Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Chapter Three

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 11 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Chapter Three

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here


Unknown User on
TofystedethcB557A Dabble Of TheloniusSkull2185KoopahTroopahQuidH3Knuckles

Posts

  • Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    At least its totally original now.

  • goehlegoehle Registered User regular
    Hobcoblins! I did a literal spit take for that.

    rembrandtqeinstein
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The PIT, level 26Registered User regular
    I must disagree re. that work being wasted.

    Post it in it's entirety.

    pod_banner.jpg
    H3Knuckles
  • gszramagszrama Registered User new member
    Maybe it's just me... but I"m a little hooked... I would totally play in this game world. Give me Loam or Make me Mulch!

  • V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Golden Yak wrote: »
    I must disagree re. that work being wasted.

    Post it in it's entirety.

    I want to see this ASAP

  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    This happens a lot. Mike and Jerry make up these silly ideas for their strip, and then it ends up being way more awesome than they ever planned.

    Throw away jokes that need to be real.

  • v2miccav2micca Registered User regular

    I know, I'm still waiting on my Teddy Ruxpin summer blockbuster they teased back in 2007. I genuinely want more.

    Preacher
  • Finnish_LineFinnish_Line Registered User regular
    Missing the word "as" in first panel, Tycho word balloon.

  • The Ninth GuardianThe Ninth Guardian Registered User regular
    Gardenar?! Could this be a Rainslick crossover?

  • V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    This happens a lot. Mike and Jerry make up these silly ideas for their strip, and then it ends up being way more awesome than they ever planned.

    Throw away jokes that need to be real.

    I want to see more of the magical sports pressers & commentary. Those were fun.

  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I fucking died at "hobcoblins"

    eg62xrm.jpg
  • NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    I'm stealing hobcoblins for my campaign...

    notoriusben_zpsa205e831.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
    dennis
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Someone actually suggested hobcoblins in the comments of the last one. I wonder if they liked that enough to use it or if they thought of it independently.

    Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits!
  • MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    Someone actually suggested hobcoblins in the comments of the last one. I wonder if they liked that enough to use it or if they thought of it independently.

    They generally don't read the forums, from what I understand.

    steam_sig.png
    Tofystedeth
  • BursarBursar Hee Noooo! Registered User regular
    MuddBudd wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »
    Someone actually suggested hobcoblins in the comments of the last one. I wonder if they liked that enough to use it or if they thought of it independently.

    They generally don't read the forums, from what I understand.

    But Jerry does read Twitter.

    GNU Terry Pratchett
    3DS FC: 0810-0331-1324 | PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    H3Knuckles
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The PIT, level 26Registered User regular
    gszrama wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me... but I"m a little hooked... I would totally play in this game world. Give me Loam or Make me Mulch!

    The Harrowers have tainted the world of Loam with the Blacksoil, to spawn their Cornborn legions.

    The heroes must seek out the rare deposits of Puresoil so they may grow True Vegetables, to feed the hungry people of the free enclaves.

    pod_banner.jpg
    H3Knuckles
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    V1m wrote: »
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    This happens a lot. Mike and Jerry make up these silly ideas for their strip, and then it ends up being way more awesome than they ever planned.

    Throw away jokes that need to be real.

    I want to see more of the magical sports pressers & commentary. Those were fun.

    I think Jerry was working on that, actually.

    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
    V1m
  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    I'm really hoping he figures out how to milk the corn storyline for one more strip.

    And yes, that was fully intended.

  • noxumbranoxumbra Registered User regular
    MuddBudd wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »
    Someone actually suggested hobcoblins in the comments of the last one. I wonder if they liked that enough to use it or if they thought of it independently.

    They generally don't read the forums, from what I understand.

    next time I'll use twitter! I was kind of excited to think I invented Hobcoblins!

Sign In or Register to comment.