Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The [NFL] Sucks and I Hate it!

1151617181921»

• knitdanknitdan Registered User regular
    Damn, I knew Irvin was a punk but I never heard that scissors story before

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    PreacherBrainleech
  • BrainleechBrainleech Registered User regular
    Well when it comes to sports a lot of players are very superstitious so anything from a lucky item from a pair of gloves to a helm as well as the warm up things people would do before going up to bat {before they stopped that due to a certain player who's name escapes me}

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Tate suspension for "PED's" upheld.

Fuck, he literally did everything he could and they still busted him.

Meanwhile Tyreek Hill is eligible to play week one.

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
    PreacherTicaldfjam
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

It's beyond insulting that beating your kid/spouse is enforced on less than drug violations.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    ObiFettElvenshaeRaijin QuickfootSweeney TomKetarArdolGoose!SirToastyDouglasDangerMagelltzeentchlingMvrckMidniteSorce3clipseToxNiryaSlacker71WeedLordVegeta
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Preacher wrote: »

It's beyond insulting that beating your kid/spouse is enforced on less than drug violations.

This was barely drug related! He took something to help with fertility, immediately turned himself in and reported it when he realized one of the ingredients was on the ban last and he still got suspended.

Someone needs to hold Tyreek Hill down and cram a bunch of fertility drugs down his throat I guess

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    please please please trade this guy somewhere I can root for him a little - he's so fucking good and it's been pissing me off for years

https://deadspin.com/report-trent-williamss-beef-with-the-skins-runs-pretty-1836882310

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • ph blakeph blake Registered User regular

Look, Jerry is a fucking crazy asshole, but every once in a while you get a gem like this

ElvenshaeMagellXehalusTicaldfjamDyvim TvarWeedLordVegeta
  • SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    That analogy falls apart at so many different points. He's had his hand cutoff in a car accident before? He's had life threatening injuries? He thinks the best thing to do with a bad team is to hug them and wait for someone to save you?

Jerry Jones has definitely chased a bleeding man through the woods

A Dabble Of TheloniusElvenshaeRaijin QuickfootOghulkChallMagellNiryaGoose!3clipseph blakeTrajan45Slacker71jmcdonaldSirToastyPreacherXehalusDyvim TvarWeedLordVegeta
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    The twist is Dak is the driver.

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Jerry sure is good for a glory hole every now and then

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters
    Xehalus
  • Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    Paying the players is like a traumatic injury.
    If they take too much of Jerry’s blood, he’ll die.

Oh, maybe the players are vampires, wanting all his blood.

So who is up for fantasy football this year? Enough interest and I'll start 2 leagues.

• SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    So who is up for fantasy football this year? Enough interest and I'll start 2 leagues.

Yeeeeeee

• iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    Shit, I thought he was gonna go for a Driving Miss Daisy analogy when he started with the car.

• UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    "Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
    I can’t remember, is he a wifebeater or a druggie?

• UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    weedie

"Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Alcoholic also. He has a DUI and failed multiple court-mandated BAC tests that were randomly administered. Dude has an extensive substance abuse problem.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters
    Preacher
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    Jerry sure is good for a glory hole every now and then

Yeah that’s why he knows to squeeze and wait for help

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Registered User regular

I’m in as well.

If preseason is accurate, and I believe it is!, Daniel Jones is the next Joe Montana and the Giants are winning the Super Bowl!

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/985878/invitation?key=dfb5e0838bd6d096&ikey=6b4decc517512827

I'm going to set up something ridiculous too. Just crazy ass scoring for funsies. I'll put the link up when I'm done.

Elvenshae
  • BrainleechBrainleech Registered User regular
    Ok I signed up

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Mariota trying hard to not play during regular season.

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Assuming Mariota can stay healthy, what part of quarterbacking is he good at

• TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Assuming Mariota can stay healthy, what part of quarterbacking is he good at

SENDING IT

Also I have signed up as is my right, and destiny @Raijin Quickfoot