As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 5: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Sounds like good times!

• Options
    Oh, Given the bounty being put on our heads we’d like to amend our order to bombard the other planet. We were going to grab our victory points and run, but apparently this is personal

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Sorry, it’s not personal I just don’t have anything else to do. Arguably taking one or two planets in my home system isn’t terribly different for me. Either way I’m not building a fleet and coming back and ghosts are right there. Yssaril needs my planets too. What would you do? Not you made a mistake last turn but right now?

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    Try to go right after me next turn so when I leave you can insta build a fleet and get back into things. Ghosts are a bit scary but you’re the N’orr! You can take em just fine. Build your flagship and some other crap and they can’t do much to you.

From there do the best you can to climb back into the game. You’re definitely behind, but in a normal game players pile on the strongest to stop em from winning, and if things work out right you can still get back in it.

• Options
    Honestly everyone else is online now and it’s going to be an interesting game.

Ghosts have their flagship and wormhole generation and can move through fleets, which means nobody is safe.
    L1Z1X have assault cannon and their super dreadnaughts and a good fleet and are about to takr MR, which is scary. Yssaril have a million ACs and their AC stealing power up, with a lot of planets. And I have both my warsuns built and upgraded, with the free tech perk.

If things had gone differently I would have contested MR with bith my warsuns but this is just too many VPs to pass up, I really am sorry about screwing you over, but you’ll see what it lets me do in a sec.

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Round 4 - Battle at N'orr Home System

Pre-battle effects

Muaat has 1 Prototype War Sun II and 3 Fighters (loading 1 Infantry)
    N'orr has 3 Fighters.

N'orr has 1 PDS on Quinarra for Space Cannon Offense.

Geth roll 1d10t6 for N'orr Space Cannon Offense

N'orr Space Cannon Offense:
    1d10t6 1 [1d10t6=7]

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Space Cannon Offense results in 1 hit. @El Skid, how will the hit be assigned?

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Lose a fighter

• Options
    Muaat loses 1 Fighter.

Combat Round 1

Muaat has 1 Prototype War Sun II and 2 Fighters (loading 1 Infantry)
    N'orr has 3 Fighters. +1 to hit for Unrelenting.

Geth roll 3d10t3+2d10t9 for Muaat
    Geth roll 3d10t8 for N'orr

Muaat:
    3d10t3+2d10t9 4 [3d10t3=9, 5, 6] [2d10t9=9, 4]
    N'orr:
    3d10t8 0 [3d10t8=7, 5, 5]

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Muaat scores 4 hits, destroying 3 N'orr Fighters.
    N'orr scores no hits.
    Combat resolves in favor of Muaat.

Muaat performs bombardment on Quinarra using their Prototype War Sun II.

Geth roll 3d10t3 for Muaat Bombardment

Muaat Bombardment:
    3d10t3 3 [3d10t3=9, 4, 7]

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Bombardment scores 3 hits, destroying 3 N'orr Infantry.

Muaat lands 1 Infantry on Tren'lak.
    Control of Tren'lak transfers "The Crown of Emphidia" to Muaat. (Muaat VP 1 --> 2; N'orr VP 2 --> 1)

Anything else for your action, @El Skid?

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Do I not get 4 bombardment due to plasma scoring?

• Options
    Nothing else

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    @MrBlarney can add 1 more die for the bombardment, but it should be ok for @38thDoe to go ahead with their turn in the meantime.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Ah, thanks for that correction: you're right that Muaat should get an additional bombardment die for Plasma Scoring.

Geth roll 1d10t3 for Muaat Plasma Scoring

EDIT: No additional hit. Action on 38thDoe.

Muaat Plasma Scoring:
    1d10t3 0 [1d10t3=1]

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Tap Zubat Verfut and activate home system to build 5 infantry.
    Offer Lizix 5 TG downpayment @Ketar

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• Options

Industrial Initiative
    Action: Gain 1 trade good for each industrial planet you control.

Which is only 1, I believe.

• Options
  • Options
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    I think they start with being able to go through supernovas their racial tech just also says that for some reason.
    I forgot to respond to this earlier. Muaat's racial ability "Gashlai Physiology" allows their ships to move through, but not stop in, Supernova systems. Their racial technology, "Magmus Reactor", is what allows them to activate and move ships into Supernova systems.

I don't think anyone's gonna sabotage Letnev's card play, so I'll have a status update posted once @Phyphor accepts or declines N'orr's transaction offer.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Oh, right: there was one other reason why I posted: N'orr gets Space Cannon Offense again.

Geth roll 1d10t6 for N'orr Space Cannon Offense

EDIT: No hit registered.

N'orr Space Cannon Offense:
    1d10t6 0 [1d10t6=2]

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    @38thDoe I totally understand where you're coming from, but offering a down payment in this game is almost always a bad idea. Offer a bounty and pay cash on delivery - you're more likely to get results.

(Offering advance payment to the warrior people right next to you who can probably score more points taking your territory than actually taking on Muaat just feels like an even worse idea)

• Options
    LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    Gosh, this game is full of excitement all of a sudden.

It would probably be socially responsible to pick on the Muaat but they were polite and @Ketar is both the point leader and was all threatening so...

Activate Mageon Implants targeting Letnev

• Options

It would probably be socially responsible to pick on the Muaat but they were polite and @Ketar is both the point leader and was all threatening so...

@Lykouragh wait, threatening? I just said I wouldn't still pay you a TG if you targeted me. It was the L1z1x who threatened you.

• Options
    Also L1z1x have more action cards than me, and mine mostly blow. But do what you will.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Accept deal
    Ketar wrote: Β»
    38thDoe I totally understand where you're coming from, but offering a down payment in this game is almost always a bad idea. Offer a bounty and pay cash on delivery - you're more likely to get results.

(Offering advance payment to the warrior people right next to you who can probably score more points taking your territory than actually taking on Muaat just feels like an even worse idea)

Well I've already been paid 1 and my only VP to not mess with norr, and also I lose that VP if they get eliminated anyway, so yeah I'm not going to attack them, if anything repelling this border incursion is ultimately in my own interest

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Round 4: Action Phase Update 2

The L1z1x Mindnet: Play the primary ability of the (7) Technology Strategy Card, exhausting Resculon (2R), Sakulag (2R), Coorneeq (1R), Lazar (1R), 2 Trade Goods (TG 6 --> 4), and racial technology Inheritance Systems to research Duranium Armor and Assault Cannon.
    Creuss plays on the secondary (SP 3 --> 2), exhausting Starpoint (3R), New Albion (1R), and Thibah (B Tech Specialty) to research Light/Wave Deflector.
    Letnev plays on the secondary (SP 3 --> 2), exhausting Fria (2R) and Quann (2R) to research Magen Defense Grid.
    Muaat plays on the secondary (SP 3 --> 2), exhausting Wellon (Y Tech Specialty) to research Transit Diodes via Minister of Sciences.
    Yssaril plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Retillion (2R) and Saudor (2R) to research racial technology Mageon Implants.
    N'orr plays on the secondary (SP 5 --> 4), exhausting Tren'lak (1R) and Quinarra (3R) to research Antimass Deflectors.
    The Embers of Muaat: Activate the N'orr Home System. (TP 3 -- > 2)
    Move in 1 War Sun, 3 Fighters, and 1 Infantry from Wellon.
    Space Cannon Offense destroys 1 Muaat Fighter.
    During space combat, Muaat suffers no losses while N'orr loses 3 Fighters; combat resolves in favor of Muaat.
    Bombardment destroys 3 N'orr Infantry on Quinarra.
    Land 1 Infantry on Tren'lak.
    The Crown of Emphidia changes hands from N'orr to Muaat. (Muaat VP 1 --> 2; N'orr VP 2 --> 1)
    Sardakk N'orr: Activate the N'orr Home System. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Space Cannon Offense registers no hits.
    Exhaust Zohbat (3R) and Vefut II (2R) to build 5 Infantry (5R) at Quinarra.
    Perform transaction, giving 5 Trade Goods to L1z1x. (N'orr TG 19 --> 14; L1z1x TG 4 --> 9)
    The Barony of Letnev: Play Action Card "Industrial Initiative" (AC 6 --> 5), gaining 1 Trade Good. (TG 8 --> 9)
    The Yssaril Tribes: Exhaust racial technology Mageon Implants to look at Letnev's hand of Action Cards, taking one of them. (Yssaril AC 8 --> 9; Letnev AC 5 --> 4)

Current Map: Action Phase Update 2

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 4 VP
    The Yssaril Tribes - 2 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 2 VP
    The Embers of Muaat - 2 VP
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 1 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 1 VP

Public Objectives
    Expand Borders (1 VP): Control 6 planets in non-home systems. - Yssaril, Letnev
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources. - N'orr
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence. - Letnev, Yssaril, Muaat
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors.
    5 Stage II Objectives remain in the line.

Secret Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Embers of Muaat - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Yssaril Tribes - 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr - 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 0 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand, 1 completed:
    Form a Spy Network (Status Phase, 1 VP): Discard 5 Action Cards.

Special Objectives
    N'orr's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by L1z1x.
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev.
    Letnev's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by Creuss.
    Imperial Primary (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev, Round 3.
    The Crown of Emphidia (1 VP) - Held by Muaat.

The Barony of Letnev (Ketar)
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Trade Goods: 9
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Creuss' Ceasefire, Muaat's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, War Funding)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    R - Arc Prime (4R, 0I)
    R - Wren Terra (2R, 1I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    R - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Arc Secundus: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 5 (x3). Other players' units in this system lose Planetary Shield. At the start of each space combat round, repair this ship.
    - Racial Technology: L4 Disruptors (Yellow, requires 1 Yellow): During an Invasion, units cannot use Space Cannon against your units.
    - Racial Technology: Non-Euclidean Shielding (Red, requires 2 Red): When 1 of your units uses Sustain Damage, cancel 2 hits instead of 1.
    - Munitions Reserves: At the start of each round of Space Combat, you may spend 2 Trade Goods; if you do, you may reroll any number of your dice during that combat round.
    - Armada: The maximum number of non-Fighter ships you can have in each system is equal to 2 more than the number of tokens in your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Promissory Note: War Funding: At the start of a round of Space Combat: The Letnev player loses 2 Trade Goods. During this combat round, reroll any number of your dice. Then, return this card to the Letnev player.

The Embers of Muaat (El Skid)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 3
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: Yssaril's Spy Net (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Fires of the Gashlai)
    Technology: Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Sarween Tools, Transit Diodes, Prototype War Sun II

Worlds:
    R - Muaat (4R, 1I)
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Prototype War Sun (War Sun): As War Sun, but Movement 1.
    - Flagship: The Inferno: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 1 Cruiser in this unit's system.
    - Racial Technology: Magmus Reactor (Red, requires 2 Red): Your ships may move into supernovas. After 1 or more of your units use Production in a system that either contains a War Sun or is adjacent to a supernova, gain 1 Trade Good.
    - Racial Technology: Prototype War Sun II (unit upgrade, requires 3 Red and 1 Yellow): As War Sun, but Cost 10, Movement 3.
    - Star Forge: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place either 2 Fighters or 1 Destroyer from your reinforcements in a system that contains 1 or more of your War Suns.
    - Gashlai Physiology: Your ships can move through Supernovas.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Fires of the Gashlai: Action: Remove 1 token from the Muaat player's Fleet pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, gain your War Sun upgrade technology card. Then, return this card to the Muaat player.

The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 8
    Action Cards: 9

Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Transparasteel Plating, Hyper Metabolism, Mageon Implants, Antimass Deflectors

Worlds:
    X - Retillion (2R, 3I)
    R - Shalloq (1R, 2I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    R - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Y'sia Y'ssrila: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 2, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship can move through systems that contain other players' ships.
    - Racial Technology: Transparasteel Plating (Green, requires 1 Green): During your turn of the Action Phase, players that have passed cannot play Action Cards.
    - Racial Technology: Mageon Implants (Green, requires 3 Green): Action: Exhaust this card to look at another player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand.
    - Stall Tactics: Action: Discard 1 card from your hand.
    - Scheming: When you draw 1 or more action cards, draw 1 additional action card. Then, choose and discard 1 action card from your hand.
    - Crafty: You an have any number of action cards in your hand. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Spy Net: At the start of your turn: Look at the Yssaril player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand. Then, return this card to the Yssaril player.

Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 14
    Action Cards: 3

Tactic Pool: 1
    Fleet Pool: 5
    Strategy Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Tekklar Legion)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors

Worlds:
    X - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor)
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Trade Goods: 9
    Action Cards: 6

Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Support for the Throne (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Cybernetic Enhancements)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Sarween Tools, Inheritance Systems, Super-Dreadnought II

Worlds:
    R - [0.0.0] (5R, 0I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Super-Dreadnought (Dreadnought): As Dreadnought, but Carry Capacity 2.
    - Flagship: [0.0.1]: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. During a Space Combat, hits produced by this ship and by your Dreadnoughts in this system must be assigned to non-Fighter ships if able.
    - Racial Tehcnology: Inheritance Systems (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): You may exhaust this card and spend 2 resources when you research a technology; ignore all of that technology's prerequisites.
    - Racial Technology: Super-Dreadnought II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Combat Value 4, Movement 2, Carry Capacity 2. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 4. This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" Action Cards.
    - Assimilate: When you gain control of a planet, replace each PDS and Space Dock that is on that planet with a matching unit from your reinforcements.
    - Harrow: After each round of Ground Combat, your ships in the active system may use their Bombardment abilities against your opponent's ground forces on the planet.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Cybernetic Enhancements: At the start of your turn: Remove 1 token from the L1x1x player's Strategy pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, place 1 command token from your reinforcements in your Strategy pool. Then, return this card to the L1z1x player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo)
    Commodities: 2 / 4
    Trade Goods: 6
    Action Cards: 3

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Letnev's Ceasefire, Letnev's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Wormhole Generator, Light/Wave Deflector, Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Neutral Worlds and Overarching Game Effects
    Regulated Conscription: When a player produces units, they produce only 1 fighter or infantry for its cost instead of 2.
    Minister of Sciences: Held by Muaat. When Muaat resolves the primary or secondary ability of the "Technology" strategy card, they do not need to spend resources to research technology.
    The Crown of Emphidia: Held by Muaat. Grants 1 victory point. If a player gains control of a planet in Muaat's home system, this card and its victory point is transferred to that player.

Order of Play
    Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe) - (1) Leadership
    The Barony of Letnev (Ketar) - (3) Politics
    The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh) - (5) Trade
    The Ghosts of Creuss (@A Half Eaten Oreo) - (6) Warfare Current Player
    The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor) - (7) Technology
    The Embers of Muaat (El Skid) - (8) Imperial

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    There should be Muuat infantry on Tren'Lak no?
    Activate Creuss. Build 1 Dreadnought and 2 infantry. TG 6 > 0
    T/F/S -> 2/2/2

@Phyphor

• Options
    Well I'm probably going to end up discarding this anyway
    Lucky Shot
    Action: Destroy 1 dreadnought, cruiser, or destroyer in a system that contains a planet you control.

Select lazar system, do nothing

Anyone want to waste a sabotage?
    @A Half Eaten Oreo @Ketar @38thDoe @Lykouragh @El Skid

• Options
    Uhhh no thanks!

• Options
    @Phyphor: I'm gonna need to jump in here to forbid your card play. As per sections 2.6 and 21.3 of the rules reference, an Action Card with an "Action:" effect cannot be played if its effects cannot be completely resolved. Since Lucky Shot requires that a ship be destroyed (there's no may in the phrasing), it can't be played as you have it. Now, nothing prevents you from destroying one of your own ships (see this BGG thread), but some ship must be destroyed to play the card, either your own or your opponent's.

Action still on you to either revise the card play or do something else.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    That's somewhat annoying

Activate home. Build dread & 6 fighters. Exhaust 0.0.0 & spend 4 TG

• Options
  • Options
    Play Imperial Primary

Score Diversify Research (1VP) Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors

Draw a secret objective

@Lykouragh @38thDoe @Phyphor @Ketar @A Half Eaten Oreo to play or pass on secondary

• Options
    Play Imperial secondary.

3/2/1

• Options
    play

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Play
    T/F/S -> 2/2/1

A Half Eaten Oreo on
  • Options
    edited March 2019

For the record, Letnev also neither forgive nor forget. We'll be withholding that TG as indicated, and seeking means of more rapid transit to Yssaril territory.

Ketar on
  • Options

For the record, Letnev also neither forgive nor forget. We'll be withholding that TG as indicated, and seeking means of more rapid transit to Yssaril territory.

More threats! We recommend politely paying your debts, the interest rates are terrible in this quadrant.

Play Imperial secondary, ->2/4/0

• Options

More threats! We recommend politely paying your debts, the interest rates are terrible in this quadrant.

Play Imperial secondary, ->2/4/0

Do you bite your thumb at us, Yssaril?

• Options

Do you bite your thumb at us, Yssaril?

No, sir, I do not bite my thumb at you sir; but I bite my thumb, sir.

@Phyphor for imperial 2ndary