Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Farm League

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 25 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Farm League

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
NightslyrAndy JoeTofystedethKoopahTroopahswaylowcB557Rhesus PositiveQuidBobbleani_game_bumH3Knuckles

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    This comic made me ugly laugh and drool on myself, so thanks for that

CRVUyQp.png
    H3Knuckles
  • Dark080matterDark080matter CrateriaRegistered User regular
    Tycho's fascination for the world of Loam makes a lot of sense suddenly.

H3Knuckles
  • JortalusJortalus Registered User regular
    The execution of this one is hysterical. Instant classic.

• zeromhzeromh Registered User regular
    New shirt!

• TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    Out of cognito is a good phrase.

steam_sig.png
    MichaelLCQuidH3Knuckles
  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    Out of cognito is a good phrase.

Excognito.

H3Knuckles
  • Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    Straight Outta Cognito

TofystedethcB557BobbleH3Knuckles
  • OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    How would a Farming Simulator competition even work anyway? Last one who doesn't end up selling to Monsanto wins?

Currently Most Hype For: Cyberpunk 2077 and Death Stranding
    Currently Playing: Dragon Ball Xenoverse
  • DevantejahDevantejah Registered User new member
    I will pay good money for Tycho's shirt!

• TamerBillTamerBill Registered User regular
    How would a Farming Simulator competition even work anyway? Last one who doesn't end up selling to Monsanto wins?

The question isn't how would it work, but how does it work; it's a real event they're riffing off.

Anyway, the answer is
    each team has a maximum of 8 minutes to press 20 bales of straw and load them onto a bale cart in the middle of the field. The team that has loaded the 20 bales in the shortest time wins.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4410-2451
  • His ShadowHis Shadow Registered User regular
    I would buy a "John Fucking Deere" shirt...