Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Session One] Glamjin’s Tower of Glory

1457910

Posts

  • GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    edited February 9
    Weathering whatever blows come her way, Holly gets to work slicing at whatever limbs are within reach.

    Her bladework is a symphony, but her rage gets her carried away halfway through a backflip.

    Geth, roll 2d6+2;1d6 for Arcane Bladework

    Geth, roll 2d6+1;1d8 for Elaborate technique

    Arcane Bladework:
    2d6+2 10 [2d6=4, 4]
    1d6 6 [1d6=6]
    Elaborate technique:
    2d6+1 4 [2d6=2, 1]
    1d8 3 [1d8=3]

    Grog on
    rm4k6cctdpin.png

    Nips
  • GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    edited February 9
    ooc: screw it, I'll expose myself to counterattack too for extra damage

    Geth, roll 1d6 for Extra Damage

    lmao ok that's 7 damage total.

    Extra Damage:
    1d6 1 [1d6=1]

    Grog on
    rm4k6cctdpin.png

    BahamutZERO
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited February 9
    What can this thing teach me about Glamjin?

    Unfortunately not much! This cathedral and the surrounding area was stolen away by Glamjin, including all the creatures herein.

    This demon was set to task by a now deceased vampire count, who stood up to Glamjin and lost. The bells are a summons to war, but with no leader the creatures are attacking without a goal.

    All you know is that Glamjin killed the one that ruled over this demon, so he’s about three times removed from anything you could beat—at least right now.



    Holly! You’ve brought the demon down with your swift strikes to its legs. It falls prone on its front, but continues to thrash, propelling itself onto the rafters.

    The magic orb above it shatters and rains plasma all around it. The cathedral is on fire! Everyone takes 1 damage which ignores armour.

    As you deftly backflip away (it looks so rad, the fire makes your bones look emerald) the demon grabs you with three hands and begins to crush you!

    You’re trapped! ...and the hands around you begin to glow green. Holly, you take 7 damage!



    All of you witness the demon’s vestments burn away. On its back it a glowing circle of runes.

    Geth roll 1d8+3 for smush

    smush:
    1d8+3 7 [1d8=4]

    Endless_Serpents on
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited February 9
    The bells are slowing, you can actually hear now, and what you hear is the rafters cracking and fire devouring whatever it touches!

    Holly, you grit your teeth and brace yourself.

    You’re hit with a concentrated blast of burning Hellfire from within those clenched fists, then thrown against a bell.

    You’re on the opposite side from the rest of the party, flat on your ass and royally scorched. You take 7 damage.

    Geth roll 1d8+3 for toast

    toast:
    1d8+3 7 [1d8=4]

    Endless_Serpents on
  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    edited February 9
    Pomme watches the flurry of action as she braces against a pillar next to the ladder and reloads her rifle.

    With the creature's back turned to Pomme while mauling Holly, Pomme makes a quick extremely shrill whistle for Fleur, gives a quick sign of the Thorn across their chest, and sights on the glowing rune between the construct's shoulders...

    Geth, roll 2d6+1;1d8+1 for Volley/Called Shot

    (I would do called shot as the creature seems awfully distracted, but it seems that only head/hands/legs are options in the book?)

    edit ooc: Whelp not that it mattered :pop:

    Volley/Called Shot:
    2d6+1 4 [2d6=2, 1]
    1d8+1 8 [1d8=7]

    Wassermelone on
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited February 9
    OOC: Yeah in outerside cases like that just bring it up and I’ll alter/add to a move. Fiction trumps written rules.

    The shot connects to the demons back leg, but it only seems to piss it off. It swings its entire body around and crashes right in front of you Pomme, barely missing you, and plummets through half the burning rafters.

    Pomme, roll to Defy Danger!

    Bran, also roll to Defy Danger!

    Gisard, you just manage to cling on!

    Holly! Move! One of the bells is about to fall!

    Endless_Serpents on
  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    Pomme instinctively jerks away from the oncoming demon which isn't necessarily the right thing to do while standing precariously on rafters above a precipitious fall...

    Geth, roll 2d6+2 for Defy Danger (DEX)

    Ooc: Also I've been using the wrong modifier for my attack rolls, +1 instead of +2 but I think in the last couple cases it wouldn't have changed anything

    Defy Danger (DEX):
    2d6+2 8 [2d6=4, 2]

  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    ooc: oh wait you CAN do multiple rolls in a single post? that's good to know

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    ooc: I saw @grog doing it and just copied their method :+1:

  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Bran Volgut | Human Thief | 17/21 HP | Damage d8

    As he flips out his Genteel Cane into whip form, Bran shouts out, "Guys, we need to wrap this up! There's shambling dead at the staircase!"

    A moment later, almost before he can finish shouting, the rafters collapse and the ceiling explodes. Crap!

    Geth, roll 2d6+1 for Defy Danger (DEX with Hobbled)

    Defy Danger (DEX with Hobbled):
    2d6+1 9 [2d6=6, 2]

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
    BahamutZERO
  • GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    edited February 9
    Holly drags rolls and spins to her feet, leaping toward the fallen abomination and scrambling up its back toward the demon-binding circle.

    Minion roll 2d6+1 for Defy Danger (Dex)

    Here's a thread from when it was introduced.

    Defy Danger (Dex):
    2d6+1 11 [2d6=4, 6]

    Grog on
    rm4k6cctdpin.png

    BahamutZERO
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited February 9
    You jump back right as part of the rafters banks upwards Pomme, and you wind up sliding on your heels down after the demon. You skid across the room and land with a jolt against the wall. An entire self’s worth of trinkets falls on you... including a bottle that glows like moonlight which shatters over you!

    Pomme! You take 2 damage which ignores armour, and transform into a mouse-wolf-man!

    fmt59z5ier0j.jpeg

    You hold 3 Monster Moves, which you can do without needing to roll. When you’ve used them up you revert to your original form.
    - Rip off a limb. Deal your maximum possible damage.
    - Cross the gap before they can act.
    - Ignore damage dealt to you.



    You run away with a pained gait and trip down the stairs Bran! You turn to take a stab at the zombies only for a giant bell to bounce down the stairs and take them all with it (at least a good portion of each one’s bodies, anyhow).

    That burning bell has destroyed the stairs and fallen right through to the first floor.



    Despite feeling a bell glide inches from your jaw you’re feeling it Holly, you’ve got this. Take it out!

    No need to roll, just stab it, preferably while saying a one-liner.



    Lastly, the whole cathedral groans under its own weight. Smoke is slowly filling the area as the rafters burn. The bells are slowing, many are now silent.

    Endless_Serpents on
    BahamutZERO
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Gisard's just gonna hang out for now, literally, as he's hanging from one of the remaining rafters, trying to pull himself back up and muttering an unintelligible stream of obscenities. Go team!

    BahamutZERO.gif
    Nips
  • GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    Illuminated by the flames, Holly's unmoving visage glowers down at the beast beneath her. "SEE THIS, GLAMJIN?!" she hollers, raising her sword above her head "THIS IS YOUR FACE!"

    She plunges the blade downward with all her might "FOR! WHAT! YOU! DID! TO! ME!!!" blood splatters upward to punctuate each word as she stabs over and over.

    rm4k6cctdpin.png

    BahamutZERONipsEndless_Serpents
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    (Did it have blood? Huh, I guess it did. Wow! That's a lot of blood!)

    BahamutZERO.gif
    Nips
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular


    It is gone. The body breaks apart, melting into a pool of its own blood.

    It’s time get out of here. You’re all in good enough shape to leap down the stairs (now there is a bell shaped hole in it) and weave past a few straggling zombies to the entrance.

    The place is burning down. You don’t look back.

    You are all at the entrance, and a single shadow looms across the broken tiles, floating just a few feet above the ground outside...

    Also Pomme is a mouse-wolf-man now, but it looks like Fleur doesn’t mind.



    Everyone!

    LEVEL UP

    - Increase your level by 1.
    - Choose a new advanced move from your class. If you are the wizard, you also get to add a new spell to your spellbook.
    - Choose one of your stats and increase it by 1 (this may change your modifier). Changing your Constitution increases your maximum and current HP. Ability scores can’t go higher than 18.

  • GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    edited February 10
    Holly Pontoon, the Greatest (LEVEL 2) Arcane Duellist that Ever Lived
    Looks:
    Hollow eyes
    No hair
    Cracked leathers
    Boney body

    Race: Skeleton (de-skinned Human)

    Stage of self-grief: 2nd

    Stats:
    Str 9 +0
    Dex 15 +1
    Con 8 -1
    Int 17 +2
    Wis 12 +0
    Cha 13 +1

    HP: 8/16

    Advanced Moves: Know Your Enemy

    Techniques:
    Torrential
    Quicksilver
    Elaborate
    Soul-Siphoning

    Gear:
    Rapier
    Duelist's leathers
    Adventuring gear (4/5)

    Figured Glamjin's gonna show up again sometime, so I went with Know Your Enemy


    Grog on
    rm4k6cctdpin.png

    NipsBahamutZEROEndless_SerpentsWassermelone
  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    edited February 10
    Pomme Desmerais - Mousefolk Ranger and their Greater Falconry Moth, Fleur
    Race: Mousefolk (Human)

    Alignment: Good

    Appearance: Velvety nose, Naive, Well trimmed clothing, Nervous energy

    Stats:
    Str 8 -1
    Dex 16 +2
    Con 9 +0
    Int 13 +1
    Wis 16 +2
    Cha 12 +0

    HP: 17

    Advanced Move: God Among the Wastes
    Commune
    Cast a Spell (Wis)

    Gear:
    Flintlock Rifle (Hunters Bow)
    Spear
    Adventuring gear
    3 ammo

    Fleur:
    Ferocity: 2, Adaptable, Camoflauge
    Cunning 2, Scout, Hunt
    Armour 0
    Instinct 1, Stubborn

    Took God Among the Wastes which I only just noticed for Rangers that allows me to take Cleric casting... so exactly what I wanted! Also took +1 Wis

    Pomme pays quiet worship to Lumiene, god of light, warmth, and the hearth. The common sign of Lumiene is the Thorn, where Lumiene's first Paladin made their sacrifice in the crusade against the Shrikes.

    Pomme is at 11/17 Health

    Wassermelone on
    BahamutZEROEndless_Serpents
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Gisard the Level 2 Lizard Wizard, currently at 14/19 Health
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CT586DbmhcRb-8BjFzQxajIXXSYpRn5APd_yRd7mXLc/edit?usp=sharing

    Strength +1

    I'll take Prodigy as my advanced move and apply that to Dragonfire, making that a cantrip. (Choose a spell. You prepare that spell as if it were 1 level lower)

    And I'll add Telepathy to my spellbook. (Level 1 divination ongoing: You form a telepathic bond with a single person you touch, enabling you to converse with that person through your thoughts. You can only have one telepathic bond at a time.)

    BahamutZERO.gif
    Endless_SerpentsWassermelone
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited February 10
    Hao-Gou
    Divine Guardian Shishi
    Level 1 Good Boy

    So he’s a full blown hireling now. He’s a smidgen different to the ones in the core book, but you’ll get it, I’m sure. Here’s his stats:

    HP: 20

    Cost: He’s not after payment, or for you to follow his ways, but if you act genuinely villainous, even once, he’ll leave.

    Loyalty: 2

    Load: 10 (requires fitted carrying bags)

    Defensive: When he is nearby, you can say Hao-Gou will defend you from harm when you Hack and Slash. He will take on the damage and/or consequences of your actions for you.

    Mount: At a slow pace with no danger about he can carry three people. To be an effective mount in combat he can currently only carry one (requires riding gear to carry more at speed).

    Mighty: You carry +2 damage forward when you ride him into battle.

    Endless_Serpents on
    BahamutZEROGrogWassermeloneNips
  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    edited February 11
    Bran, thoroughly sobered up from the last few encounters, gives his limbs a good shake and turns on his spider senses.

    Level up!
    +1 CON (bringing it to 16, and thus +2 modifier and 22 total HP)
    Advanced Move: Shoot First (You're never caught by surprise. When an enemy would get the drop on you, you get to act first instead.)
    Bran Volgut's Character Sheet

    (Sorry this took soo long, had a busy weekend!)

    Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
    Endless_Serpents
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited February 11
    7loiplz8jla4.jpeg

    As you step out into the dusk-like atmosphere you are greeted by Eliza. Her mourning attire is thrown off. Ravas the Red is no where to be seen.

    The fighting has stopped, and the monsters are resting far from you, their eerie chirps and hoots echoing all around.

    “I sent some of the children back the way you came, but alas, they did not return. The door was sealed shortly after by an unknown entity.”

    “You have served me well. Were I better rested I would invest my power within you, making you all my thralls. Perhaps another time.”

    “There are two exits, choose one and I will have the children carry you to it. This is all I will offer you, save perhaps,” she smiles, though her eyes are unflinching, “good luck?”

    Many, many fishmen haul Hao-Gou up out of the water with seaweed ropes and nets, like the catch of the day, then dive back in.

    The shishi is covered in brine and an evil looking spiky starfish is stuck to his nose.

    “I fell in the water, or should I say the walkway did, and I was on it, and I fought an undead squid!”, he laughs, “A glorious battle!”

    v3dgp6fob3z1.jpeg

    Endless_Serpents on
    NipsWassermelone
  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    Pomme looks down at the hands, a little shellshocked at the ragged fur and sharpened claws. Fleur's presence on their shoulder is comforting though, and, with closed eyes, makes the sign of the Thorn against their chest. A brief soft warmth emanates at the edge of Pomme's awareness. Did... was that a sign? Something to meditate on later.

    "I guess it matters not. Anywhere we head is going to be a calvalcade of nightmares and nonsense while we are under this Glamjin's power. The shortest flight then."

    "Hao-Gou, it is good to have you back."

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    The stone dog bows. It still has that metal ball in its mouth, by the way.

    (In the future I’ll add descriptive stuff on doors or signs as to what is beyond it. This is a coin flip, sorry about that.)

  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Bran pipes in, with a tall stretch of his arms above his head.

    "Yeah. The shortest route out of here, the better. Sorry about your cathedral, though."

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited February 11
    The vampire eyes the burning ruin with scorn, but says nothing.

    She gestures to the air and several bat demons swoop in to land all around you. They’re worse for wear, bloodied, yet they stand a little taller than before, like guard dogs rather than slobbering beasts (no offence Pomme).

    “Young Kazimir‘s equipment suits you.” she says finally, showing no hint of emotion concerning them.

    Endless_Serpents on
    Wassermelone
  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    Pomme takes no notice of narrative shade, while unconciously pawing at their face and moving their jaw about

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    OOC:
    We’ll go for exit 2 unless someone points to the other one in particular.

    Holly and Gisard might think it prudent to ask a question or something to Eliza. Otherwise we’re outta here!

  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Gisard takes the amulet with the strange writing he found in the basin of blood out of his bag. "Do you recognize this trinket? It was rather conspicuously lying in a basin of blood in the cathedral. I find it rather intriguing, but if it is an heirloom of importance I'd sooner return it to you and that other one now than be considered a thief if we happen to crossss pathsss again." He casts his gaze about, looking for the other vampire. "Or perhapsss I only need concern myself with one ssspooky floating mammal's opinion, now?"

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    She reaches for it and recoils, fingers singed.

    “That wretch! Every damn thing protected from us!”, she hisses, eyes crimson, then quietly returns to her demure persona, “He was a very private man. That was a trinket of his, a bauble, nothing really. I’d throw it away... What good could it possibly have now?”

    She pointedly doesn’t answer you question, but bears her pearly white fangs in a devilish smile.

  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    "Hmm. Very well." Gisard puts it back in his pack. He'll try to figure out what it is next time there's a rest.

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    OOC:
    Yo she super murdered her hard though, you can tell.
    Lucky you’ll never meet Eliza again once her bat demons carry you to that exit.

    BahamutZERO
  • GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    Though still dripping in demon blood, Holly's demeanour has cooled. "Let us be off, I've business at the top of this cursed tower."

    She clenches a bony fist. "Facestabbing business."

    OOC:
    Bonds:
    Bran is a stonecold badass who does not muck about.
    My denial made me look foolish in front of Gisard, I have to prove I'm just smart as them.

    rm4k6cctdpin.png

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited February 12
    Your time here through, the bat demons carry you off to an exit and take their leave. A final glance back shows Eliza levitating to the other way out at a stately pace. All who can follow, the injuried and the weak are left behind.

    A short nondescript corridor leads to a staircase that seems to take an hour to climb, then all of a sudden your hair (or scales) feel wet...

    jouz4rw13bi4.jpeg

    You all burst out of the warm water, spluttering, and the way behind is gone—if not an outright impossibility. That’s just not how water works right?

    Welcome one and all to Lays Fi Makan Muhadad!

    What do you do?

    Endless_Serpents on
  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Bran drags himself ashore. Seeing the cool waters contrasted against the hot desert sands, he pulls the empty flask formerly containing his healing potion and fills it with water. As he does, he eyes the oasis for any other beings.

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    For now all you see are dunes. Clouds and some peaks dot the eastern horizon. It’s hot, but not unbearable. It’s the morning, roughly speaking, the sun isn’t at its peak.

  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited February 12
    ooc: oh yeah we're definitely NEVER going to eliza again right! :rotate: also I'm sort of unsure about this bond thing so I'm hoping to see what the rest of you do and take cues from that

    Gisard flop flop flops ashore, waves his hand and says "presssto change-o" in a bored tone of voice. His soaked robes emit a cloud of steam and are now dry.

    Geth roll 2d6+2 for Cast a Spell (int).

    "Nice climate, remindsss me of home. Much better than that ssstupid rainy ruin full of ssstupid vampiresss. 'Ssspooky mammalsss,' heh, I wonder if they bought that. Shall we make camp? We all need ressst and I need to prepare some thingsss."

    Gisard forgets how to cast prestidigitation for now for the 8 spellcast roll.

    Cast a Spell (int):
    2d6+2 8 [2d6=5, 1]

    BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    "I'm fine with making camp here," Bran quips, eyeing the oppressive sun through a shading hand.

    "Moving out from this oasis during the day seems like a bad idea."

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    Pomme follows Bran and Gisard to shore. Fleur flutters rapidly to shake off the water, and then settles on a rock in the sun to dry off.

    "Something smells like a wet dog here." Pomme looks down at their enlongated hands.

    "Oh."

    Following Fleur's example, Pomme shakes themselves out vigorously.

    With a look around, "We should make camp and rest. And while it is really quite lovely to feel the sun. I'm not sure I trust this yet."

    Pomme studies the oasis suspiciously with a squint and paces carefully throughout it on the lookout for any dangers.

    Geth, roll 2d6+4 for Discern Realities
    What should I be on the lookout for?
    What here is not what it appears to be?
    What here is useful or valuable to me?

    Discern Realities:
    2d6+4 11 [2d6=2, 5]

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited February 12
    Even while pacing you are at least relaxed enough to grab a bite to eat and do the necessary oiling routine for your rifle Pomme.

    Everyone! With no lasting injuries or conditions (save lycanthropy) you all heal up to your maximum HP.

    All of you mark off a ration.



    What should I be on the lookout for?
    You pick the scent of... horses? The sweat of... Bran, but not your Bran, another Bran, just as back home there are many more mousefolk. The scents are blowing in from the east.

    What here is not what it appears to be?
    You must assume Glamjin had a hand in this place, so even the ordinary has a purpose. That said, this is just an oasis to you.

    What here is useful or valuable to me?
    The lone tree bears an odd dark blue fruit. Not quite what you’ve seen before, but you fundamentally understand it. Your heightened senses pick up that they are ripe, and worth 2 rations.



    You’ve been here for about half an hour now.

    Endless_Serpents on
Sign In or Register to comment.