Options

-13 degree [chat]

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    What does "expected to debut" mean here
    Expected to have a debutante.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debutante
    A debutante or deb (from French: débutante, "female beginner") is a young woman of aristocratic or upper-class family background who has reached maturity and, as a new adult, comes out into society at a formal "debut" or possibly debutante ball. Originally, the term meant the woman was old enough to be married, and part of the purpose of her coming out was to display her to eligible bachelors and their families with a view to marriage within a select circle.

Couscous on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    84zIxOo.jpg

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Neco wrote: »
    More like lesscock 8-) 8-) 8-)

I never read Moorcock in my youth, but I did read Morwood.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    What the fuck

That still happens?

Fuckin wild

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    I bought Fage 5% and I am very pleased with it except for the part where I’m not really exercising in a way that uses the additional calories.

workout!

or get really really angry

i'm pretty sure bein angry burns calories

tyrannus on
  • Options
    What the fuck

That still happens?

Fuckin wild
    Southern upper class is wild.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Hmm trying to make a sell sheet for a wine that has no real identity I can work off of

Um

Hmmm

Yes but what feelings does the nose impart on your pallet? Where does it take you? Drinking wine is a journey Desc.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Its NOT A SEX THING where daddy's give their daughters away and they "debut" at a "debutant's ball" to announce to the Southern World that their daughter is of age to begin accepting suitors.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Hmm trying to make a sell sheet for a wine that has no real identity I can work off of

Um

Hmmm

a delightful table wine

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Expected to have a debutante.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debutante
    A debutante or deb (from French: débutante, "female beginner") is a young woman of aristocratic or upper-class family background who has reached maturity and, as a new adult, comes out into society at a formal "debut" or possibly debutante ball. Originally, the term meant the woman was old enough to be married, and part of the purpose of her coming out was to display her to eligible bachelors and their families with a view to marriage within a select circle.

Like cattle at the Ag Fair.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    'Every video since Tiffany Tumbles'

b2myd4aulp3i.png

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    hmm your current memes confuse me
    i am behind a memetic cycle or four

• Options
    What the fuck

That still happens?

Fuckin wild

Do / Do Not look up Purity Balls

I like to ART
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

Currently there's a "Shaggy from Scooby Doo is an all-powerful God" thing happening and I'm not into it

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

Um

Hmmm

Call it a table wine. An upscale table wine if it’s expensive. A versatile workhorse that is as suitable for a home cooked meal with friends as it is for a corporate function.

Nobody has to know that it’s not suitable for any use.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I want recycled memes. If loss got to last as long as it did for no good reason, I want non stop keyboard cat!

• Options
    TL DR wrote: »

Currently there's a "Shaggy from Scooby Doo is an all-powerful God" thing happening and I'm not into it

It was good when it was a Spanish meme.

• Options
    Kamiro wrote: »
    My Paladin in D&D's name is Chadolph. He has 7 intelligence and 16 Str and Charisma.

It's perfect since Paladins should basically be Golden Retrievers.

I like to ART
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular

See I think it's hilarious just because of the pure absurdity and the fact it seems to have spun out of the meme machine seemingly at random

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    My Paladin in D&D's name is Chadolph. He has 7 intelligence and 16 Str and Charisma.

He's more chin than man

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular

Does he walk around with no under shirt on? Just a chain mail shirt?

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    I still think the american chopper thing is the best meme format of the last two years.

A statement which is both bold and profligate in qualifiers.

VishNub on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    is eating your own fingers to kidz bop evanescence still in the current meme set because I’m waiting for that shit to cycle out

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    One thing that might be useful is to look at examples of other people's code or frameworks designed specifically around a design pattern, and try to identify the design patterns/their components.

Like, I really started to understand dependency injection once I started working with Angular because it's designed around dependency injection, etc.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »

Does he walk around with no under shirt on? Just a chain mail shirt?

Chain Mail boat shoes with no socks

• Options
    Lol, some folks (from the Contrapoints subreddit I think?) paid a dude on Fiverr to dress like a doctor and give his professional opinion on The Mouthfeel and whether it's preferable re: male or female penises

Probably NSFW, though it's just a guy talking

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContraPoints/comments/9y7zey/doctor_gives_his_very_real_medical_opinion_on_the/

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Reposting for the morning crew

I dont know what to say about this, if you have no intention of seeing this you have to read this.

‘Serenity’ (Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway) Has the Wackiest Ending of 2019

https://www.slashfilm.com/serenity-ending-twist/

Honestly, if you’re planning on seeing it, you should probably still read it.

What the fuck did I just read?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    I noticed the other day that now my bags of tide pods are unreasonably hard to open

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Angel of the Needle was Juice Newton's worst b-side

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Kadoken wrote: »
    does anyone says things are "tight" anymore?
    It's seems to have fallen out of parlance, and I say that as someone who regularly says "rad".

I think I heard it last week, but I don't know why.

• Options
    Winky wrote: »
    I noticed the other day that now my bags of tide pods are unreasonably hard to open

Do they spoil, or can you just cut the top off / leave it unsealed?

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    What the fuck

That still happens?

Fuckin wild

The south is in some ways a portal to 1820.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular

boy i need to get one of those

my problem is that once i pop i can't stop

gonna pack the pounds on

• Options

Do they spoil, or can you just cut the top off / leave it unsealed?

What if my roommate tries to eat one, though?

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Reposting for the morning crew

I dont know what to say about this, if you have no intention of seeing this you have to read this.

‘Serenity’ (Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway) Has the Wackiest Ending of 2019

https://www.slashfilm.com/serenity-ending-twist/

Honestly, if you’re planning on seeing it, you should probably still read it.

What the fuck did I just read?

The b side of the Book of Henry

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    That Shaggy one's been simmering for a while. Ever since Shaggy Blanco that I remember, or Ultra Instinct Shaggy

The mouthfeel one is the weird one to me because that word got ruined for me by the Bud Light commercial.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    edited January 2019

googling “bulk ovaltine purchase” and “local water supply location and security”

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    I don't know why but being an gratingly obnoxiously good character in an otherwise normal DnD group just seems so fun.

I like to ART
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

googling “bulk ovaltene purchase” and “local water supply location and security”

This Batman Begins reboot is getting weird

nibXTE7.png
This discussion has been closed.