As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [NFL] Sucks and I Hate it!

19495969798100»

• OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Frank Gore is getting up there for longest time a running back plays in the NFL

Also I just looked at the Ravens score and holy jesus

SirToastyTransporter
  • SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    And to think, a few years ago when Frank Gore was still a 49er and closing in on 10th on the all-time rusher list, there were many people on the official 49ers message board that questioned whether he should be in the Hall of Fame. Top 5 in Rushing Yards, Rush Attempts, Yards from Scrimmage, and Touches. 9th in All-Purpose yards. On top of that, most of his career as a 49er he basically WAS their offense(leading rusher and one of their top receivers). Opposing D's crowding 8 or 9 in the box and he still pumped out 4+ yards per carry and 1000 yard seasons.

Basically, the official 49ers MB was a repository for bad opinions and I'm glad it got shut down.

WeedLordVegetaMidnite
This discussion has been closed.