As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

• ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I've at the point where grid work gets me way more progress than pulling. I have almost 2 full sparks saved up right now.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, since it's Roulette time that also means it's time for the GBF Salt Races again! Here's the latest one so y'all can watch if you want, a new one comes out daily and it's pretty fun to follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6vQLZz0RzA

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    It's weird that Primarch Afterhours went Kill 6 Billion Demons with the art of cutting.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Grid is way more important than characters, generally speaking

But it's undeniably fun to get new characters

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Grimnir finally dropped his last harp, and 50 anima later my wind grid is 100% done.

Now I'm kinda lost on what to pendant/work on next, cause Alex grinding sounds horrible but Europa also sounds horrible!

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I have no idea what class to do next. I'm a Dark Fencer and have all the classes through III unlocked. Whats good beyond that?

Unnlocking class IV requires being level 101+, so if you have all your class III's unlocked you can 1) work on getting EX classes, most of which require clearing a specific co-op stage and/or free quest before unlocking normally or 2) enjoy the zzzz, and just play DF till you reach 101+.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    Waffled over the decision for a bit but ultimately decided to do what was best for my grids and make Wind even more powerful. I figured replacing one of my six guns will let my current style of rapid-fire CA bursting in Turns 1/2 shine even more.

DwstZlX.png?1
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I have no idea what class to do next. I'm a Dark Fencer and have all the classes through III unlocked. Whats good beyond that?

Progress the story far enough that you can start unlocking EX I classes. Mechanic is especially good, because you can build a part that grants your entire team 100% charge instantly, making it Strike Time any time.

Ach, new bandit-art.

I've decided it's finally time to ditch my casual crew in search of a B tier one. I really need people who are active and do M2, Pandemonium and UBaha to get much further, not to mention the bonus prestige pendants.

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I also don't necessarily recommend it for new players

Because drawing characters is fun, and you'll draw more characters you don't have when you're new

It's only really necessary once you've been going for a bit and all you need is that one limited character for your lineup, or something
    My usual recommendation is to only start saving for a spark when you have full decent SSR frontlines in every element.

For new players that can come sooner, especially if they hit the new year & anniversary roulettes, but it's probably generically a start @ 4-6 month account age kind of deal.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    I've only sparked once in two years of playing

Spending rolls is fun

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
    Sparking is spending rolls.

G7s02j8l.png?1

FLASH BETTER BE THE NEXT BANNER

• TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    G7s02j8l.png?1

FLASH BETTER BE THE NEXT BANNER

So I hated this but now I can awesome it.

I have had my 100 AND two Gacha frenzy’s before the leggo banner. I have had ANTI LUCK.

But I was blessed with a third frenzy for this banner all is well.

Which got me 30 pulls but that’s fine.

Blew my resources, which was half a spark.

S. Yuel showed up real early.

Highlights are S. Yuel, S. Jeanne and Sturm, with Isla, Giant Draph light tank, and Siegfried showed up.

I am actually second guessing my spark here, since I got everything of worth and the odds are so heavily slanted to summer characters it may not be worth, since my spark would be like, Europa or S. Zoey.

I am sitting really good at light element characters wise. I got Albert and Je'anne De Arc to be fully uncapped, all fate episodes unlocked and level 100. I also have Juilet, Io, and Robami maxed out. Huzza!

Now to work on...any other element.

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Looks like S. Yuel is a nuker with sword prof with a bunch of bonus stuff when the enemy is under foxflame.

Thinking Lecia/S.yuel/Melisibelle is going to be a good wind sword squad.

Based on Twitter comments, servers are blowing up because Lucifer is sparkable now in addition to s.yuel.

Bluecyan on
    Alright, did my 10 rolls once the servers stopped being borked long enough. Got Summer Naoise, two more Summer Naoise Gold Moons, a Cagliostro Gold Moon, and a Lance+Vane Gold Moon. Naoise looks nice at least.

The first episode for Emperor is weird. It's much harder to reconcile with the other timelines.

Mukku Frenzy gave me three gold-moons and a silver-moon in a single draw.

• SonelanSonelan Registered User regular
    I did my free rolls and got S. Yuel so hey got another SSR. Should I spark on this one? I don't see many options for those on this banner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Spent two ten draws, got a double rainbow on the second. First was my fourth Neko Punch Pro and the other, well...

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    S. Yuel is Yoda but better so I am gonna be leaning on this crutch SUPER HARD.

She has two pretty hard hitting nukes with foxflame and her plain damage on ougi STACKS with echo.

She’s not Andira 5* but she’s stronk as hell. At least as stronk as Wind Heles outside of Guild War.

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    So, I’m hearing she’ll be a good replacement for Carmelina on my wind team, then.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Sonelan wrote: »
    I did my free rolls and got S. Yuel so hey got another SSR. Should I spark on this one? I don't see many options for those on this banner.

There are a LOT of really good things on this banner: S. Zooey is still ridiculously broken for enmity Dark (and just regularly broken for any element enmity), S. Jeanne is really good wind stamina and these two are normally really hard to get normally. S. Yuel and S. Ilsa S. Naoise are also rarely available but I can't speak for if they are broken cause I don't have either (yet...). On top of that is the usual Flash sparks: several Grand series guys and the Elemental primal guys which either are really good, have really good weapons or both. And on top of it all, Lucifer which is one of the main Light Summons and has never been sparkable before. I can't think of a time ANY good summons have been sparkable.

There is a lot here basically.

Well, I was going to spark Alex, but I might take this rare opportunity to spark the Lucifer summon since he's available.

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    i really dont know if sparking lucifer is worth it

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • VargVarg Registered User regular
    yay first spark time. . . almost. Will wait for the roulette rolls from the next two days. Yesterday's 30 rolls got me Lunalu and Europa SSR.

edited March 2019
    I carried over 30 rolls and they were really good, holy shit. Gabriel and Ca Ong summons, Aliza, Summer Yuel, plus 2 gold moons. Went ahead and spent some 10 tickets and got my second Lucifer summon plus Lucio.

I am probably going to spark this banner even though the rates for what I need (more fallen swords) are utter shit; the discount is too strong.

Besides, I don't actually need any more Fallen Swords at this point; my Hades grid is Gisla focused and more stamina weps are just for min/maxing specific raids (stupid infinite sage works in Akasha). Spark target is most likely Europa since I'm going all in on making this dumb magna 2 water staff team.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Lucifer spark is a pretty wild opportunity

I'm saving for Grimnir though so I won't be taking that bait

Welp, 20 draws for today and on the second pull I got Vane and Europa. That puts my water grid in a good spot when her spear gets its FLB, because it'll probably replace Fimbul in a primal grid and I've only farmed one.

• IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular
    Today's gachapin gave me Lucifer. Mukku frenzy gave me S. Jeanne and a gold moon. I'll take it.

Got 30 draws today with new rainbow shinies, my favorite. Selfira for SSR Characters with Halluel and Malluel plus a Lucifer for SSR Summons!

I thought that I wouldn't be able to spark this anniversary but looking at my reserves I think I'll be able to eke out my first ever spark. Targets are pretty simple: Alexiel, Shiva, and S.Zooey. No idea who I'll pick yet though!

I got Yuel and a second of her weapon..and I got Danua and a couple gold moons so that's nice

I want that bonus-pose for Eugen, KMR.

I went ahead and finished my spark because I am a complete degenerate who thinks things like "if I just spark now, free pulls will give me even more moons which equals more dama bars!!!"

Final tally in spoilers
    SSR Summons:
    Gilgamesh
    Oceanus
    Lucifer x2
    Gabriel
    Summer Macula
    Anubis
    Ca Ong

SSR Characters:
    Summer Yuel x3 (2 moons)
    Summer Jeanne (moon)
    Selfira (moon)
    Fire Socie (moon)
    Lucio
    Summer Naoise x3 (3 moons)
    Aliza
    Coucuroux (moon)

Sparked Europa.

So 20 SSR, 8 summons (3 unticketable), 9 moons, 3 new characters, 1 Grand weapon, plus my spark target.

Altogether it was a super solid spark; tons of moons plus some good summons.

Gonna wait till flash is over to see if I can sack another Lucifer before merging and FLBing him.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    Ok so I got 2 of Yuel, who I hear is good. thats good, but should I use the dupe weapon to uncap the sword, or should I just have 2 swords?

Ok so I got 2 of Yuel, who I hear is good. thats good, but should I use the dupe weapon to uncap the sword, or should I just have 2 swords?

Always keep Gacha weapons separate. Most of them are not very good and safe to reduce though. The GOOD gacha weapons generally go in primal setups, where you want as many as you can get. You will want to uncap with Dama Bars, so having multiple copies separate is better.

If I pull a weapon and it's not immediately useful, I just leave it in my crate.

Bluecyan wrote: »

Always keep Gacha weapons separate. Most of them are not very good and safe to reduce though. The GOOD gacha weapons generally go in primal setups, where you want as many as you can get. You will want to uncap with Dama Bars, so having multiple copies separate is better.

This is generally good advice, and remembering that you can just keep gacha weapons in your crate till you need them is also important.

For Summer Yuel's katana in particular though, it is safe to merge. It already has a 4 star and the skill makes it useful as a main hand only, not in grid, so you'd only ever need one of them. I'm hoping to pull another myself so I can FLB mine.

7h8wnycre6vs.png