As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    ph blake wrote: »

Please don't be core, please don't be core...
    I will retroactively be SO goddamn angry if she has the Lieutenant passive for Dark.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    She's releasing at during the same timeframe as shiva did last year and is named "Shalim" (see: dark magna skill names)

She will 100% have the disciple passive for dark.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    She's releasing at during the same timeframe as shiva did last year and is named "Shalim" (see: dark magna skill names)

She will 100% have the disciple passive for dark.
    Then just to say it preemptively: Fuck Jeanne.

Lucio was -right goddamn there-.

(also fucking lol Olivia)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Hear me out: Grand Dark Jeanne

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i mean i got jeanne so i think she's fine tbqh hth

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Got another gachapin lined up for Flash change so I'm at least guaranteed an SSR. Hopefully new. Really wish I could fill that bar one of these years.

• Options
    simulacrumsimulacrum She/herRegistered User regular
    8kv0hv1440ea.png

• Options
    50 draws before I ended the gachapin, but it ended on an Eden dupe so not sure how I feel about that. No Mukku Frenzy either.

• Options
    That is... a very strange kit.

How good she is depends a lot on the passive numbers, but she'll probably at least be solid for dark solo teams. Also a decent contender for the unknown slot in dark Faa-San HL teams, though Vampy or Zooey might still be better.

Also it's fucking criminal that she doesn't work with Hollowsky Blade.

Weapon is ok and someone will build a crit grid out of it, but it's not gonna be anything meta defining for Hades.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    ABACAB, All Bastards Are Cops Are Bastards

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    honestly i kind of wish there was a general dark team in the direction she's pointed, based around really caring about debuffs and bringing a lot of unique local debuffs to impede bosses

many dark bosses are very debuff focused and while there's a broad theme of debuffs in many good dark characters, they don't really do it in a way that makes you go "oh you KNOW they keep that fuckin' THANG on them", it's just that you incidentally debuf some dudes with like Twilight Terror or Poison or something while you're primarily doing an Enmity thing

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Her echo is apparently 5% per debuff, caps at 30%, which is very solid for a free passive that will basically always be on in raids.

Assuming the person in discord testing it isn't a moron, of course.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I just saw her CA, she's an idol.

Even takes selfies for her win pose

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I just saw her CA, she's an idol.

Even takes selfies for her win pose

and the phone she's taking selfies with is a bear trap

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    If I get enough freebies during this gala, I might be sparking

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I'm hoping to either luck out in free rolls, or at least get a huge enough discount that I could theoretically spark both Shalim and Rat.

Odds aren't great, but hey, it's fun to hope!

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    I feel like the start of this CA animation is a little much

Spoilered for mild content warning? Sure

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Yeah, it's overall an amazing CA animation (flying bear trap attack!) and I still like her design, but they know exactly who they're baiting here.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Threw everything I had at this banner+yesterdays 60 draws bringing me to 160 total

Got so many gold moons.

Every new character I got was terrible

except Shalem lol.

Her kit is very strange but what it boils down to is a psychotic amount of damage oh and boss ogi's can miss now whoops. She provides EIGHT debuffs by herself, making her get to 10 is trivial to fulfill her bonus rec's. Okay back to sleep with me.

Transporter on
  • Options
    Yeah, it's overall an amazing CA animation (flying bear trap attack!) and I still like her design, but they know exactly who they're baiting here.

Considering early indications are this year she's the SNK reference to Athena Asamiya (we'll see, I'm not 100% convinced), they're just carrying on a long tradition there lol

Shalem's kit looks wild and that weapon also looks pretty good for double Hades if you wanted to opt over there.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Er...

bo0n8RL.png

(it's better than it looks as I don't have Hades and Zephy is for whales)

My next two were 9R 1SR to balance the scales back lol

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Fuck oooooooff

(Admittedly I mostly just want Grimnir)

Maddoc on
  • Options
    Scoured my side stories, got enough tickets and crystals now for ~240 draws. Unless I get some awful luck, I’m probably sparking soon.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Spectrum's stealing my luck now. 20 rolls and nothing.

• Options
    edited December 2019
    40 rolls, 0 SSRs. Brings me up to 70 total during flash with no SSRs yet; my luck has taken a pretty severe turn.

At least I'm getting a good number of pulls, I still might spark this banner if I get a huge discount (ie I sack 100 rolls tomorrow), and then see what the wheel brings during legfest.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Spectrum's stealing my luck now. 20 rolls and nothing.
    Nah, turned back down. 40 rolls today, 0 SSRs. Rate's back down below average. Thankfully I'm kind of in okay shape vs Flash Grands.

I'm just waiting for new year's, anyway.

efLpQBz.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    VargVarg Registered User regular
    I really want Grimnir/Lucio but saving for Rat - I'll need 90/100 rolls from roulette during the banner to spark though so it's already a gamble.

Got Gachapin/Mukku, 20 rolls into Tsukuyomi and then 10 roll for a gold moon silva. Last night was 40 rolls with Dupes (Robomi, Feena, Societte), and Tanya (new).

• Options
    Got Gachapin Frenzy today, first draw got me Helel

Mukku Frenzy first draw finally, after nearly four years, got me my first Lucifer summon

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Okay.

I am at 200 pulls on this banner.

I have 21 Side Stories not yet complete, which means I have around 9k crystals, and more importantly, 63 fuckin tickets waiting for me, which means no matter what, I can spark this thing if I clean them out today.

Wish me luck!

• Options
    Fuckin tough ass Wind Advantage Proud bosses I swear to god

MGv7cFLl.png

Less RNG than Siegfried at least but sheesh

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    unknown.png

I was salty about getting exactly jack shit on flash so far, decided to throw out a yolo 10 roll since it won't really fuck up my sparking plans.

Finally, I finally have a shiva to call my own. No more praying to to the cross summon gods when I press Nio 4, no more shedding a tear at fire/wind tetra strats that I can't actually pull off! This fucking thing has been my white whale for a while now, I'm so excited.

Now pls KMR give me 1 more. And also a Micheal. Ty, have a nice day.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I've definitely considered throwing 150 gold moons at Shiva

• Options
  • Options
    Normally I hate those kind of showcase videos with some obviously mediocre grid versus normal def Apollo or whatever, but this one is funny enough that it gets a pass.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I've definitely considered throwing 150 gold moons at Shiva

I don’t understand what that would do, you can’t buy sunlight stones with moons, I’m pretty sure

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Didn't notice it was half cost treasure for side stories. Running some quick numbers, assuming 500 crystals and 3 tickets per story I could amass 100 total draws out of the ones I have left. So depending on how the roulette treats me for the next day or two I might be able to spark. Question is if I'll want to.

• Options
    edited December 2019
    I’m sparking because I need/want summer Zooey, and hoping I’ll just find Helel along the way.

Edit: maybe I’ll get both, and have enough left over to desperately partial spark towards Rat when she drops

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I only have four units left on Flash banners, and two of them are brand new: Sturm, Grimnir, Grand Jeanne, Shalem. Sturm can probably be had with the anniversary ticket next year, if it doesn't get upgraded, leaving those three as the only reasons for me to go for Flashfest stuff in the near future. If I had to pick one of them, I think I'd go with Grimnir just to complete the Disciple collection.