Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pre-PAX Dinner is...Soon!

ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
Its back...Wednesday, March 27th 5-7pm...working on the details and will be posting information in the next couple of weeks.

hobbseltoffMephistoN7WuShock

• WuShockWuShock Lawful Good South BrownbackistanRegistered User regular
    Wish I could again, but I'll be holding down the fort at Pre-PAX Tabletop Night in Lexi's stead.

Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

PAX Prime '11, '12, '13,'15 PAX East '14, PAX South '15 - Cookie Brigadier
    PAX Prime 2013 Omeganaut
    ClannMorgan
  • ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Ah @WuShock you will be missed. We'll be swinging by after so we will see you at game night.

And, it is beyond awesome that you are standing in for Lexi...I know she is still straight out right now.

WuShock
  • XenigmaXenigma Registered User regular
    Enjoyed it last year, I'll try to be there again this time!

• Chris B.Chris B. Registered User new member
    Darn, Wanted to go but ill be landing in Boston at 950PM on Wednesday.

• divisiontendivisionten Registered User regular
    Chris B. wrote: »
    Darn, Wanted to go but ill be landing in Boston at 950PM on Wednesday.
    Same. I can’t take three days off.