Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Pre-PAX Pox

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Pre-PAX Pox

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    AgentflitAgentflit Registered User regular
    Nice o-face in panel 3

• Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    More an "O SWEET KOJIMA IN OUTER HEAVEN MY INSIDES ARE BEING LIQUIFIED" face.

OctoberRaven on
    Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    It might just be selective memory, but I feel like Mike's life has provided much more fodder for the comic than Jerry's. He seems to be more interesting, in the apocryphal Chinese curse sort of way.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Mike just seems to get all kinds of sickness's at least according to the pa comics on it. He needs to do a cucumber cleanse and drink some alfalfa juju fruit smoothies.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Reading this from my room at the doctor’s office lends it a weird sense of serendipity.

Shit’s going around right now in a big way.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Mike just seems to get all kinds of sickness's at least according to the pa comics on it. He needs to do a cucumber cleanse and drink some alfalfa juju fruit smoothies.

There's something wrong with his cucumber now? Man, tough break.

• Options
    Hawk oneHawk one Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Dennis: I do happen to know that there have been a few occasions where something happened to Jerry, but when they made a strip about it, it felt more natural to them to have it happen to Gabe. Can't remember them offhand, but I swear those strips exist.

ETA: Also, Mike's cucumber just broke?!?!?!

Hawk one on
    But signatures don't really work, do they?
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    i have yet to actually experience a PAX Pox after going to a PAX.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    KitsunekunKitsunekun Registered User new member
    At first I thought this was Doctor Maheswaran, but she doesn't have glasses.

• Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    @KITSUNEKUN Huh she kinda does a little. Or an older connie.