Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

East 2019 - Pre Pax Game Night

LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
Hello All! Due to “Life Things” happening, I am not available to coordinate the Great Big Game Night at the Westin this year.

If you’re interested in taking over coordination, please shoot me a DM.

Duties include coordinating ahead of time with the hotel, arriving early to set up, staffing the info table, dealing with the occasional problem at game night (could be an argument, could be misbehavior like smoking, could be a medical issue), returning all hotel property at the end of the night, and acting as a liaison with the hotel.

This post will remain up as a placeholder. Once we have someone to lead, we’ll replace it with *actual* information.

Thanks!! -Lexi

Owner of Seattle's best Scandinavian Bar Old Ballard Liquor Co. and Viking Kitchen Badass at Skål Beer Hall

• sillyzombie666sillyzombie666 massRegistered User regular
    lol im finally at the westin this year and you wont be by, sad faceeeeee

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

PAX East 2018:
    vending with a friends company
    LexiconGrrl
  • WuShockWuShock Lawful Good South BrownbackistanRegistered User regular
    A solution is in work, folks.

PPTN is happening, come hell OR high water.

Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

PAX Prime '11, '12, '13,'15 PAX East '14, PAX South '15 - Cookie Brigadier
    PAX Prime 2013 Omeganaut
    Streetlight345kropotkinClannMorganishtra
  • iltailta Registered User regular
    edited February 1
    hopefully neither!
    WuShock wrote: »
    come hell OR high water.

hopefully neither! thanks for organizing. i helped one year, but my timing is such that i can't arrive early enough to be of much assistance. glad you're on this, friends, and see you there!

ilta on
    WuShockClannMorgan
  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    That's fantastic news. For a moment there I actually thought it was not going to happen!

ccdgyepcoh2y.png

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Hey all - I've been SEEEE-WAMPED lately and haven't had a chance to get back to the couple of folks who have offered to run game night. It's gonna happen regardless (like Wu said), I just gotta find the bandwidth to coordinate the n00bs.

Owner of Seattle's best Scandinavian Bar Old Ballard Liquor Co. and Viking Kitchen Badass at Skål Beer Hall
    WuShockiltaClannMorgan