Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

My roommate takes... Too many showers, for too long

2»

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Five minutes to wake up, five minutes actual showering, ten minutes standing motionless in a welter of existential dread, summoning the energy to face the day.

I should try and get it down to just ten minutes.

wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    LovelyOrca
  • EncEnc A Fool with Compassion The Land of Flowers (and Dragons)Registered User regular
    My water heater can support 10 minutes, tops, for both Mrs. Enc and I to shower. You get in and you get out. Or you get super cold.

I can't even imagine something like an hour shower. Is he a merperson?

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Enc wrote: »
    My water heater can support 10 minutes, tops, for both Mrs. Enc and I to shower. You get in and you get out. Or you get super cold.

You need a tankless water heater.

What is this I don't even.
    ElvenshaeEncbowenzepherinadmanbEl Mucho
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Enc wrote: »

Hour showers were great when I was younger. Now, I have no time, I have to pay for the water, and I'm a bit more aware that it's pretty wasteful...

But even then I knew not to do that when others needed to use the bathroom.

PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    McFodderLovelyCelestialBadgerspool32El MuchoOrca
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    < 10 minutes of hot water is some sort of war crime I'm pretty sure

Ladies.
    zepherinElvenshaeadmanbTNTrooperDarkPrimusSkeithTomantaBloodySloth
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    < 10 minutes of hot water is some sort of war crime I'm pretty sure
    Or it's a small old water heater that needs some work.

2»