Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Forget your New Year's diet in the [Bad Food] thread

196979899100102»

• godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    Cooked, doesn’t matter to me whether it’s under or over the cheese, but there BETTER be some Canadian Bacon there too!

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Cooked fruit aint my bag. I need it Cold as ice willing to sacrifice my tounge.

to the extreme flavor and temp differentials

what about fruit pies

BahamutZERO.gif
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Cooked fruit aint my bag. I need it Cold as ice willing to sacrifice my tounge.

to the extreme flavor and temp differentials

what about fruit pies

To clarify I mean warm fruit. I prefer cold pie

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    ????????????

BahamutZERO.gif
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Happened to be at a McDonalds today so I tried the "Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger", which is purportedly from Spain

It was pretty decent, has gouda and a weird tangy sauce on it

Also grabbed a Stroopwafel McFlurry on my way out and, unfortunately, was less impressed

I mean it's still a mcflurry so it's fine, but it didn't blow my socks off

97H9G7S.png PSN - Masked Unit | FFXIV - Laitarne Gilgamesh
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    Were you even wearing socks??

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    The Bad Food Thread So Bad It Could Not Die

godmodePinfeldorf3clipseThe Escape GoatSorcechrishallett83BahamutZEROSlacker71
    oh yeah now that you mention it the bad food thread sure filled a bunch of pages real fast didn't it

BahamutZERO.gif
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    In other fast food news, I haven't eaten at Burger King in forever because they betrayed me when they changed their fries back in like 2012

But I bought a chicken sandwich the other day and it tasted like I was eating a bar of salt with mayonnaise on it

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    In other fast food news, I haven't eaten at Burger King in forever because they betrayed me when they changed their fries back in like 2012

But I bought a chicken sandwich the other day and it tasted like I was eating a bar of salt with mayonnaise on it

Yuck, mayonnaise?!

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    was it the "classic chicken sandwich"?

that thing is seriously bad. like I had better chicken sandwiches back in the cafeteria in high school.

It was

I recall liking that sandwich once upon a time

This discussion has been closed.