As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I decided not to hold for new banner and rolled. Brand new...Rare character! Summer Anna.

Then I opened up the chests and managed to reach the tenth this time, with various M2 Omega Anima along the way, where it turned into a rainbow chest. And inside, was this.

yYNwL1bl.jpg

Hell yeah

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
  • Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    I have officially started playing this game.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I have officially started playing this game.

I’m so sorry

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Managed to take down my first solo dragon today. It took a lot of resets to nail down what to do, but Ewiyar coughed up enough rocks between the solo and raid versions for me to ULB Tiamat. Now I get to focus on Galeon and Fediel.

• Options
    Today, I’m knuckling down and actually grinding through various raids for materials (don’t really know how many times I’ve taken down Odin so far, but I got roughly 65 minor animas). It is slow, but may be paying off, for a gungnir max out, and those summer points.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I had a super lucky free pull today. I snagged both summer Albert and Ferry.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    huh they renamed all the magna skills

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Well that’s gonna be confusing for a little bit

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzG4SJUkvxQ

I thought it would be a while before you could successfully cheese bubs with 6 dark luchas, and I was kinda right?

You just need to run 5 dark luchas and 1 dark nighthound as a debuff slave instead.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    you know what they say, look around your table, if you don't see a dark nighthound, you're the dark nighthound

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Summer Silva and Mimlemel are here, along with Flash!

And, uh, Summer Mimlemel is broken as hell! Holy fuck lol, what a character

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    6yverdmqfoue.png

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    i didn't even realize that her CA was only a one turn stun, i thought the balancing gimmick was that once you CA you're out

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I didn't even see her passive at first, I was just going nuts over t1 Alanaan enabler + team assassin.

But even after all that she's just a huge unga bunga attack button goes smash character

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    it's just a mere 20% assassin

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Wow, huh, looks like I might not even spark the end of summer banner. Yep, I think I'm totally good. I got 2/3's of a spark, I think I'll just save till the end of the year smorgasborg....

On a COMPLETELY different and unrelated note how do you report issues with your account I seem to have lost 26k Crystals and a Memelord potato who toots seems to be on my roster now.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I was planning on waiting until either Grimnir or Europa were on rate up to spark, and hopefully nab both

But I'm really tempted to burn my spark now, with Mimlemel and Summer Alex both on rate up

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Well, I ended up with a pretty meh spark, and ended up grabbing NEITHER of my original targets

But I did pull Summer Alex like three times and then sparked Mimlemel

Maddoc on
  • Options
    0l2hva9022l3.png

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Also pulled Summer Silva repeatedly, and initially wrote her off until I noticed that her Backup Fire has an indefinite duration, unlike her Light version

• Options
    I sparked today, and it was the definition of quality over quantity. 12 SSRs, 6 of which were gold moons. Only new characters were summer Alex and grand Jeanne, and i sparked summer Mim for fire shenanigans.

• Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    Similar spark for me. Only 12 SSRs, with new characters Pengy, Grimnir, summer Alex, summer Silva, and then sparked the toot.

• Options
    Well it took me forever and a day, mostly because I didn't want to put in the effort to get Shiva Omega Animas and then the chest event just stuffed the last ones I needed down my gob, but my journey to get my first Evoker is finally done. All I had to do was absentmindedly auto-grind Ifrit Extreme and the fire dragon dungeon for 100 of the garnets and 50 of the hellfire fragments for a full day.

mt8D0v2l.png
    rqPFKhhl.png

Guess I'll start shuffling along the path to Nier now, since I need her if I want to do any Darklord stuff.

• Options
    Is there a decent/gimmick setup for getting through the Nier/death recruitment fight? Can’t seem to nail it down

I also just realized Nier might be a pun name, and I’m sad/angry it took me this long to figure out.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    The defense buff lowers every time you lose a character, so just sac 1-2 people and it becomes pretty easily manageable

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I feel like now that I have Summer Mim I should actually go through the hassle of getting Alanaan

• Options
    ph blake wrote: »
    The defense buff lowers every time you lose a character, so just sac 1-2 people and it becomes pretty easily manageable

So like, load Death, and two random dark characters in the fourth and fifth spots? Hmm. Might just work

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    You can also bring Luna

Put her in the fourth spot, have her sac someone, then summon Death

• Options
    I didn’t think of that, still made it work.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    It's fine. She's fine. Everything's fine!

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Most of the Evokers are terrifying people. I was actually expecting it from Alanaan but then it turns out
    He actually sincerely regrets what he did and leaves to go atone for his sins, with the actual recruitment coming up in during his own solo journey doing so and he resolves to forge an official contract with The Sun, restoring her to her true self in the process, and work to combat The World alongside the crew.

• Options
    can't kill god without breaking a few eggs

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Pretty sure Maria and arguably Katz are the only Evokers who haven't done some really fucked up shit in their backstory. Maybe Hasse too, I can't remember.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    VargVarg Registered User regular
    Grats on Nier!

Sleeptato seemed okay, I felt that the bad stuff mostly fell on Temperance rather than Estarriola but I sometimes speed through storyline so maybe I missed something. I also did Lobelia > Sleeptato > Nier in the last three weeks soooooooo I could be viewing him through a much more.....positive lens based on the other two <.<

Gameplay wise, I really have been enjoying using Lobelia and Nier a bunch even though I haven't uncapped Nier yet (I need 1 more Idean but I figured I'd get it from Puppets/random chest by the time November guild war rolls around). The only thing I've been doing with Wind is Galleon and Estarriola is not a good character when he can't guard lol.

• Options

GW team fanart is my favorite granblue fanart.

Also I love that Alchemist of all things ended up being the meta comp for EX+ farming.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    what makes alchemist good for EX+?