As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Extremely minor issue with thread loading

TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
I'm seeing an issue with the default thread loading behavior, which lands on the most recent unread post. Currently, my browser will snap to that post, but then as the page continues to load, the thread will scroll up substantially. I imagine this is due to images loading, etc, and might be easily solvable by either delaying the 'snap to unread post' function or adding a second instance of it after images have loaded.

Xaquin

• IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Its because of images. Adding a delay would probably not make a ton of sense for us, only some of our customers have heavy enough page loads to cause this to happen, so it would serve to confuse users with fast connections on sites where its all plain text and code.

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Ok, understood, thanks