Options

Let Us Discuss: Simple Pleasures of Life

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    A brand new pair of socks.

My cat sleeping on my chest.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    if you have a conversation while a stoned myself is present I will watch it like it's fucking Wimbledon

I feel like this could be weaponized

Like okay, are you high? Time to talk about Kingdom Hearts

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    the way she used to put her hand on my cheek, and she would tell me that it would be okay, that it would somehow, someday, be worth it.

when I don't have the dreams. The headlights passing and

when I don't have the dreams.

• Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Oh uh

Taking a shower while high

It’s fucking great

Oh oh

Hot shower, cold beer

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh also

When one of the kiddos is cuddly and sweet

It’s quite nice to having a gently snoozin’ poogie asleep in my arms or something

• Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    may i submit: cashew

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Certain comments on Youtube videos of the DOOM (2016) soundtrack:

"Doom is a survival horror game.

You play as the horror."

"Dark Souls: you are stuck in a room with demons

DOOM: Demons are stuck in a room with you"

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    Realizing that my daughter is napping and then going to take a nap too. It's nearly conditioned at this point.

She falls asleep and I'm like "yes she's asleep and I'm awake and I have lots of energy and.. time.. to do all the.. thinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Watching my cat snooze by the fire

She is living her best life

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Being able to breathe in and out smoothly is a thing I enjoy, my nose is stuffy most of the time and nasal drops are a godsend

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    A couple times a year, I'll be really tired and worn out, and sort of daydream slip into REM or whatever and snap right back out of it, and everything is crisper, clearer, the colors are more vibrant, I can hear better. It's like waking up in a new world. Only lasts about fifteen minutes though.

• Options
    Oh also when you turn on the hot water tap to wash your hands, and you only get hot water. You don't get in there with that first bit of cold water.

• Options
    When you didn't remake the bed from the night before, but you manage to slide in and toss the sheet and blankets over you where they perfectly align as if you had made the bed.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Poopin'

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Fire.
    The ocean.
    Star gazing out at sea.
    Sunrises and sunsets.
    Leaves.
    Getting a bullseye in darts.
    Seven balling someone in pool.
    Cooking an over elaborate omelette with six eggs, almond milk, and lots of herbs and spices.
    Firing off rounds from a heavy machine gun.
    Singing.
    Sleeping next to someone.
    Waking up next to someone.
    Reading someone poetry or a story.
    Being completely alone for miles around.
    Being absolutely squished by little relatives climbing on you while having two separate conversations with friends and family in a small kitchen.
    Jumping off something high.
    Running until it burns.
    Snow.

Yeah it’s an okay planet if you can avoid the tongue eating parasites and viruses.

• Options
    miguel-sanchezmiguel-sanchez Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Drinking a single malt whiskey while I contemplate why there has never been a Weekend at Bernie's 3.

I mean it writes itself

• Options
    Drinking a single malt whiskey while I contemplate why there has never been a Weekend at Bernie's 3.

I mean it writes itself

No, don’t you see? It is your destiny to write it.

• Options
    miguel-sanchezmiguel-sanchez Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I had a rough draft of teenage mutant ninja turtles 3 going for a while.

Scrapped it when I realised vanilla ice was out of songs for movie soundtracks.

• Options
    I had a rough draft of teenage mutant ninja turtles 3 going for a while.

Scrapped it when I realised vanilla ice was out of songs for movie soundtracks.

It’s never too late for a comeback song!*

*I cannot guarantee this.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Turning my box fan on high and hearing that sweet, sweet white noise as I lay down in bed.

• Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Poopin'

Poopin' at work.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    A really loud belch. Especially if you weren't expecting it.

A cat/dog/animal of your choice sleeping next to you

Sunshine and birds singing

Beer

Finding cash in clothes

Brovid Hasselsmof on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Butts

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    a pint of ice cream

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    A duck! wrote: »
    Poopin'

Poopin' at work.

When the first wipe comes away clean.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Oh also

When one of the kiddos is cuddly and sweet

It’s quite nice to having a gently snoozin’ poogie asleep in my arms or something

pfft check out the nerd who loves his kids

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Being the clear chip leader for most of poker night, only to blow it all on the last three hands.
    But still calling it a win because you had a fun evening with pizza and beer.

• Options
    SolventSolvent Econ-artist กรุงเทพมหานครRegistered User regular
    How are we this deep in the thread and no-one's mentioned fuckin' bread yet?

Damn, a fresh baguette? Doesn't even need to be made by a frenchman, but like, made by someone who worked in France or was trained by a frenchman, perhaps?

A-maz-ing.

I don't know where he got the scorpions, or how he got them into my mattress.

http://newnations.bandcamp.com
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i took a bath

poo
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Buying ten pairs of new socks and throwing out all of your old socks.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I shaved my head earlier so I'd like to add to my list: shaving your head after you've left it too long and seeing big satisfying clumps of hair fall off

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Getting a new tattoo!

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Pizza.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I shaved my head earlier so I'd like to add to my list: shaving your head after you've left it too long and seeing big satisfying clumps of hair fall off

I'm overdue for a trim! My hair must be nearly half an inch long by now, and that simply will not do.

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Going through my fabric stash

Although it’s also accompanied by a slight feeling of guilt that I have more fabric than I can reasonably get around to sewing ;)

• Options
    Dipping a grilled cheese sandwich into some tomato basil soup.

• Options
    CalicaCalica Registered User regular
    Taking a walk by myself and seeing an uncommon bird - or a common bird up close, or any wild bird that feels comfortable enough to ignore me.

Being affectionately head-butted by a cat.

That first pull of a cold drink when you're really thirsty.

• Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    A few of my favorite things:

The smell of fresh bread
    The sound of bird song in the morning when the neighborhood is quiet
    Seeing either the neighnorhood owl or hawk
    Looking at the yards after I've cut them
    Just being in nature somewhere where there are no other people (something I don't do enough of these days)
    Painting and finishing a model

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg