Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

VVVVVV Explicit Video by joshofalltrades

BarryRiceBarryRice Registered User new member
Hey everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right forum per se, but I'm definitely looking for help, so... probably?

Anyway, does anyone have a downloaded copy of the VVVVVV Let's Play video collection of all of joshofalltrades' hilariously creative expletives? And, if so, a way for me to get a copy?

I've tried to find it a bunch of times over the last few years, but have had no luck at all; I actually tracked him down as well to see, and he was unable to save a copy before it was removed (draconian fashion) by the site that was hosting it, so we may be out of luck.

Help me, Penny Arcade forum; you're my only hope!

• ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    edited January 29
    @joshofalltrades

I think this one's yours?

ED: I mean, maybe not, given the deletion, I guess ...

Elvenshae on
    omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    Steam: Elvenshae // PSN: Elvenshae // WotC: Elvenshae
    The Disappearance of Inigo Sharpe: Tomas à Dunsanin
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I'm not sure anyone here would be more likely to have it if he doesn't, but that's assuming it's the same joshofalltrades.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades 地獄のようにかわいい あなたは嫉妬深いかRegistered User regular
    It’s definitely me, but it’s been ages since I did it.

The video summary of everything was actually made by @ohthecommotion while the LP was wrapping up.

ジェイムズ・ブラウンの好きな色は何ですか?
    青!
    Drovek