Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

G&T Plays [Gloomhaven]!: Gloomhaven Gaiden Alpha Ulta

124»

• IanatorIanator Delightfully mediocre! Registered User regular
    May be a *little* late tonight but I can make it.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Steam
    Blizzard: Ianator#1479 / 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 / FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
    Elvenshae
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I have now slammed a ghost into a pillar and got one of my better turns ever as Cragheart without a Piercing Bow being involved, so I'm satisfied with my guest appearance tonight!

Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    OSvv7zs.png

ElvenshaeIanatorKoopahTroopahSir Carcass
124»