As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I like kitty [chat]s

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Orphane wrote: »
    fuck

i accidentally clicked the star wars thread. what have i done.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_X6VoFBCE9k

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    fuck

15e.png

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Promised myself I wouldn't cry, um, so anyway, I AM A CAT LOVER.
    fuck

15e.png

i can hear this picture.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I love every kind of cat.
    hey folx!

I love you all.

Are you sure it's love...

...or lust? :winky:

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    hey folx!

I love you all.

Are you sure it's love...

...or lust? :winky:

love or lust?

Yes.

Yes it is.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    I love cats.
    to clarify, i don't mean that in a "star wars sucks lol u nerds" kind of way but more of a "fuck, i clicked another PA thread i didn't mean to and now the new post square on the forums will haunt me forever when i'm browsing"

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Husband is a teetotaler. Not one drop of alcohol.

At his office's white elephant gift exchange, he used a steal to get a cocktail book

where all the cocktail names are puns

I have never felt so loved by another man

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    t7682yo2rcc9.jpg

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Oh look it’s 130 again guess i should stop playing smash

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options

debatable

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular

If you keep playing it will eventually not be 1:30

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    I mean

I guess you have a wife and kids

*continues playing Smash*

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    hey folx!

I love you all.

When the elementals destroy all humans I will make sure you are mislabeled. <3

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I love cats.
    I woke up by myself making some sort of insane the grudge noise

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    “Hey, Amy!”

“Yes, butt?”

“We gotta do a poop,”

“Yeah, so? No big de—”

NOW.”

“. . oh no,”

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    That's crazy. I can't hug every cat.
    Morning

• Options
    Echo wrote: »

listen, i want to call this guy a sunny-d

is that problematic

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Cheese-eatin’ son-of-a-mother

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »
    Cheese-eatin’ son-of-a-mother

xUU8fZJ.jpg

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i can't remember if i've actually ever finished acts 6-10 in PoE. maybe this time I will?!?

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I love cats.
    @Organichu how did the trip to the dentist go? Did they remove the whole jaw?

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    i can't remember if i've actually ever finished acts 6-10 in PoE. maybe this time I will?!?

I never made it past 2

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    I am learning how to play as every big boi in smash.

Dedede, Bowser, Ganondorf, Ridley, DK, King K Rool, Charizard, Incineroar, and Pikachu Libre (honorary big, honorary boi)

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    so we were supposed to do all the fillings in the upper right corner of my mouth (so all four teeth past the canine). it started off fine; i didn't even feel the anesthetizing needle. the first filling went fine. the others got... bad. pain never got worse than 3-4/10 (mostly sensitivity to the water once he began drilling). the problem, as always for me at the dentist, was the gag reflex. i honestly have really bad teeth so several of them needed fillings in multiple places, including in between. once he had to start going further back he needed to go deeper with his fingers, deeper with the instrument to keep my tongue out of the way, etc. and then he had to insert wedges and do weird angles to get in between back teeth. each extra piece of gauze and spacer and pick and etc in my mouth just increased the frequency of triggering my gag reflex.

he finished most of the way. we got about 80% done what was scheduling. he went to top up my anesthetic but checked my BP first and it was unacceptably high- my chest was thumping in anxiety from my brain thinking i'm gonna throw up and drown in it. totally autonomic. sucks that i was willing to endure the discomfort but this reflex just shits on what i want and turns me into a sweating lunatic.

my jaw sort of hurts from being held open so long and i have minor ache in the teeth. not too bad. thankfully didn't need a root canal in any of the teeth he did today.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    I love cats.
    I am learning how to play as every big boi in smash.

Dedede, Bowser, Gannondorf, Ridley, DK, King K Rool, Charizard, Incineroar, and Pikachu Libre (honorary big, honorary boi)

*squints at DK's avatar, then squints at post*

checks out

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I love that Bowser is so much faster in Ultimate. He was trash in Melee and Brawl. Some better in smash 4. Now he’s like, viable online and in higher difficulty single player fights.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    I love cats.
    I am getting close to done with everything but the optional content in Hollow Knight. My only complaint is the spottiness of the fast travel points, which means more backtracking than is fun. It's never so arduous as to stop you from doing it, but like two more stag stations would have been great.

• Options
    my next appt is just to finish the little bit in the top right and then i'll be doing nothing for a few months as i save up for the next appointment (which will be v expensive- that's when i'll be getting the extraction and getting the implant post)

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    so we were supposed to do all the fillings in the upper right corner of my mouth (so all four teeth past the canine). it started off fine; i didn't even feel the anesthetizing needle. the first filling went fine. the others got... bad. pain never got worse than 3-4/10 (mostly sensitivity to the water once he began drilling). the problem, as always for me at the dentist, was the gag reflex. i honestly have really bad teeth so several of them needed fillings in multiple places, including in between. once he had to start going further back he needed to go deeper with his fingers, deeper with the instrument to keep my tongue out of the way, etc. and then he had to insert wedges and do weird angles to get in between back teeth. each extra piece of gauze and spacer and pick and etc in my mouth just increased the frequency of triggering my gag reflex.

he finished most of the way. we got about 80% done what was scheduling. he went to top up my anesthetic but checked my BP first and it was unacceptably high- my chest was thumping in anxiety from my brain thinking i'm gonna throw up and drown in it. totally autonomic. sucks that i was willing to endure the discomfort but this reflex just shits on what i want and turns me into a sweating lunatic.

my jaw sort of hurts from being held open so long and i have minor ache in the teeth. not too bad. thankfully didn't need a root canal in any of the teeth he did today.

Speaking as someone who once needed 17 fillings, three crowns and a root canal if it's any consolation once it's done you might be surprised at how happy you are

Now, I don't know if that's because your teeth work better and all the little things that built up but slowly enough that you just dealt with them are gone or if it's because thank fucking god it's finally over but I was in an oddly good mood for quite awhile once I caught up and was back to just regular cleanings.

• Options
    edited December 2018

Speaking as someone who once needed 17 fillings, three crowns and a root canal if it's any consolation once it's done you might be surprised at how happy you are

Now, I don't know if that's because your teeth work better and all the little things that built up but slowly enough that you just dealt with them are gone or if it's because thank fucking god it's finally over but I was in an oddly good mood for quite awhile once I caught up and was back to just regular cleanings.

god yeah i already feel so much better just getting started. i neglected them for so long. i didn't even say anything today but my dentist patted me on the shoulder as we finished and was like, i bet you're glad to get started on this treatment plan. then he called me once i got home to make sure i was feeling ok! nice guy.

i need to learn apply the nerdy programming maxim more often, because it has served me well literally every time i've tried to solve a problem: problems are more manageable when broken down. almost every problem that feels overwhelming can be made smaller and less overwhelming. 13 fillings, an implant and three crowns 'left' feels way way way more like an achievable reality than 16 fillings, an implant and three crowns that i haven't even started yet.

Organichu on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    oh you like Smash huh?? Well here's a "smash" for ya:

Step 1
    Place the avocado in a medium size bowl and mash roughly with a fork. Add mint and a large squeeze of lemon juice, mash until just combined. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.

Step 2
    Toast or grill rye bread until golden. To serve, spoon 1/4 of the avocado mixture onto each slice of bread. Top with feta. Serve immediately garnished with extra mint. Tip: try adding some thinly shaved ham, or top with a poached egg.

enjoy!!

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Mining crypto or growing weed?

2fr7vy10zv321.jpg

its weed

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    hello friends

• Options
    Tav wrote: »
    hello friends

let me see them tiddies

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Boooo. Lightning in Sydney stopped tonight's football less than 20mins in.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    hello friends

let me see them tiddies

spend fiddies, suck tiddies, pet kitties

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I’ve woken an hour before my alarm was supposed to go off to shit liquid fire.

I have angered a mighty and vengeful god.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I wonder if oh&s requirements would allow a combination strip club and cat cafe

• Options
    I love cats.
    The first line involves a misunderstanding about what causes snow (note: it is not 'brought by' snowmen), and I think at least half the kids are under duress, but this is another fine Christmas song that is probably artistically inert but capable of filling my cold, shrivelled heart with joy unbidden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJPc7esgvsA&amp;index=13&amp;list=PLXywDEi7eemx1GjgY3zh1YiDiW-5_bWAB

I will be posting at least one Christmas song a day because it's the most wonderful time of the year and dissent will be crushed.

• Options
    I love cats.
    Man, Springsteen singing the line "Santa Claus is comin' to town" is a good contender for the worst delivery of a lyric in history. Not the Boss of Christmas, plainly.

This discussion has been closed.