As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Yeah, summer-Arulumaya!
    I've been getting a bunch of SRs, and a few SSRs like Arietta.

PLA on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Technically, Cerberus is always summer themed. Anyway, that’s who I pulled on today’s set of 30 free rolls.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    20 draws today

First 10 got me dick all
    Second ten got my New Yuel, SSR Cucuroux, and a gold moon so I'm feeling pretty okay

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Rollover gachapinned for 30 draws into Summer Macula and Hector summons (first each) and a 10 draw today for bupkis.

Kind of acceptable, I guess.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Unless I get 100 rolls tomorrow I'm going to trigger the frenzy, which is nice because this is a good banner for it

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Halfway to a spark now, picked up S.Yuel, S.Naoise from the banner and Frezzer, Sen, Romeo, and Lancelot from off the banner plus a bunch of new SRs. Summons: S. Maculas (2) and Lich.

Thinking Alexiel is my top choice now, followed by S. Ilsa and then Sturm or maybe Europa? Alexiel is the only one I can see breaking into a team at this point.

• ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Gachapin and Mukku frenzy today. Ended up with Summer Naoise and Zaoshen.

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I got my frenzy today, got an ssr spin one, then I got Mukku frenzy which scared the crap out of me. Nothing new though, all moons

• StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    20-pull, a Gachipin and a Mukku for me today

20-pull got me Siegfried
    Gachapin got me Summer Yuel and Fire Grea.
    The Mukku got me...two gold moons, both for Fire Grea's weapon, somehow.

IKknkhU.gif
  • ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    30 rolls got me quartz, another s.yuel weapon, and a light Vira dupe. Can uncap Yuel katana now for a decent glory main hand, Vira axe sits in the stash forever, and the 2 moons let me buy another damage bar.

Pretty good!

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Vira axe is a pretty rad mainhand at least?

I'm still sort of considering working on Light primal next though, so I might try to fit 1-2 into my grid regardless

Yeah, l'll uncap it with dupes if I sack enough, but light isn't a huge priority for me, primal especially.

I need 4 more bars to finish Hades, then I'll move on to either Varuna or Agni, both of which would be long term projects.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    SR-Feather, summer-Noisiu, Immunity-Lily, Erin, summer-Yuel, and Percival. Half spark, though Black Knight is the only character left to pick.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    20 rolls, got another Sylph summon. 40 more to spark, so I should trigger my gachapin tomorrow. Looks like the banner lasts until morning after I think?

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    ph blake wrote: »
    Yeah, l'll uncap it with dupes if I sack enough, but light isn't a huge priority for me, primal especially.
    Certificus is arguably good enough to use as a MH even in Magna, it's just maybe not a higher priority for bars. But if you had thought it was worth doing it for Love Eternal or Parazonium, it's in that family.

---

2/72 SSR rate on this banner so far. I sure love when my SSR rate on a fest banner is worse than base SSR rate.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    I will really like once I unlock Tier 4 classes and can actually use my Love Eternal again instead of GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS because Mechanic is the absolute best pick every time for where I'm at so I might as well not bother with other stuff.

My Anniversary ticket is now down to two choices: Orchid or Sturm. I'm heavily leaning towards Orchid because not only is she really good but Parazonium is a very tempting cherry on top. Sturm is also really good, and also has a very awesome weapon, but I don't plan to run Primal Fire any time soon.

As for my soon-to-be-spark, I'm also at a loss. Between Shiva, Alexiel, and S.Zooey I see good points and bad for each of them. Shiva pretty much needs Anila to truly unlock his full potential, and I don't even have Athena to make an Ultima Spear grid yet, but he's solid on his own (especially for Mechanic wanpan during ST) even with a bit of an issue with gaining charge. Alexiel, well she'd boost my Earth team a ton, but the grid is still weak and I wouldn't really be able to use her to the full extent, but that Earth Atma Sword would really love her. S. Zooey is an absolute monster for enmity stuff and hey I have six Claws so she'd probably wreck face, also she works in any element as long as there's enmity to play with so she's currently who I'm leaning towards. Europa I guess is also an option, but I have no idea what her capability is or if I need her where I'm at compared to the others.

You can't go wrong with Zooey. She'll speed up Arcarum something fierce, too, if you don't have Cake.

I'm pretty happy with magna after magna 2, so I save bars for nice mainhands.

Took another look at Baotorda. He's neat, actually.

Magna 2 did dick all for Fire, aside from Colossus uncap making AES grid a little better, so that went a ways toward convincing me to go primal fire

Having three Ixaba also influenced my decision

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i'd rather die than go primal

liEt3nH.png
    I also pulled Agni three times

Artereis wrote: »
    You can't go wrong with Zooey. She'll speed up Arcarum something fierce, too, if you don't have Cake.

Oh I already have Threo and Lunalu copying GZ to smash through 99% of Arcarum stuff in Extreme. Only time it doesn't work is No Skill or R/SR Only.
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Magna 2 did dick all for Fire, aside from Colossus uncap making AES grid a little better, so that went a ways toward convincing me to go primal fire

Having three Ixaba also influenced my decision

I have Agni at 1* but otherwise no Fire Primal stuff so it's not on my radar until I get some, but I'm not going specifically for them. Besides, my first Primal will be Light since I have several Grand weapons in that element and Zeus.

edited March 2019
    Oh, I see, my Water somehow got strong enough to truck right through Time of Revelation. I can have as many Infernal Garnets as I like.

What! A bar from Galadar.

Ghandagoza's cooking-adventures continue.

PLA on
    Just a 10 pull today, but Summer Vira plus Summer Lecia.

This is fine

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    10 pull today rounded out my free pulls for flashfest, giving me 80 in total. Went ahead and sparked and got 7 SSRs and 7 gold moons including the free draws I had on the banner.

All in all I got:
    • Vane (free)
    • Europa (free)
    • S.Naoise (free)
    • Zaoshen (free)
    • Lucifer summon
    • S.Yuel
    • Zephyrus (3rd time)

I'm glad I pulled Luci because that let me spark Alexiel like I had originally intended. The 7 gold moons included 2 additional copies each of summer Yuel and Ilsa. Wish one of them could have been Jeanne. This continues my sparks' downward trend on pull rate with 4.6% SSR.

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    30 free draws today, double on the first nothing for the rest.

SSR Rosamia and Anne, though. I like them.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • VargVarg Registered User regular
    My first spark gave me : Lunalu, Europa, Summer Yuel X3, Light Silva, Agielba, Tiamat, Drang X2, Robomi, Romeo, Macula Marius X3, Hal/Mal, Twin Elements, Zephyr.

Dark - Beatrix, Grey, Lunalu, Marquiares, Vaseraga
    Earth - Aqours, Clarice, Eugen
    Fire - Agielba, Aqours, Heles, Lancelot & Vane
    Light - Robomi, Sandalphon, Silva, Sophia
    Water - Aqours, Drang, Europa, Romeo, Vane, Yuel
    Wind - Metera, Niyon, Yuel, Tiamat, Yuisis

These are the SSRs that I have, Any particular one I should choose for the free one? Earth is pretty awful so pick from there? Zoey is useful and I've been running dark for my general all purpose stuff. Shiva is the other one I wanted, I technically have a fire spear team already if I picked him and the spear from WMTSB III - but I think I'm supposed to take a sword for more general use ja? That and I know the real fire spear team is Shiva, Anila, and Athena.

Open to thoughts and suggestions on the matter - back when I started, Zoey seemed obvious choice since I had no other team at all but now I look at my earth and think maybe Alexiel or something in that area. Not married to any choice, I just look at the top of the tier list and think 'well start there' but that seems a bit too basic for choosing.

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    I got a gold moon on Jeanne D'ark and Light Zooey today! I'm mostly excited to finish out my Rhem Peppers with these cerulean stones tomorrow.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • CantideCantide Registered User regular
    Spark results were below average but still quite useful:

Aletheia (dupe)
    Summer Ilsa
    Tiamat
    Summer Io
    Summer Yuel
    Hector
    Summer Jeanne
    Tsubasa
    Narmaya
    Poseidon the Tide Father
    Anat for Love and War
    Vortex Dragon
    Thor
    Macula Marius
    Summer Jeanne (dupe)
    Summer Jeanne (dupe)

5.3% SSRs is a shame, especially when it includes 3 gold moons and several summons that appear to be nothing but free quartz, but overall I’m much stronger now than before the anniversary started:
    • Fire team got its SSR Seraphic and replaced Anthuria with Summer Ilsa. I’ll miss the charge boost gain and the hype, but 40% stackable defense down and 30% stackable fire attack go so well with Yuel’s fire attack boost and Sturm’s already insane damage.
    • Water team added Summer Grea (anniversary ticket), replaced the generic 50% water attack aura with Poseidon’s 120%, got its own SSR Seraphic, and unlocked Kengo with a water Murakumo. The team went from barely getting Extreme Sun to ~70% over 20+ turns before TKO, to effortlessly clearing him without even a bravery potion or cure all.
    • Completely replaced my wind team with Scathacha (received the day before the gala), Summer Yuel, and Summer Jeanne. I know the consensus is that Yuel is fairly weak, but I’m still at the level where the bonus 1M plain damage on her charge attacks is significant. And thanks to a Proto Baha train this morning, the team now has my third SSR Seraphic helping out.
    • Earth team gained Okto and Alexiel (spark). It’s still my weakest mainwheel team by far, but I’m hoping Xeno Vohu shows up soon so I can snag the harp and try out an Elysian build.
    • Light Team added 5 star Sandalphon and got MLB Luminiera Omega thanks to the anniversary gifts (now if only swords would ever drop...)
    • And dark team... was born. I’ll see how well Eustace, Narmaya, and Veight can play together. I almost sparked Summer Zooey, but I only have a single 0 star claw, dark advantage GW is many months away, and not getting Alexiel would’ve meant dooming my earth team to continue being hot garbage for the foreseeable future.

Varg wrote: »
    My first spark gave me : Lunalu, Europa, Summer Yuel X3, Light Silva, Agielba, Tiamat, Drang X2, Robomi, Romeo, Macula Marius X3, Hal/Mal, Twin Elements, Zephyr.

Dark - Beatrix, Grey, Lunalu, Marquiares, Vaseraga
    Earth - Aqours, Clarice, Eugen
    Fire - Agielba, Aqours, Heles, Lancelot & Vane
    Light - Robomi, Sandalphon, Silva, Sophia
    Water - Aqours, Drang, Europa, Romeo, Vane, Yuel
    Wind - Metera, Niyon, Yuel, Tiamat, Yuisis

These are the SSRs that I have, Any particular one I should choose for the free one? Earth is pretty awful so pick from there? Zoey is useful and I've been running dark for my general all purpose stuff. Shiva is the other one I wanted, I technically have a fire spear team already if I picked him and the spear from WMTSB III - but I think I'm supposed to take a sword for more general use ja? That and I know the real fire spear team is Shiva, Anila, and Athena.

Open to thoughts and suggestions on the matter - back when I started, Zoey seemed obvious choice since I had no other team at all but now I look at my earth and think maybe Alexiel or something in that area. Not married to any choice, I just look at the top of the tier list and think 'well start there' but that seems a bit too basic for choosing.

This is for your spark? I'm biased as hell, but Summer Zooey is who I would personally choose. Pendant a few claws, stick her in a team with Beatrix plus whoever (probably grey or vase), and go to town. Alexiel is also a solid choice too, it just really depends on which element you want to invest in first. I just think that, early game especially, Zooey offers too much qol to pass up (and despite what some people might say, she's still useful at literally every stage of the game if you're playing dark).

Also, make sure you hold onto those Drang weapons for if you ever feel like investing into primal water (water is the easiest primal to invest in by far).

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    This is the spark yes, I have 4 claws at 3* because I started at the last roulette and got Bea/Grey/Vaseraga (+ Heles/Sophia/Metera) from all the roulettes and 120 rolls - stopped and saved for spark after the poor showing lol. So in the short term, Zoey would make my strongest one stronger - but also leave the other two still rough.

Guild also said the choice is between the three, Shiva/Alexiel/Zoey. They mostly landed on Shiva with the thought that Alexiel wouldn't be as good thrown into a bad team. Also as a note - all my fire except Agielba is spear so I could pick the atma spear as well.

Yeah, I have the two Drang weapons and a Varuna right now but mostly just trying to get everything to a semi functional state and Earth is just such a rough go - I can get enough Honor in the other elements for HL2 in guild groups since they wait for everyone but I can't bother with Europa whatsoever - they do literally no damage with the basic earth grid - ygg swords + seraph + baha dagger + rotb weapon.

If you want to improve your earth, Alexiel is the way to go. She needs a bit of ramp up time to build her stacks, and having a source of Earth atk up to take advantage of her passive helps a ton, but once she gets going she hits like a truck. Also provides a ton of defensive utility. Not sure how well an Alex Clarisse Eugen Earth team would do, but Alex is definitely a start to fixing that ele.

At this point I'd say just pick with your heart. Just, uh, make sure you do it before the banner rolls over so you don't feel really, really bad.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    Yeah I don't know if it'd be enough to fix earth and I have 63k crystals after the spark so I could just accept earth is bad for now. Guild also said go with heart and just pick best 'waifu' which would be Shiva anyway - He's neat looking.

Got another 20 draws today so I only had to pull twice to finish my first spark! Now to put it all together, though I'm only gonna list new characters.

SSR Characters: S.Naoise, Olivia (Grand), Nemone, Selfira, Ferry, S.Ilsa, Fire Yuel, Wind Yuel, Soriz
    SSR Summons: Sylph x2, Titan, Hades, DAO, Lucifer, Halluel and Malluel
    Sparked: S.Zooey

Not a bad haul! I tried to get as many screenshots as I could for most of these, gallery is here: https://imgur.com/a/6FIk0gs

I still need to get one Ixaba to 150 to finish it, but I took my new primal fire grid for a spin by soloing regular Nezha. It was a complete slaughter.

I am ~20 potential draws away from a spark, if I include the 100 that I’ve already done this banner. Today’s the last day for the banner, isn’t it?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Yeah, today is it. Changes overnight tonight.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
    edited March 2019
    Hm, might be able to power through some side stories, but I think I’ll just save for the next one.

Got stuff to do tonight, anyway.

Edit: did some single draws for the hell of it, got Gabriel. Looking at stats via the wiki, she looks like a better version of Ca Ong for the sub grid.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    The Primarchs are fantastic in on-element grids because their Sub Auras increases the damage cap when you have element advantage.

• TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Well good lordy.

My account is allergic to Enmity, as I have no Enmity based characters, on any element.

So naturally, I sparked S. Zooey. Because all my enmity, you see

And my last Celeste summon promptly showed up, making it 3 star, and my dark team, a real boi.

Running D. Ferry/Azazel/S. Zooey.

It warmed my dark heart, with my 3 claws at skill 10, 8 and 4, Zoi's S1 at level 20 after Conjunction hit for 680k, with Ougi's topping out at 2.1 million(Az cheats) and shaving off half of Luminera Omega's health in month 3.

My rates were apparently...not good...for the second spark in a row.....with a dire 4.63% out of 300 whoops.

At least the characters I got were good quality, and Hal and Mal saved the entire back half of my spark(the last 150).