As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Stealing the [chat] OP

MazzyxMazzyx Comedy GoldRegistered User regular
I am at work. And so is Mortious who gave me the thumbs up for this [chat].

So I am stealing from SIG.

Let's continue the new year with welcoming new [chat] folks. And reduced shit posting. And more effort posting. Which I guess this [chat] OP is not.

So have Scottish Terrier puppies to make up for it.

maxresdefault.jpg

https://youtu.be/vDa0z0gEvI4

u7stthr17eud.png

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    So cute.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    I would never do the TSA Pre-Check or Global Entry for ethical reasons but I don't begrudge anyone who does, especially if they're of a group that has a high chance of being selected for 'random' screening every time they travel
    is your ethics about this because it's paying money to evade security theater, and where that money goes

that's fair i suppose

my convenience of not having to take my shoes off at the airport or put my body into a cancer radiation machine every time i fly and not wait in passport control lines is worth $20/year though

poo
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    I should go grocery shopping and I need to pick up coffee beans fuck thisssssss *peels out*

Psn:wazukki
  • OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I would never do the TSA Pre-Check or Global Entry for ethical reasons but I don't begrudge anyone who does, especially if they're of a group that has a high chance of being selected for 'random' screening every time they travel
    is your ethics about this because it's paying money to evade security theater, and where that money goes

that's fair i suppose

my convenience of not having to take my shoes off at the airport or put my body into a cancer radiation machine every time i fly and not wait in passport control lines is worth $20/year though

Yep.

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    My podcast is named Insecurity Theater

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I never did an intro

-34, malecishethe, Canadian, only child with attendant issues of the ego
    -Editor/translator/writing advisor/comms, MA in Eng lit
    -digital art, snobby lit, whiskey, burgeoning theatregoer, punctuation, linguistics
    -turn-based strategy, fighting games, roguelites, Paradox sims, Soulsbornes, puzzle platformers
    -dislikes: fascism, apologetics for fascism, runaway deregulation, effort of any kind

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    foreskin like a sharpei that got stuck in the car wash

Kamiro wrote: »
    dislikes effort he says. where the previous line states his love of fighting games, paradox sims, and soulsbornes

Video games are fake effort, that's the whole point

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Man. Every time I stare into the void of SSL certificates, I can just feel the elder gods staring back at me.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch

Like a half-bloomed tulip soaked in bacon grease

• Dronus86Dronus86 Now with cheese!Registered User regular
    right now I'm fighting the windows driver documentation boss
    fuck you, kmdf versions
    good news is kmdf 1.17 is BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE
    with Windows 10
    fuck you windows

Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.
    Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular

*hurk*

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Man. Every time I stare into the void of SSL certificates, I can just feel the elder gods staring back at me.

Trying to get a site that uses a bunch of framed in stuff to comply and while I don't want to die per se, its not the worst thing that could happen to me at this moment

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    Nietzschean Cowboy

Like a child's circle scarf left to wrinkle in the dryer

If we can just figure out how to monetize your unique gifts...

I am still reeling over bacon grease tulip
    i think im het now

Antiromance novels?

Maybe this is just Russian lit

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i mentioned being shipped up to NJ on monday and new girl said she hopes i'm not gone for two weeks again

d'awww

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    oh and she just asked for my number

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular

Antiromance novels?

Maybe this is just Russian lit
    Visceral horror if that's a thing.

chanus u devil

poo
  • navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Where are you planning the wedding Chanus?

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Oh shi-

• Dronus86Dronus86 Now with cheese!Registered User regular
    chanus you did it

Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.
    Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!
  • QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Hey, did Stormy post in Nakatomi Plaza? I missed it if so D:

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular

Welp, chanus is married now.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain

that's fair i suppose

Yep.

do u also opt out of going in the body scan machine each time

i used to do that before i got global entry

make those ppl have to give me a pat down and slow down the process

i don't wanna go in your dumb cancer machine

poo
    I'm thinking about writing a near-future sci-fi book about scarcity, the lived digital experience, and transhumanism (but persona as transformation, not actual robot bodies)
    Or I have hypomania

• DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Qanamil wrote: »

As far as I could tell, he did not.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

Yeah, we've got a pretty sweet prod issue right now with our MDM solution because whoever kludged this thing together 7 years ago didn't have any idea how certs work and iOS never actually enforced that this specific cert had to be valid until iOS 11, so despite the fact that it expired in 2013 (and it's self-signed so why bother having it expire) it's been working fine until ios 11 came out a few months ago -- but the "QA team" doesn't actually have any devices that are capable of running iOS 11 so even if I could push a new cert to the QA environment they wouldn't be able to test it. Also I'm pretty sure if I replace the cert in prod with a real not self-signed certificate which I believe is required now every single one of our customers using it will have to reinstall.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

that's fair i suppose

Yep.

do u also opt out of going in the body scan machine each time

i used to do that before i got global entry

make those ppl have to give me a pat down and slow down the process

i don't wanna go in your dumb cancer machine

Nah, tho I have a friend who does that and almost made us miss our flight

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I'm thinking about writing a near-future sci-fi book about scarcity, the lived digital experience, and transhumanism (but persona as transformation, not actual robot bodies)
    Or I have hypomania

I'd read it.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    The fabled fourth base...

VRXwDW7.png
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »

YES, WE'RE DOING IT LIVE BOYS

*starts hanging "Mission Accomplished" banner*

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Qanamil wrote: »

As far as I could tell, he did not.

This is the true sign of the end of days.

This discussion has been closed.