Options

The Happy Puppy [chat] Thread

13468961

Posts

  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    It's bathtime, see ya later

    Thanks you Jesus! It's about time!

    Hobbes on
    3DS 0817-4246-8005
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Elkamil wrote: »
    Pretension is like science, and feigned pretension is creationism.

    The cockiness or douchebaggery of pretension comes from knowing what you're talking about; it's the result. But if you start with the result, and try to fake the knowledge, then SCOTUS will find you unconstitutional, and we'll take you out back and shoot you. It's the law.
    I vote Elkamil.

    The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    Elkamil wrote: »
    celery77 wrote: »
    What's the NBA prospect's name?

    Jamont Gordon.
    Is he going into the draft next season? Cuz if so he's not in the 2 round mock that I typically check for such things.

    Probably not.

    I watched some of his games because they show a lot of SEC games around here, and the announcers start talking about his charachter and how great he is and I'm like "he's a douchebag, you morons."

    I'm guessing there's always someone saying that whenever announcers start praising random athlete X for not raping nuns, or something.

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    Elkamil wrote: »
    What is London Calling?
    Overrated album by an overrated band*.



    *see what I did there?
    Easy there Cel. Not all bands can be Justin Timberlake.

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Don't be so quick to, walk away..

    Hobbes on
    3DS 0817-4246-8005
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Hobbes wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    It's bathtime, see ya later

    Thanks you Jesus! It's about time!

    Who says "it's bathtime"?

    Kids.... kids say that.

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2007
    Irond Will wrote: »
    celery77 wrote: »
    Elkamil wrote: »
    What is London Calling?
    Overrated album by an overrated band*.



    *see what I did there?
    Easy there Cel. Not all bands can be Justin Timberlake.

    I'm gonna report you.

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Irond Will wrote: »
    celery77 wrote: »
    Elkamil wrote: »
    What is London Calling?
    Overrated album by an overrated band*.



    *see what I did there?
    Easy there Cel. Not all bands can be Justin Timberlake.
    Ain't that the truth.

    The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Irond Will wrote: »
    celery77 wrote: »
    Elkamil wrote: »
    What is London Calling?
    Overrated album by an overrated band*.



    *see what I did there?
    Easy there Cel. Not all bands can be Justin Timberlake.

    There can be only one Justin Timberlake.
    If there was more than one, we'd have to kill ourselves.

    Truth: I had to listen to really shitty music during driver's ed, unless I was driving.
    Then, it was set to the classic rock station, and I cranked Doobie Brothers.
    The girls didn't appreciate, y'know, real music, as opposed to the majority of the Top 40 shit that was on their station.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    every once in a while i want to make a lyrics post like people sometimes do and i am like alright let's do this and my fingers just sort of freeze on the keys

    and i think i am crazy, but i go to the start of the song again to see if it is broken

    then i realize it is either french or arabic and i just don't know to make these sounds with letters

    and i give up

    Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Truth: I had to listen to really shitty music during driver's ed, unless I was driving.
    Then, it was set to the classic rock station, and I cranked Doobie Brothers.
    The girls didn't appreciate, y'know, real music, as opposed to the majority of the Top 40 shit that was on their station.
    Wiggin… Wiggin, you probably shouldn’t talk about ‘real’ music at this stage. You need a lot more experience.

    Edit: Although really, nobody should talk about ‘real’ music. That road leads only to tears.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Sab, it truly is bathtime.

    It's time for me to take a bath so I can attempt to loosen the shit in my sinuses.

    I have a really bad cold, and I feel like total shit.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Sab, it truly is bathtime.

    It's time for me to take a bath so I can attempt to loosen the shit in my sinuses.
    That's an odd place for it

    Elendil on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Truth: I had to listen to really shitty music during driver's ed, unless I was driving.
    Then, it was set to the classic rock station, and I cranked Doobie Brothers.
    The girls didn't appreciate, y'know, real music, as opposed to the majority of the Top 40 shit that was on their station.
    Wiggin… Wiggin, you probably shouldn’t talk about ‘real’ music at this stage. You need a lot more experience.

    Man...

    Doobie Brothers

    or

    Some rap shit that sounds worse than a cow getting buttfucked with a Buick Rendezvous.

    WHICH IS BETTER MUSIC?

    HINT: Jesus was just alright with the correct response

    Now I'm really going to go take that bath

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Sab, it truly is bathtime.

    It's time for me to take a bath so I can attempt to loosen the shit in my sinuses.

    I have a really bad cold, and I feel like total shit.
    I'd think the steam from a shower would help more with that.

    Thanatos on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Sab, it truly is bathtime.

    It's time for me to take a bath so I can attempt to loosen the shit in my sinuses.
    That's an odd place for it

    It's wiggin your talking to.

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Hey Sab, it's bathtime! :winky:

    James on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    wiggin whenever you talk about music a choir of she-devils in the most terrible depths of Hell gets to take a lunch break because they just plug a live feed of your blathering and myopic advocation into the system

    wiggin whenever you talk about music Lucifer shits his icy throne because your cracking voice floods the PA system, trying to explain to some deer in the headlights girl the value of classic rock

    wiggin whenever you talk about music there is a uniform and abject terror in Hell that punishes sinners and their punitive officials alike and because of it God is going to fart in your fucking soul

    Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Sab, it truly is bathtime.

    It's time for me to take a bath so I can attempt to loosen the shit in my sinuses.
    That's an odd place for it

    You're one of those weirdos who expells his shit in a toilet, I take it?

    Senjutsu on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    So for english class I have to make a "To _____ or not to _______" soliliqy.

    It's due wednesday and I have nothing major right now.

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Know how I used to clear my sinuses? I'd open a bag of salt and vinegar chips, stick my face in the bag, and breathe in. You're dizzy for a second or two but it worked for quite a while.

    James on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    James wrote: »
    Hey Sab, it's bathtime! :winky:

    Fine, but I swear, only back scrubbing, nothing else! Or I will leave.

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    So for english class I have to make a "To _____ or not to _______" soliliqy.

    It's due wednesday and I have nothing major right now.
    screw

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    Saburbia wrote: »
    So for english class I have to make a "To _____ or not to _______" soliliqy.

    It's due wednesday and I have nothing major right now.
    screw

    Eh teacher said how someone did that in his summer class and it was pretty good, kid got perfect.

    I'm thinking of something like "to believe or not to believe" and make it about ghosts/supernatural stuff.

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    So for english class I have to make a "To _____ or not to _______" soliliqy.

    It's due wednesday and I have nothing major right now.

    poop and poop

    win

    Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Hey Sab, it's bathtime! :winky:

    Fine, but I swear, only back scrubbing, nothing else! Or I will leave.

    :(

    James on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Oboro wrote: »
    wiggin whenever you talk about music a choir of she-devils in the most terrible depths of Hell gets to take a lunch break because they just plug a live feed of your blathering and myopic advocation into the system

    wiggin whenever you talk about music Lucifer shits his icy throne because your cracking voice floods the PA system, trying to explain to some deer in the headlights girl the value of classic rock

    wiggin whenever you talk about music there is a uniform and abject terror in Hell that punishes sinners and their punitive officials alike and because of it God is going to fart in your fucking soul

    Oh man. I'm copying this so I can sig it after I'm outta jail.
    My radio show is less of a fanboy hour than you'd think, actually.
    I pretty much just play whatever I see on my iPod.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    whoo Saul Williams and Tactics Ogre

    EDIT: wiggin the only siggable thing there is that God is going to fart in your soul

    and it is only siggable because it would be a constant reminder of how you got to be how you are, and not because it is funny or clever

    Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    HINT: Jesus was just alright with the correct response

    Now I'm really going to go take that bath
    Wiggin, classic rock is about as controversial to advocate as Jesus in the Bible belt.

    Elendil on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Not actually a mod. Roaming the streets, waving his gun around.Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2007
    Hey guys I just discovered this Elvis dude he is so awesome I am totally serious.

    I think he was the king of something or other. Maybe England.

    ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Oboro wrote: »
    EDIT: wiggin the only siggable thing there is that God is going to fart in your soul

    and it is only siggable because it would be a constant reminder of how you got to be how you are, and not because it is funny or clever

    He likes to sig people making fun of him. Kind of like with the "Princess Jeffe" thing he had going there.

    James on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Hey guys I just discovered this Elvis dude he is so awesome I am totally serious.

    n e 1 hurd of teh beatles

    Senjutsu on
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Sab, it truly is bathtime.

    It's time for me to take a bath so I can attempt to loosen the shit in my sinuses.
    That's an odd place for it
    You're one of those weirdos who expells his shit in a toilet, I take it?
    Please deposit your fæces in the receptacle which has been provided for that purpose.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    PicardathonPicardathon Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    James wrote: »
    Know how I used to clear my sinuses? I'd open a bag of salt and vinegar chips, stick my face in the bag, and breathe in. You're dizzy for a second or two but it worked for quite a while.

    No man, its all about the Spicy chips.
    I mean, I got a bag that I only eat when I have serious congestion, they're that spicy.
    Jesus, those things are less pleasant than cold medicine, I don't even know why I keep those chips around.

    Picardathon on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    James wrote: »
    Oboro wrote: »
    EDIT: wiggin the only siggable thing there is that God is going to fart in your soul

    and it is only siggable because it would be a constant reminder of how you got to be how you are, and not because it is funny or clever

    He likes to sig people making fun of him. Kind of like with the "Princess Jeffe" thing he had going there.
    It was "Princess Jeff" and it was only because wiggin's real name is Jeff. There's a reason he never used "El" or the trailing "e" when referring to "Princess Jeff," but I've been told not to talk about it.

    wait what

    Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Hey guys I just discovered this Elvis dude he is so awesome I am totally serious.

    I think he was the king of something or other. Maybe England.
    I heard he was taken away by aliens, but that he wanted to go.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Sab, it truly is bathtime.

    It's time for me to take a bath so I can attempt to loosen the shit in my sinuses.
    That's an odd place for it
    You're one of those weirdos who expells his shit in a toilet, I take it?
    Please deposit your fæces in the receptacle which has been provided for that purpose.
    But I'm all out of garbage bags.

    Elendil on
  • Options
    PicardathonPicardathon Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Sab, it truly is bathtime.

    It's time for me to take a bath so I can attempt to loosen the shit in my sinuses.
    That's an odd place for it
    You're one of those weirdos who expells his shit in a toilet, I take it?
    Please deposit your fæces in the receptacle which has been provided for that purpose.
    The trash can?
    When I was little I always got those confused.
    It was only as I was walking to the wrong place and my mom would laugh at me and tell me where to go.

    Picardathon on
  • Options
    PicardathonPicardathon Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Hey guys I just discovered this Elvis dude he is so awesome I am totally serious.

    I think he was the king of something or other. Maybe England.
    I heard he was taken away by aliens, but that he wanted to go.

    I heard that he wanted to go but his manager wouldn't let him.
    Wait, do Europeans count as aliens?

    Picardathon on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Sab, it truly is bathtime.

    It's time for me to take a bath so I can attempt to loosen the shit in my sinuses.
    That's an odd place for it
    You're one of those weirdos who expells his shit in a toilet, I take it?
    Please deposit your fæces in the receptacle which has been provided for that purpose.
    But I'm all out of garbage bags.
    Oh, god.

    That was the best thread ever.

    Thanatos on
This discussion has been closed.