We're going to be adding some advertisements to the forums! If you notice any weirdness around this or spot bad/inappropriate ads, please make a thread in the bugs forum.

Dinos and Druids, A Tasty Romp through Table Top Games

11516182021100

Posts

  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Doobh wrote: »
    Space Dragons sounds like some fucking 80s ass cartoon designed to sell me toys

    Yeah basically.

    The prime material plane explodes, leaving a narrow asteroid belt of debris around the Primal Chaos(the sun, essentially), and only dragons possess enough magical power to coalesce things like atmosphere and gravity.

    Most of civilization gathers together around one large shard of earth inhabited by Bahamut, while Tiamat and her villainous dragons pillage remnants of the old world.

    Yeah I'd play the fuck out of this setting

    NarbusDoobhMsAnthropyBahamutZEROTynnanToxZonugalDesert LeviathanMatevRomanian My Escutcheonnever dieMahnmut
  • ElddrikElddrik Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    I was thinking (and I'm sure I would be punched in the face for even suggesting it) a heist story where the party is split into two discrete groups with two DMs running on a synchronised clock, and can only communicate with each other using in game methods (e.g a walkie talkie).

    It would be a fun experiment, but would have to be super on rails and pretty tightly scripted. Also combat etc wouldn't really work.

    As Sleep said, my method would be to keep it lockstep in game time, not necessarily in real time.

    Sometimes one group or the other might have to pause for a little bit, but if everyone is on board with the idea and sticks with the time limit for their turns, it shouldn't be often or for very long.

    Newest DTRPG:
    Starlight Express
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Doobh wrote: »
    Space Dragons sounds like some fucking 80s ass cartoon designed to sell me toys

    Yeah basically.

    The prime material plane explodes, leaving a narrow asteroid belt of debris around the Primal Chaos(the sun, essentially), and only dragons possess enough magical power to coalesce things like atmosphere and gravity.

    Most of civilization gathers together ,around one large shard of earth inhabited by Bahamut, while Tiamat and her villainous dragons pillage remnants of the old world.

    Yeah I'd play the fuck out of this setting

    Yeah it's real good. Just lean super hard into space fantasy style and aesthetics, try to set it up fairly episodically with adventures to different shards, and make the players kick ass while an electric guitar wails, it writes itself

  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    yeah, yeah iw ould be into this. laser guns and sword and wizards being inthe same setting somehow doesn't bother me, though when anime has a dude in space using a katana to fight a dude with a 1911, it does.

    i think it's the lack of wizards.

    SolarDuke 2.0
  • ArdentArdent Down UpsideRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Question: has anyone ever tried running a tabletop game that was partially or wholly in real time? E.g a minute in real life is a minute in game
    Not...the whole time. But I have set actual time limits and held the players to them for certain scenarios in order to ratchet up the tension.

    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • HellboreHellbore A bad, bad man Registered User regular
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Sleep wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Doobh wrote: »
    Space Dragons sounds like some fucking 80s ass cartoon designed to sell me toys

    Yeah basically.

    The prime material plane explodes, leaving a narrow asteroid belt of debris around the Primal Chaos(the sun, essentially), and only dragons possess enough magical power to coalesce things like atmosphere and gravity.

    Most of civilization gathers together ,around one large shard of earth inhabited by Bahamut, while Tiamat and her villainous dragons pillage remnants of the old world.

    Yeah I'd play the fuck out of this setting

    Yeah it's real good. Just lean super hard into space fantasy style and aesthetics, try to set it up fairly episodically with adventures to different shards, and make the players kick ass while an electric guitar wails, it writes itself

    Yo, this sounds dope as hell, and when is your Kickstarter going up?

  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular


    a mood

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Hellbore wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Sleep wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Doobh wrote: »
    Space Dragons sounds like some fucking 80s ass cartoon designed to sell me toys

    Yeah basically.

    The prime material plane explodes, leaving a narrow asteroid belt of debris around the Primal Chaos(the sun, essentially), and only dragons possess enough magical power to coalesce things like atmosphere and gravity.

    Most of civilization gathers together ,around one large shard of earth inhabited by Bahamut, while Tiamat and her villainous dragons pillage remnants of the old world.

    Yeah I'd play the fuck out of this setting

    Yeah it's real good. Just lean super hard into space fantasy style and aesthetics, try to set it up fairly episodically with adventures to different shards, and make the players kick ass while an electric guitar wails, it writes itself

    Yo, this sounds dope as hell, and when is your Kickstarter going up?

    Uhhhhhh

    Lemme find an artist and I'll get back to you on that

    ToxMatevnever die
  • doomybeardoomybear Hi People Registered User regular
    If bahamut makes a continent and dragons fly around in space does that make dragonborn like space debris

    what a happy day it is
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    doomybear wrote: »
    If bahamut makes a continent and dragons fly around in space does that make dragonborn like space debris

    Dragonborn don't have the mystical dragon properties that allow them to create atmosphere

    But they can breathe in space

    ToxDesert Leviathannever dieMahnmut
  • ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning Registered User regular
    Apparently FFG have received a lot of positive buzz about the important character stats in the Dawn of the Rebellion and Clone Wars sourcebooks?
    FFG wrote:
    Fantasy Flight Games is proud to announce the Allies and Adversaries sourcebook for Star Wars™ Roleplaying!

    This sourcebook collects the profiles for heroic Rebels, evil Imperials, and galactic scum and villainy drawn from all three Star Wars Roleplaying game lines, along with a host of brand-new individuals who have never before been profiled. This sourcebook is an essential collection of NPCs, whether you're playing Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, or Force and Destiny. In all, over 130 NPCs are fully statted throughout the book for use in any Star Wars Roleplaying campaign!

    Oh. Well that's neat I guess. I suppose some people who want to have occasional encounters with major characters will be happy. I'm generally not that kind of player or GM though--
    Part of the Tribe
    Ewoks are a species of short, furry, bipeds native to the forest moon of Endor. Their fur coloration ranges from white and tan to brown and even black, with the occasional member having blotchy spots or stripes. Deceptively strong for their size, Ewok hunters are capable of besting larger opponents...

    Within this section in Allies and Adversaries, Game Masters will find everything they need to add Ewoks to a campaign, including stats for an Ewok Hunter and an Ewok Shaman, and instructions on how to create an Ewok player character!

    god

    DAMMIT

    (quietly sets aside money)

    JacobkoshTynnanMsAnthropytzeentchlingitalianranmaArdentRomanian My Escutcheonnever dieMahnmut
  • HellboreHellbore A bad, bad man Registered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    Apparently FFG have received a lot of positive buzz about the important character stats in the Dawn of the Rebellion and Clone Wars sourcebooks?
    FFG wrote:
    Fantasy Flight Games is proud to announce the Allies and Adversaries sourcebook for Star Wars™ Roleplaying!

    This sourcebook collects the profiles for heroic Rebels, evil Imperials, and galactic scum and villainy drawn from all three Star Wars Roleplaying game lines, along with a host of brand-new individuals who have never before been profiled. This sourcebook is an essential collection of NPCs, whether you're playing Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, or Force and Destiny. In all, over 130 NPCs are fully statted throughout the book for use in any Star Wars Roleplaying campaign!

    Oh. Well that's neat I guess. I suppose some people who want to have occasional encounters with major characters will be happy. I'm generally not that kind of player or GM though--
    Part of the Tribe
    Ewoks are a species of short, furry, bipeds native to the forest moon of Endor. Their fur coloration ranges from white and tan to brown and even black, with the occasional member having blotchy spots or stripes. Deceptively strong for their size, Ewok hunters are capable of besting larger opponents...

    Within this section in Allies and Adversaries, Game Masters will find everything they need to add Ewoks to a campaign, including stats for an Ewok Hunter and an Ewok Shaman, and instructions on how to create an Ewok player character!

    god

    DAMMIT

    (quietly sets aside money)

    Yub yub, Commander

    Shadowenwebguy20ZonugalJacobkoshToxTynnanMsAnthropytzeentchlingGrey GhostRomanian My Escutcheonnever die
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Having concrete stats for specific named characters from the films (and the EU) is like, the last thing I'm interested in having.

    dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    ShadowenitalianranmaTomantaMatevnever die
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    It also sounds like that might just be an all-in-one-place compendium of nameless NPCs from the other books, though

    Which feels great for me, so I don't have to flip between 3 different books to find out the stats of an Imperial bureaucrat or what-have-you

    Dex Dynamo on
    JacobkoshZonugalMsAnthropynever die
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Even FFG didn't want to stat out the named characters but fans were SUPER insistent.

    Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
    Jacobkosh
  • ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning Registered User regular
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    It also sounds like that might just be an all-in-one-place compendium of nameless NPCs from the other books, though

    Which feels great for me, so I don't have to flip between 3 different books to find out the stats of an Imperial bureaucrat or what-have-you

    oh right I didn't include the link.

    They specifically list Jyn Erso, Palpatine, and Boba Fett.

  • MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Having concrete stats for specific named characters from the films (and the EU) is like, the last thing I'm interested in having.

    The one thing I like about it is how comparing the stats to my own hardcore informs the way I play them. Like my force sensitive in @jacobkosh’s Star Wars game has been getting steadily more and more confident as the campaign goes on, and seeing how the devs started out the Grand Inquisitor, Maul, and Vader helped peg about how powerful they had actually become. I have definitely leaned more into their ability to become a force of nature for a scene or two since that. But yeah, not something I would use as a GM.
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    It also sounds like that might just be an all-in-one-place compendium of nameless NPCs from the other books, though

    Which feels great for me, so I don't have to flip between 3 different books to find out the stats of an Imperial bureaucrat or what-have-you

    I am hoping there are new stat blocks or uniques from adventures are collected in here. I used the card decks at the table to avoid having to lug the books around (since my laptop died those have been the best option) and a new book that only has the stuff in the decks is probably not enough of a use case for me.

    MsAnthropy on
    "The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    It also sounds like that might just be an all-in-one-place compendium of nameless NPCs from the other books, though

    Which feels great for me, so I don't have to flip between 3 different books to find out the stats of an Imperial bureaucrat or what-have-you

    oh right I didn't include the link.

    They specifically list Jyn Erso, Palpatine, and Boba Fett.

    Also the Arms Dealer and Barabel Enforcer, though, which means all their generic minions and rivals will be in one place, hopefully alphabetically (or at least somewhat sensibly) arranged

  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    Melding wrote: »
    yeah, yeah iw ould be into this. laser guns and sword and wizards being inthe same setting somehow doesn't bother me, though when anime has a dude in space using a katana to fight a dude with a 1911, it does.

    i think it's the lack of wizards.

    fif30amz6vgz.jpg

    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    For a D&D 5e game Standard array, which do you think is better with homebrew rules where races don't have inherent ability score increases?

    18, 16, 16, 10, 10, 8 or 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8?

    I'm leaning towards the first one, but the 2nd one has a nice look to it.

    webguy20 on
    Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Second one would be my pick, but I play jack-of-all-trades types

  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    for 5e, i think starting at 18 is maybe a big high, as there is no way to do it outside of rolling for stats. i could go with like, 16, 16, 14, 12, 12, 10 that that maths out with point buy.

    StraightziZonugalMaddocElddrikRomanian My Escutcheon
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    Apparently FFG have received a lot of positive buzz about the important character stats in the Dawn of the Rebellion and Clone Wars sourcebooks?
    FFG wrote:
    Fantasy Flight Games is proud to announce the Allies and Adversaries sourcebook for Star Wars™ Roleplaying!

    This sourcebook collects the profiles for heroic Rebels, evil Imperials, and galactic scum and villainy drawn from all three Star Wars Roleplaying game lines, along with a host of brand-new individuals who have never before been profiled. This sourcebook is an essential collection of NPCs, whether you're playing Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, or Force and Destiny. In all, over 130 NPCs are fully statted throughout the book for use in any Star Wars Roleplaying campaign!

    Oh. Well that's neat I guess. I suppose some people who want to have occasional encounters with major characters will be happy. I'm generally not that kind of player or GM though--
    Part of the Tribe
    Ewoks are a species of short, furry, bipeds native to the forest moon of Endor. Their fur coloration ranges from white and tan to brown and even black, with the occasional member having blotchy spots or stripes. Deceptively strong for their size, Ewok hunters are capable of besting larger opponents...

    Within this section in Allies and Adversaries, Game Masters will find everything they need to add Ewoks to a campaign, including stats for an Ewok Hunter and an Ewok Shaman, and instructions on how to create an Ewok player character!

    god

    DAMMIT

    (quietly sets aside money)

    Still I am kind of disappointed in the post WEG star wars RPG as there were stats for Mandalorian armors and the mods that you could do them and you could play Empire characters or such
    Not everyone wants to be the rebels

  • ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Shadowen wrote: »
    Apparently FFG have received a lot of positive buzz about the important character stats in the Dawn of the Rebellion and Clone Wars sourcebooks?
    FFG wrote:
    Fantasy Flight Games is proud to announce the Allies and Adversaries sourcebook for Star Wars™ Roleplaying!

    This sourcebook collects the profiles for heroic Rebels, evil Imperials, and galactic scum and villainy drawn from all three Star Wars Roleplaying game lines, along with a host of brand-new individuals who have never before been profiled. This sourcebook is an essential collection of NPCs, whether you're playing Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, or Force and Destiny. In all, over 130 NPCs are fully statted throughout the book for use in any Star Wars Roleplaying campaign!

    Oh. Well that's neat I guess. I suppose some people who want to have occasional encounters with major characters will be happy. I'm generally not that kind of player or GM though--
    Part of the Tribe
    Ewoks are a species of short, furry, bipeds native to the forest moon of Endor. Their fur coloration ranges from white and tan to brown and even black, with the occasional member having blotchy spots or stripes. Deceptively strong for their size, Ewok hunters are capable of besting larger opponents...

    Within this section in Allies and Adversaries, Game Masters will find everything they need to add Ewoks to a campaign, including stats for an Ewok Hunter and an Ewok Shaman, and instructions on how to create an Ewok player character!

    god

    DAMMIT

    (quietly sets aside money)

    Still I am kind of disappointed in the post WEG star wars RPG as there were stats for Mandalorian armors and the mods that you could do them and you could play Empire characters or such
    Not everyone wants to be the rebels

    You can totally play Imperials, Sith, full-fledged Jedi instead of wild talents, even jerks who don't have hearts of gold. None of the careers or specializations are titled, e.g., Rebel Sharpshooter.

    As for Mandalorian armor, it's there. It's just sectioned off in sourcebooks. And there's plenty of attachments and mods for armor.

  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Guys I wrote a feat for whips in 5e, can I have some feedback?
    Whip Mastery
    You have mastered the use whip. You gain the following benefits:

    The range of your whip increases to 15 feet.
    You have advantage on Strength (Athletic) checks when you are using your whip to traverse the environment.
    You can use your whip to attempt grab object at a distance using your Dexterity (Sleight of hand)
    You may use an attack to grapple a creature using a whip. Standard grappling rules apply with the following changes.
    • While grappled by the whip the creature’s speed is reduced to zero unless it moves towards in which case its speed is reduced by 1/3 (rounded down, minimum 5 feet).
    • If the creature moves towards you it will have advantage on the next attempt to break the grapple.
    • You cannot drag a creature unless you move away from the creature unless you start your turn or move adjacent to the creature first.

    Blake T on
  • AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    all I did was tell Blake I want to make a whip-based Blood Hunter for Curse of Strahd and now look what he's done
    I love it

  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    Whips are pretty boring in 5e.

  • AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    oh I didn't realise the D&D Beyond version of the Blood Hunter was different to the PDF of it I found somewhere. I guess the PDF version was an earlier iteration, as it didn't even have the Order of the Lycan. It also just has you take damage to amplify blood curses rather than spend hit die.

    Anzekay on
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Guys I wrote a feat for whips in 5e, can I have some feedback?
    Whip Mastery
    You have mastered the use whip. You gain the following benefits:

    The range of your whip increases to 15 feet.
    You have advantage on Strength (Athletic) checks when you are using your whip to traverse the environment.
    You can use your whip to attempt grab object at a distance using your Dexterity (Sleight of hand)
    You may use an attack to grapple a creature using a whip. Standard grappling rules apply with the following changes.
    • While grappled by the whip the creature’s speed is reduced to zero unless it moves towards in which case its speed is reduced by 1/3 (rounded down, minimum 5 feet).
    • If the creature moves towards you it will have advantage on the next attempt to break the grapple.
    • You cannot drag a creature unless you move away from the creature unless you start your turn or move adjacent to the creature first.

    I like a lot of this, other than the Advantage on Athletics checks. Reason being that I feel that's something you can get in certain circumstances anyway just by wielding a whip, as it's cool and clever, and shouldn't be something "locked" behind a feat.

    BahamutZERO
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    Its advantage for the creature to break the hold.

    As when it moves towards you the tension on the rope is released.

  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Blake T wrote: »
    Its advantage for the creature to break the hold.

    As when it moves towards you the tension on the rope is released.

    I meant the environment traversing one

    The other on is fine, that's a straight combat mechanic

    Solar on
    BahamutZERO
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    Oh, my bad, I misunderstood you, I viewed it more as, if you want to use it Indiana jones style to go across a large chasm, you can have advantage with it.

  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Oh, my bad, I misunderstood you, I viewed it more as, if you want to use it Indiana jones style to go across a large chasm, you can have advantage with it.

    Yeah absolutely! But like, if you make that a concrete advantage of the feat, you're sort of saying that without the feat, it's not something you should get, but I really think it should be something you can just do with a whip if you describe it well anyway!

    AnzekayZonugalBahamutZEROMojo_Jojo
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    oh hey it's a new year i need to watch the indiana jones movies...

  • ArdentArdent Down UpsideRegistered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    Apparently FFG have received a lot of positive buzz about the important character stats in the Dawn of the Rebellion and Clone Wars sourcebooks?
    FFG wrote:
    Fantasy Flight Games is proud to announce the Allies and Adversaries sourcebook for Star Wars™ Roleplaying!

    This sourcebook collects the profiles for heroic Rebels, evil Imperials, and galactic scum and villainy drawn from all three Star Wars Roleplaying game lines, along with a host of brand-new individuals who have never before been profiled. This sourcebook is an essential collection of NPCs, whether you're playing Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, or Force and Destiny. In all, over 130 NPCs are fully statted throughout the book for use in any Star Wars Roleplaying campaign!

    Oh. Well that's neat I guess. I suppose some people who want to have occasional encounters with major characters will be happy. I'm generally not that kind of player or GM though--
    Part of the Tribe
    Ewoks are a species of short, furry, bipeds native to the forest moon of Endor. Their fur coloration ranges from white and tan to brown and even black, with the occasional member having blotchy spots or stripes. Deceptively strong for their size, Ewok hunters are capable of besting larger opponents...

    Within this section in Allies and Adversaries, Game Masters will find everything they need to add Ewoks to a campaign, including stats for an Ewok Hunter and an Ewok Shaman, and instructions on how to create an Ewok player character!

    god

    DAMMIT

    (quietly sets aside money)
    Don't ever think they don't know what they're doing. Ewok Jedi Guardians gotta exist. It's...tradition?

    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    a 15 foot reach seems like a...................... stretch

    BahamutZERO.gif
    Duke 2.0ZonugalitalianranmaDoobhShadowenDarkPrimustzeentchlingRomanian My Escutcheonnever die
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    15 feet long is pretty standard for a bullwhip I feel.

    Maybe a bit shorter, maybe like 12 feet, but with the way reach works in D&D that still wouldn't be unreasonable.

    Edit: Pretty much any other type of whip would be shorter though, and the other types of whip might be more capable of actually serving as some form of weapon. But I assume we're talking big ol' bullwhips, because those have the most media representation.

    Straightzi on
    webguy20
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    oh you're right, that length of whip is a thing. Pun retracted.

    BahamutZERO.gif
    italianranma
  • MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Shadowen wrote: »
    Apparently FFG have received a lot of positive buzz about the important character stats in the Dawn of the Rebellion and Clone Wars sourcebooks?
    FFG wrote:
    Fantasy Flight Games is proud to announce the Allies and Adversaries sourcebook for Star Wars™ Roleplaying!

    This sourcebook collects the profiles for heroic Rebels, evil Imperials, and galactic scum and villainy drawn from all three Star Wars Roleplaying game lines, along with a host of brand-new individuals who have never before been profiled. This sourcebook is an essential collection of NPCs, whether you're playing Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, or Force and Destiny. In all, over 130 NPCs are fully statted throughout the book for use in any Star Wars Roleplaying campaign!

    Oh. Well that's neat I guess. I suppose some people who want to have occasional encounters with major characters will be happy. I'm generally not that kind of player or GM though--
    Part of the Tribe
    Ewoks are a species of short, furry, bipeds native to the forest moon of Endor. Their fur coloration ranges from white and tan to brown and even black, with the occasional member having blotchy spots or stripes. Deceptively strong for their size, Ewok hunters are capable of besting larger opponents...

    Within this section in Allies and Adversaries, Game Masters will find everything they need to add Ewoks to a campaign, including stats for an Ewok Hunter and an Ewok Shaman, and instructions on how to create an Ewok player character!

    god

    DAMMIT

    (quietly sets aside money)

    Still I am kind of disappointed in the post WEG star wars RPG as there were stats for Mandalorian armors and the mods that you could do them and you could play Empire characters or such
    Not everyone wants to be the rebels

    You can totally play Imperials, Sith, full-fledged Jedi instead of wild talents, even jerks who don't have hearts of gold. None of the careers or specializations are titled, e.g., Rebel Sharpshooter.

    As for Mandalorian armor, it's there. It's just sectioned off in sourcebooks. And there's plenty of attachments and mods for armor.

    This is true, but I personally feel that not having explicit options for people who want to play evil death cultists and/or their fascist stooges is a feature and not a bug.

    "The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
    ShadowenAlbino BunnyDex DynamoJacobkosh
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    @Blake T

    for this part of the whip feat "You cannot drag a creature unless you move away from the creature unless you start your turn or move adjacent to the creature first." I would change it to "As an action have the grappled enemy make a strength save, on failure enemy is dragged towards you up to 3 squares".

    Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
    Zonugal
Sign In or Register to comment.