As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Marvel] Thread: Now in WandaVision!

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I'm surprised that took this long to happen.

That said, I would rather have a great non VR Iron Man game.

Could I interest you in Anthe-ahahahahaha

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Anthem's alright

• BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    DJ Eebs wrote: »
    Anthem's alright

Some of the core elements are pretty fun, yeah. Colossus totally feels like what Hulkbuster should feel like in an Ironman game, for example.

• KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    A bit late on the Ultimate talk, but I'm not sure if it was on purpose or they stumbled into it, but I always loved Peter being the moral center of the universe, the one true selfless hero.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    thatkevinsmith
    Verified
    Since @captainmarvelofficial made me and #Mallrats a part of the @marvelstudios Universe, Brodie Bruce - the @marvel maniac from Mallrats who met @therealstanlee - offers a #viewaskewniverse holla back to #captainmarvel when @jayandsilentbob Reboot! #KevinSmith #marvel #jasonlee #brodiebruce #jayandsilentbob #jayandsilentbobreboot #makeminemarvel #sabanfilms #squirtgun #eastereggs

Well that's cool of him.

• nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    I guess according to fandango Endgame will be three hours and two minutes long.

nightmarenny on
    Quire.jpg
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    I guess according to fandango and the game will be three hours and two minutes long.

If Thanos jobs to Triple H at Endgame I will buy six tickets

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Anyone got the Todd Thanos video handy? it'd make it a lot easier to explain to roomate why I was giggling at the last few pages

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    My favorite part about it is that it’s just the trailer played straight until the punch and then it loses its mind with the editing.

sarukun on
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I don't speak hashtags, can someone translate?

steam_sig.png
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    I guess according to fandango Endgame will be three hours and two minutes long.

I feel like that's maybe too long.

• McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    I feel like maybe that's still not long enough!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    BRING BACK INTERMISSIONS.

sig.gif
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    McFodder wrote: »
    I feel like maybe that's still not long enough!

No it's definitely at least long enough

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    I don't speak hashtags, can someone translate?

Kevin Smith is rebooting his movie franchise with a new Jay and Silent Bob movie. Jason Lee played a couple of different characters in that franchise, one of whom was a comic book fan who owned a comic book shop.

Captain Marvel spoiler:
    Stan Lee's cameo in Captain Marvel is on the bus where Carol punches the old lady. He has his face buried in a 'Mallrats' script and is rehearsing'one of the lines from his cameo in that movie. Mallrats was the second movie to be released in Kevin Smith's movie franchise. Thus, Kevin Smith is now an MCU character (?!) and those movies happened in the MCU.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    I am very happy about the news of Avengers Endgames runtime. I don't think its to long and in general don't think Avengers movies should be cut as dramatically as they have been.

Quire.jpg
    I hate sitting for three hours without an intermission :bigfrown:

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    It's the conclusion of a 10-year arc that probably sends off Robert Downey Jr AND Chris Evans, if not all the original Avengers

I'm okay making it event-length

6F32U1X.png
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I'm all for more movie, but I'm gonna need to be a bit careful to avoid spending the latter hour and a half really needing to pee.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    I'll just have to time my urine break like I did during Infinity War: any scenes with just Vision & Wanda.

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    I think I might just not drink anything that whole time

I didn't make it all the way through Captain Marvel with a medium soda, there's no way I'd last 3 hours

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Get a drink but don't touch it until an hour into the film.

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    If I had to stake out a mark for three hours and two minutes I would bring amphetamines and a big jug to piss in

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I'll just have to time my urine break like I did during Infinity War: any scenes with just Vision & Wanda.

Well they are dead so

This might not be a great plan.

Quire.jpg
  • NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    There's a simple solution, folks
    https://youtu.be/ejEcOMqBvpY

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Maisie Williams was asked about New Mutants during a recent interview and said "Who knows when the fuck that will come out?" And confirmed that the reshoots to make the film scarier never happened and that everyone involved has no clue what is happening to it

CYpGAPn.png
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    if i could just have a machine force-feed me popcorn for the entire three hours that'd be great

liEt3nH.png
  • JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    I don’t think I’ll have a problem bodily-function-wise, I’ll just pee earlier in the evening?

I’d like there to be an intermission just because I think it’d be neat, make it feel more like an event

The long runtime won’t bother me the first time at all, but that is a lot of movie and will probably be an issue on rewatches

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    also that clockwork orange headgear thatm akes sure i won't blink

liEt3nH.png
    edited March 2019
    if i could just have a machine force-feed me popcorn for the entire three hours that'd be great

/Me for any random 3 hour period.

nightmarenny on
    Quire.jpg
  • JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Anyway, the Russos’ Instagram posted a whole bunch of character posters and they seem to confirm which characters are dead and which lived, with a couple that were surprising to me
    Mainly that Shuri seems to be dead and Valkyrie and Happy are seemingly both alive and in the movie

Jimothy wrote: »
    Anyway, the Russos’ Instagram posted a whole bunch of character posters and they seem to confirm which characters are dead and which lived, with a couple that were surprising to me
    Mainly that Shuri seems to be dead and Valkyrie and Happy are seemingly both alive and in the movie

Valkyrie isn't a surprise. The Russos kept insisting that she had survived Thanos's genocide of the Asgardians. Wouldn't really matter if she just got dusted after.

Quire.jpg
  • PhasenPhasen Hell WorldRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Maisie Williams was asked about New Mutants during a recent interview and said "Who knows when the fuck that will come out?" And confirmed that the reshoots to make the film scarier never happened and that everyone involved has no clue what is happening to it

Can't wait to see this direct to Netflix film!

psn: PhasenWeeple
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

What's really weird is the little independent theater I go to a lot because it's cheap basically shows whatever trailers they want before the movie, and they've shown the New Mutants trailer for some reason the last few times I've seen a movie there.

I told them they should be showing the King of the Monsters trailer instead, and the guy was like "Really? I didn't think that looked like it was going to be good."

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Phasen wrote: »

Can't wait to see this direct to Disney+ film!

• PhasenPhasen Hell WorldRegistered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »

The mouse wont suffer some lesser than movie.

psn: PhasenWeeple
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular

Can't wait to see this direct to Disney Streaming Service film!

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »

The mouse wont suffer some lesser than movie.
    Oh yes they will

You're launching a streaming service, you put EVERYTHING you can on there

Obviously there needs to be some quality stuff in the mix but you gotta fill up that service and an X-Men horror movie, even a bad one, fits the bill

CYpGAPn.png
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    wait

there's a diet bajs blast???

Diet-Mtn-Dew-Baja-Blast.jpg

This is proof that God exists and they are both just and hella rad

This discussion has been closed.