Options

You know what, fine. Don't Beware.

2»

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Y'know the thing about the ides of March is, historically, they've only been a thing to beware if you're of the ruling class

Frankly I got no problem with rulers of a corrupt state getting stabbed now and again

But then Augustus happened

You wanna know my suggestion: stabbings all the way down

But that could get tedious. Might be better to build some sort of stabbing machine. More efficient that way. Like one long knife that can take the whole head off maybe

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Y'know the thing about the ides of March is, historically, they've only been a thing to beware if you're of the ruling class

Frankly I got no problem with rulers of a corrupt state getting stabbed now and again

But that could get tedious. Might be better to build some sort of stabbing machine. More efficient that way. Like one long knife that can take the whole head off maybe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jdAsT0ZB-M

• Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular

God can you imagine being Roman and being all preemptively stabby because you're real worried that Caesar dude is gonna go all emperor

and then immediately after that 500 years of emperors happens and even more than that in the east for a thousand more years

sig.gif
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular

But I'm a white male. I mean sure, I'm not middle or upper class, but I still have a healthy fear of knife stabbin

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    No no, be aware of the Bioware sales in March, people! The Mass Effect trilogy is on sale, SWTOR is on sale, DA:I is on sale...

• Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    Mods please close this thread for going way off topic from the dangers of Ikes

mkc.png
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular

He got what he deserved tho

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Lord Dave wrote: »

But you told us not to beware!

• Options
    Lord Dave wrote: »

Does Ikea count? Hes like an Ike with an a

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

I mean Romans killed their emperors a whole lot and it didn't really do much good for them, I think you're barking up the wrong tree here.

• Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

I mean Romans killed their emperors a whole lot and it didn't really do much good for them, I think you're barking up the wrong tree here.

Roman aristocrats usually killed emperors. There was no Roman revolution (well, there was one, but it went the other way).

sig.gif
  • Options
    cB557 wrote: »

Yes but the Romans didn't have robots who could stab. We do. Totally different.

Alexa, begin the revolution.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    cwa5sxkh05mr.jpg

edit: that's what you get for not bewaring

Xaquin on
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    did you know the character Ike from Fire Emblem is actually an anthropomorphization of the concept of stabbing roman emperors
    that's why he's got such a big dagger

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Dick Big Dagger

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Big Dagger Energy?