Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

G&T Plays [Gloomhaven]!: Damn you, door. DAMN YOUUUUUU!

• KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Honestly, I'm gonna back out too. Thanks for setting it up Shae. Maybe we can do another try next week. Sorry everyone, just a heavy day.

KoopahTroopah on
    ?username=KoopahTroopah&theme=light

Steam - Battle.net - Koopah089 - PSN/Xbox - 1639-6388-9968/KoopahTroopah - Switch
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Hey, so I just got on break until the 2nd. Let's get a game going sometime before then?

@Elvenshae @Ianator @Sir Carcass

Steam - Battle.net - Koopah089 - PSN/Xbox - 1639-6388-9968/KoopahTroopah - Switch
    Sir Carcass
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    Steam: Elvenshae // PSN: Elvenshae // WotC: Elvenshae
    The Disappearance of Inigo Sharpe: Tomas à Dunsanin
  • Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    I should be available tonight if I'm needed.

• IanatorIanator Delightfully mediocre! Registered User regular
    I might make it but I'll likely have to step away a few times. If someone wants to ping me on Discord close to start time I can give a more definitive yes/no.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Steam
    Blizzard: Ianator#1479 / 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 / FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
    I'm actually going out tonight, sorry gents. I probably won't be available for a bit because of the immediate holiday festivities. I might be able to swing tomorrow night, if not tomorrow than Wednesday for sure.

Elvenshae
    Yep, no game for me tonight.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Steam
    Blizzard: Ianator#1479 / 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 / FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
    Okay - lets all plan on Wednesday, then!

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    IanatorSir CarcassKoopahTroopah
    Hey, all - I went ahead and updated the pictures section with our progress.

I’m working on a quick session report, too, just for Ss&Gs.

I'm looking good for playing on Wednesday. Anyone else?

@KoopahTroopah
    @Ianator
    @Sir Carcass
    @RickRude

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    Sir CarcassIanator
  • Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    I probably can, but I'll have to stop at 11pm EST.

KoopahTroopah
    I probably can, but I'll have to stop at 11pm EST.

Same. I can start between 8 and 9 but would have to stop at 11.

Elvenshae
    I can probably start as early as 8pm EST, if I know a little ahead of time. The kids should be in bed by then.

KoopahTroopah
    I should be available then, far as I know.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Steam
    Backlog Challenge List
    I need to take the trash out and make school lunch for Thursday, so 2000 is probably too early. 2030 should be doable, though.

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    KoopahTroopah
  • RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    edited January 7
    Hmm gf is off work thursday. We usually go out for dinner those nights when she is.

RickRude on
    I'm actually going to a dinner tomorrow night until 8ish, so I probably won't be online until around 9pm EST. If you guys wanted to start earlier feel free to have someone take my spot.

Elvenshae
    I am on and ready to go as soon as everyone else arrives.

@Ianator
    @Sir Carcass
    @KoopahTroopah (know you mentioned not being here for another 20 min or so)

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    KoopahTroopah
    I'm popping in on Discord but I have some home business to take care of before I start. Shouldn't be too long I hope.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Steam
    Backlog Challenge List
    Elvenshae
    Ah, crap guys. Sorry. This week has been pretty crazy (back to work, back to school, etc) and I completely forgot yesterday was even a Wednesday. I ended up going to bed early because I was pretty fried, so I doubt I would have been good company anyway. Hopefully you ended up playing something and didn't wait too long for me.

Ah, crap guys. Sorry. This week has been pretty crazy (back to work, back to school, etc) and I completely forgot yesterday was even a Wednesday. I ended up going to bed early because I was pretty fried, so I doubt I would have been good company anyway. Hopefully you ended up playing something and didn't wait too long for me.

Ianator, Elvenshae, and I actually ran a short three-man through mission 2. It was a little dicey at first but we had some lucky rolls and a ton of damage from Ianator to finish up the boss. We also unlocked missions 3 and 4 for next time.

ElvenshaeSir Carcass
    @KoopahTroopah @Sir Carcass @Ianator @RickRude

Who's up to play tomorrow evening?

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    I'm a bit iffy on what time I'll be home. If I don't respond to Discord pings promptly, feel free to go on without me. Depending on attendance we may be due for a redo of an earlier dungeon soon.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Steam
    Backlog Challenge List
    KoopahTroopah
    I'm trying to finish up my REHD Playthrough before RE2 on Friday, so I'm out this week. :bigfrown:

Yeah, this isn't really a good week for me either, unfortunately.

How's this week looking for people?

@KoopahTroopah @RickRude @Sir Carcass @Ianator

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    I should be good this week to play a mission!

Elvenshae
    Wednesday of this week also isn't good for me. I have an exam Thursday morning, so I'll be studying and getting to bed early.

• AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    At least in theory, I can tag in if you'd like a body.

Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    OSvv7zs.png

ElvenshaeKoopahTroopah
    Definite "maybe" for me, though it's looking more likely for this week than last.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Steam
    Backlog Challenge List
    Elvenshae
    I'm on discord and Steam when we're ready. Gonna play RE2 in the meantime.

Elvenshae
    Awesome - I’ll be on at about 2030 or so.

@KoopahTroopah @Auralynx @Ianator

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    Doing another mission this week? @Elvenshae @Auralynx @Ianator @Sir Carcass @RickRude ?

Elvenshae
    This week is a possibility for me.

Elvenshae
    Same here. Hopefully we get better results than last time!

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Steam
    Backlog Challenge List
    ElvenshaeKoopahTroopah
    Yeah, I can probably swing that! Sounds like fun!

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    I probably can't, but it looks like you won't have any problem making it to 4 anyhow, so that'll work out. I think you'll be fine, just bear in mind you're allowed to read ahead through the scenario and make an informed decision about what you'll be up against. :D

Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    OSvv7zs.png

edited February 7
    Hey, y’all - I just lost power. Anticipated restoration time is like 2-3 hours, maybe?

Ed: updated timeline is now 2200-0100.

Elvenshae on
    omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    Little late for me. I think I'm going to back out of tonight, I'm pretty tired from today and could use an early night. Someone can feel free to snap up my spot. @Auralynx @RickRude

I'm fine if we postpone. I'm addicted to Stellaris at the moment and am happy to just play that tonight.

Sorry, that was the updated timeline on when I might get power back. :lol:

omgbfz5lzi1s.png