As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WARFRAME] Mesa Prime access ending, Oberon Prime vaulted, Equinox Prime arrives - 4/2

• Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    MR 11 now! Horray!

In other news I'm really enjoying Valkyr. Maybe more than Mag???

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    MR 11 now! Horray!

In other news I'm really enjoying Valkyr. Maybe more than Mag???

Just wait until you get the murderball leap mod

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    All my kavats have pug faces.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    For the scan hammer, does it scan stuff that's already completed in your codex?

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    Nope, though it should still give you kavats if youre smashing them up, iirc

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    All my kavats have pug faces.

My main one, Thick McRunfast, is the ugliest pug-faced kavat I've ever seen. Luckily I have lots of armor sets that cover her face

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Dac wrote: »
    Spoit wrote: »
    No blood rush?

Fo reals. Take off Fury and slot in BR on that.

Blood rush practicly requires that you also equip Drifting Contact/Gladiator Rush. So IMHO you either use the Sacrificial pressure/steel combo OR BR/Combo. Not both.

It's also a matter of style. Are you going to use your melee weapon a lot? Or just occasionally. For occasional use this is a better build, but for dedicated melee nothing matches bloodrush.

Yeah, I'm the kind of person who occasionally remembers that I can press E to wreck a dude who has gotten close to me, and absolutely hates bothering with any sort of combo nonsense. It's possible that Melee 3.0 will change that, in which case maybe I'll try BR+DC+DR, but right now I kinda just want a weapon that, once it's fully Forma'd, I can walk up to a Mimic and be like BITCH U THOUGHT /slap.

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    I've finally, finally gotten a couple of non-pug kavats. I treasure them.

• Options
    Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    Wow, Ivara has turned conservation missions from 'throw the controller at the TV in frustration' to 'oh great googly moogly, my orbiter is going to be overrun by floofs'.

Also, Khora may be the first frame I start to sink forma into; she's just so much fun to play.

• Options
    In a post grind-gate world, how does one sanely uh... grind skatebort?

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    In a post grind-gate world, how does one sanely uh... grind skatebort?

Do you mean K-Drives?

There's a pipe outside fortuna that starts at the building next to a trailer and 2-3 containers, and ends near the water.

I just put on a video or something to watch on my second screen and grind up and down that for ~10 minutes to max my 16k daily rep. Kinda relaxing really.

My routine is:
    1) Destroy the containers. They actually contain some decent loot; gems, fish parts etc.
    2) Approach the pipe without speed boost while charing jump.
    3) Jump, do 2x(l-ckick) flips+2x(spacebar) spins, the a (crtl) grind to land on the pipe
    4) Grind the pipe while holding down l-mouse
    5) Near the end, charge jump, jump off, an-(ctrl)grind and do some spins.

That'll give you ~2k points, which is something like 750 rep? Not sure on the conversation rate.

Then just do it again in the opposite direction, and also note that the containers have respawned on the other side, so pop them again and repeat.

You can see your rep gain on the current mission progress screen, so keep an eye on that so you dont spend like 30 minutes grinding the pipe for no rep gain not that anybody would do that, no siree.

edit: there is probably guides out there with a more efficient method, but this is the one thatI settled on and works for me. Requires minimal mental focus and you get crafting mats out of it.

Mortious on
    Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    novaspikenovaspike Registered User regular
    I have like 4 forma in Khora. No regerts.

That 30 min mission was kinda fun. I think my melee combo got up to 450ish before I died.

• Options
    novaspike wrote: »
    I have like 4 forma in Khora. No regerts.

That 30 min mission was kinda fun. I think my melee combo got up to 450ish before I died.

I just took Titania and treated a hallway like a carnival shooting gallery

• Options
    RightfulSinRightfulSin Registered User regular
    Ok. I finished cooking a bunch of frames. I just cooked Chroma, Limbo, Hydroid, Ember, and Frost Primes. I got one bp shy of Mesa and a few others. I been recently switching between my Arca Plasmor, Ingus W raith, and Rubico P. My dilemma is that the primes are probably worth a reactor(have 8) and I potatoed Arca Ignis, and Rubico; though I have not put any forma into anything but always have one cooking. I have 32 forma right now, with one cooking. Any input/advice? Thanks.

"If nothing is impossible, than would it not be impossible to find something that you could not do?" - Me
  • Options
    hushhush Registered User regular
    Arca Plasmor, Ignis Wraith, and Rubico Prime are all very thirsty for forma - I would probably do the rubico for sure because its real nasty against stuff like eidolons, and then pick one of the other two to do first, they're both very fun and strong.

This is the future. This is what we built. This is what we wanted. It must have been. Because we all had the fucking choice, didn't we? It is only our money that allows commercial culture to flower. If we didn't want to live like this, we could have changed it at any time, by not fucking paying for it.

So let's celebrate by all going out and buying the same burger. -transmet
  • Options
    I think I'm basically down to primes and archwing stuff to level >_<

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular

Hopefully quadruple affinity will make leveling arch-stuff less painful (though I'm not sure we're going to actually finish the lancer goal in time)

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Hopefully quadruple affinity will make leveling arch-stuff less painful (though I'm not sure we're going to actually finish the lancer goal in time)

Yeah there is that. I still need some (all of?) the Hexis and Suda parts though. And some Perrin Sequence parts too but those I can get on my own I just have to be willing to tank my Steel Meridian a little.

I think we will. tbh it seems to me like a lot of these weekend events just can't end early. It's like once the community hits whatever the goal is it just ticks down (or up as the case may be)

• Options

Yeah there is that. I still need some (all of?) the Hexis and Suda parts though. And some Perrin Sequence parts too but those I can get on my own I just have to be willing to tank my Steel Meridian a little.

I think we will. tbh it seems to me like a lot of these weekend events just can't end early. It's like once the community hits whatever the goal is it just ticks down (or up as the case may be)

I should be able to trade you Hexis & Suda stuff! Might need to farm a lil bit.

• Options
    Oh yeah I was supposed to trade you for a phaedron barrel sometime this weekend

I think I already picked up the parts you wanted... maybe?

All I know is the dual decurion is dumb and I hate it because that's four parts I have to get from peoples >_<

• Options
    Oh yeah I was supposed to trade you for a phaedron barrel sometime this weekend

I think I already picked up the parts you wanted... maybe?

All I know is the dual decurion is dumb and I hate it because that's four parts I have to get from peoples >_<

I actually already got the part from a different PA-er, but I'm still happy to get you any Suda, Hexis, or Steel Meridian things you might possibly need. I would *like* to be compensated (if not Faction stuff, then Prime parts would be rad?) but I'm even just... willing to hand out stuff, bc I know that at some point I'll have more Standing than I strictly need :P

• Options
    Oh ok. Yeah I've some extra prime parts laying around I'm sure.

• Options
    edited February 2019
    ... I finally understand what y'all meant by "Trinity is a tank frame" back in November.

I just melee face tank'd Lech Kril in a sortie as Trinity.

"Hm. Zenurik says I still have enough Energy for *more Blessing*."

I am a fucking pink princess of death in a ballgown with a hoop skirt and bustle.

Lucid_Seraph on
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    ... I finally understand what y'all meant by "Trinity is a tank frame" back in November.

I just melee face tank'd Lech Kril in a sortie as Trinity.

"Hm. Zenurik says I still have enough Energy for *more Blessing*."

I am a fucking pink princess of death in a ballgown with a hoop skirt and bustle.

Trinity: Y'all don't die until I say you do, maggots.

• Options
    dipuc4lifedipuc4life ... In my own HeadRegistered User regular
    When I play my Trinity ... I play my gotdamn role. Either energy for you, and you, and you, everybody gets some energy or everybody gets a blessing if you want it or not. Early when playing her I totally forgot that I could pop my 4 and be like ... that didn't hurt at all. Look I'm all shiny and fresh again. If we're playing defense and you have an ability that can protect the pod guess what I'm doing. Spamming my 2 and making sure you kill as many enemies as possible. This one time a guy got like over 700 kills because he could spam one of his skills. I just kept running outside the wall of death and gave him some of my 2 ... my sweet sweet 2 ... that sounded dirty. *open gutter, insert mind*

NNID: SW-6490-6173-9136
    Playstation: Dipuc4Life
    Warframe_Switch IGN: ONVEBAL
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Her link bility is pretty sexy as well, especially with ablating link.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Yeah, with the Link augment and the overshield augment for EV (or is it Blessing?) I am basically a crustacean god. Everyone's full HP, full shields, full energy, and 80% DR at all times, and I've got link armor too.

• Options
    PapaganderPapagander Registered User regular
    I only barely got the lvl 30-50 Gift of Lotus event done last night. Was a great challenge solo for my MR5 self. Took in my new, lvl 20ish Rhino and a phase spector Excal, taught me a lot of about being more mobile in a fight. Nailbitter from start to end. Did not think I was gonna get that done.

“There are no happy endings, because nothing ends.” ... also, "Ah, turn blue!"
    XBOne | LyrKing
  • Options
    Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    Something so terrible is about to happen that not even Nidus can watch:
    4b9ulv2ln4ng.jpg

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Hm. Got a decent riven for the Glaive. Is it worth it to try to get the Glaive Prime, or should I go with the new Falcor thing instead?

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    YiliasYilias Registered User regular
    Started farming Jordas today. At one point he just stopped doing anything but floating in one direction and eventually off the edge of the map entirely. It would have been funny if he hadn't been almost dead.
    1LTjQYu.jpg

Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc
  • Options
    Drascin wrote: »
    Hm. Got a decent riven for the Glaive. Is it worth it to try to get the Glaive Prime, or should I go with the new Falcor thing instead?

The falcor has a more powerful throw, but I find that its attackspeed is annoying as hell. The Glaive prime is a more balanced version that's equally suited to melee as throws (especially with condition overload).

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
  • Options
    BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    Hadn't played this in .... forever, but got sucked on to join a buddy due to the 10 Relic or whatever alert. Picked Mesa, because I love Mesa. Was tempted to buy Mesa Prime, but haven't been playing enough to justify it.

....but during the mission, Mesa's 4 felt a lot weaker than I remember it being.

XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • Options
    Bizazedo wrote: »
    Hadn't played this in .... forever, but got sucked on to join a buddy due to the 10 Relic or whatever alert. Picked Mesa, because I love Mesa. Was tempted to buy Mesa Prime, but haven't been playing enough to justify it.

....but during the mission, Mesa's 4 felt a lot weaker than I remember it being.

Did your mod your peacemakers?

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Bizazedo wrote: »

Did your mod your peacemakers?

(yes, this is a thing you can, and need to, do now.)

• Options
    O_O This is some next level Dojo decorating...
    https://youtu.be/sm88dkosym8

• Options
    O_O This is some next level Dojo decorating...
    https://youtu.be/sm88dkosym8

I'm torn between "holy shit that is incredible" and searching for Too Much Time On My Hands by Styx :P

• Options
    novaspikenovaspike Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Hey all, what do you think about my Khora build? Eventually I'm going to slot in the three umbrals, but that'll take time to get and level.

novaspike on
  • Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Last night I simultaneously hit mastery 12 and topped off 99k Steel Meridian rep. Which means tonight is Vaykor Hek time.

With that milestone achieved, I think I should refocus a bit away from mastery-grinding and towards forma-ing up some stuff that I'll feel comfortable attempting my first sorties with.

Definitely gonna build out Vaykor Hek and Atomos. Probably Dread. Probably going to buy a Telos Boltor and do that too (Boltor is the only rifle I've encountered so far that felt satisfying to shoot).

Frames I'm less sure about. Valkyr is my comfort frame, but she's a bit basic and not great in scenarios where protecting an objective is more important than staying alive. Nova seems solid but is kind of squishy and lacks a real panic button. I haven't quite figured out Saryn yet (plus I'd obviously wait for Saryn Prime anyway). I haven't been able to try Trinity, Mesa, or Ivara yet and they all seem like contenders.

I have one reactor, no corrupted warframe mods, and no Primed Continuity, so any attempted builds are going to be a little on the expensive and fiddly side.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    hushhush Registered User regular
    You should be doing sorties every day even if you don't feel prepared - there's always someone that can help carry the load. Just go in as rhino/nezha/limbo and do your best. I rarely see people getting bitched at for needing a carry - it very much is a system of get carried until you can do the carrying, and everybody understands that (which is actually awesome and shocking).

This is the future. This is what we built. This is what we wanted. It must have been. Because we all had the fucking choice, didn't we? It is only our money that allows commercial culture to flower. If we didn't want to live like this, we could have changed it at any time, by not fucking paying for it.

So let's celebrate by all going out and buying the same burger. -transmet
This discussion has been closed.