As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I hope you don't mind the old [SE++ WoW] thread

• Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
  • Options
    SaerisSaeris Borb Enthusiast flapflapflapflapRegistered User regular
    Does anyone else want to run a +14 Atal'dazar in the next... uh... 15 minutes?

borb_sig.png
  • Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Sure, I’m logging in now

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    edited April 2019
    Oh neat. I'm the #5 monk on the cluster, #1 on Cho'gall. #2 windwalker and #3 brewmaster on the cluster, both #1 Cho'gall.

There are a bunch of big dumb jerks doing big dumb keys over on Laughing Skull. I can catch one of them, but the other three will probably stay ahead.

Tynnan on
  • Options
    I appear to be the #2 holy paladin on Cho'gall. Some dude is beating me by 40 points because he has higher King's Rest and Shrine. This will not stand.

borb_sig.png
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    I'm #1 DH on cho'gall, and #4 in our cluster, but am well within striking distance of taking the top spot

• Options
    How are you looking at cluster? That's not "region" is it?

borb_sig.png
  • Options
    For all intents and purposes, chogall, laughing skull and auchindoun are the same server. Ignoring the other 2 is madness

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Region is US/EU/etc. 'Realm' includes any realm that cho'gall is linked to, so Auchindoun and Laughing Skull

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I'm the #1 Skragg on all servers

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Zay wrote: »
    For all intents and purposes, chogall, laughing skull and auchindoun are the same server. Ignoring the other 2 is madness

Well I want to be the biggest fish in our tiny pond so we’d better get to fucking work then I think.

Javen on
  • Options
    Coconut MonkeyCoconut Monkey Registered User regular
    edited April 2019
    No chance of me getting no.1 prot paladin unfortunately, too many 18+ keys being done by the other two realms. I’ll have to settle for top cho’gall prot pally.

What I find weird but hey well done is that Angry is number 1 rogue across the board. You’d think someone’s rogue would be getting in those 18-20 runs on laughing skull or auchindoun.

Coconut Monkey on
  • Options
    Angry. *shakes fist*

borb_sig.png
  • Options
    Also I am home sick again today so down for shenanigans.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Saeris wrote: »
    Angry. *shakes fist*

/spit

• Options
    kings rest 16

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Shrine 16.

And healing pants. -_-

• Options
    I can be around if we have a group that still needs some of the part 1 achievements, but other than that I am going to take a break for raiding until the mini-raid drops in a couple weeks

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    I think Mirren needs council but I was also thinking of sitting tonight out so I can catch up on some other stuff

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    I need council but I probably only have time tonight to do that and then run off
    So I’ll understand if we can’t get it done just for ol’ Mirren

mkc.png
  • Options
    ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    I would like to do heroic opulence because it drops an amazing tank trinket and those basically dont exist otherwise.

So i'm down to do up to conclave for mirrens sake

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    bad news, mirren needs the achievement on conclave so we'd be doing it on normal rather than heroic

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    bad news, mirren needs the achievement on conclave so we'd be doing it on normal rather than heroic

Ok well, I technically need the achievements up to opulence as well so...

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Good luck and kick ass tonight everyone!

• Options
    Nice shrine, folks. 4/10 on my monk for keystone master, now.

• Options
    People must really hate running Shrine, because that’s the only run I have where the world rankings are blue.

• Options
    i'm #1 priest dps now

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Javen wrote: »
    People must really hate running Shrine, because that’s the only run I have where the world rankings are blue.

well keep in mind that if we had done that same key a few weeks ago, we'd have failed by about 30 seconds. the extra 3 minutes they gave shrine is pretty substantial

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options

well keep in mind that if we had done that same key a few weeks ago, we'd have failed by about 30 seconds. the extra 3 minutes they gave shrine is pretty substantial

Yeah, though we took a careful pace on the final boss knowing we had that time. If we had needed to we could have pulled eels before popping Vol'zith's shield, and let Shirls beast mode them to death.

• Options
    Niiiiiice. Any special skips or big(ger) pulls you do to make the time or just pretty standard?

(also pls again on Saturday pls)

• Options
    edited April 2019
    We shrouded Windspeaker Heldis and that turned out to be pretty important. We killed Sorn and the Guardian Elemental, and shrouded the entire bridge. I avoided pulling big because of Fortified+Sanguine, though I did chain a few pulls in the basin before Tidesage Council as soon as I could tell where puddles were going to be dropped. We replaced Heldis's percentage by also killing the other tentacle pack in the chapel after the bridge.

Tynnan on
  • Options
    Tynnan wrote: »

Yeah, though we took a careful pace on the final boss knowing we had that time. If we had needed to we could have pulled eels before popping Vol'zith's shield, and let Shirls beast mode them to death.

"a careful pace" is a good way to describe taking 10 minutes on one intermission phase

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Niiiiiice. Any special skips or big(ger) pulls you do to make the time or just pretty standard?

(also pls again on Saturday pls)

it was the route you made before, except we shrouded the mini boss that's immediately after the first boss, and pulled both sets of tentacles on both sides of the 3rd boss to make up for it

it's pretty wild how little % that miniboss gives considering she had like 4.5M health on the 16

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Saw this reddit thread, absolutely checks out that it’s a Laughing Skuller
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/b8tqiq/chill_group/

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Some reflections on Shrine efficiency - I was happy with the run we did last night but I noticed some things that would be simple enough to do that would save even more time.

-Pull the entire first room to replace Heldis's % rather than the second chapel tentacle pack. Those tentacles nearly wiped us when they knocked Shirls to 1% out of the blue, since we didn't have our stuns available from the prior pack. I don't have MDT on my phone so I don't know if the percentages line up right.

-Kill the trash pack on the platform before Aqu'sirr, and use a vanish skip on the Elemental miniboss.

-On the reaping wave before Tidesage Council, it's probably safe to keep pulling the initiate packs once the tormented souls are under control.

-Those changes might move up the 80% reaping wave threshold, which would save time waiting for them to trickle down the bridge into Lord Stormsong's chapel.

• Options
    Timing high level keys does seem to entail a lot of mixing reaping waves with regular trash pulls.

• Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    And in some instances, reaping with the boss. (Underrot)

• Options
    Tynnan wrote: »
    Some reflections on Shrine efficiency - I was happy with the run we did last night but I noticed some things that would be simple enough to do that would save even more time.

-Pull the entire first room to replace Heldis's % rather than the second chapel tentacle pack. Those tentacles nearly wiped us when they knocked Shirls to 1% out of the blue, since we didn't have our stuns available from the prior pack. I don't have MDT on my phone so I don't know if the percentages line up right.

-Kill the trash pack on the platform before Aqu'sirr, and use a vanish skip on the Elemental miniboss.

-On the reaping wave before Tidesage Council, it's probably safe to keep pulling the initiate packs once the tormented souls are under control.

-Those changes might move up the 80% reaping wave threshold, which would save time waiting for them to trickle down the bridge into Lord Stormsong's chapel.

I could've just bubbled earlier on the tentacle pack, but yeah, I can mostly agree with these.

borb_sig.png
  • Options
    This is a route I came up with earlier:
    d0IRpbGArru1Ui2gKzlkPVrQDkTx1UffL2VOirddLXb1qfLQQgSOiHHlkIIJboNiluuklwuuSCrPYtrwgLNlkvPjkkvvMQOWKfLW0fvEgvxxuKAJIsv0MfvTDrPk8Brj61IIO00e(UOisDzrr1JffHrlkIKXlksQtkkIWTq1PfLQY1i5ZIIKCBrreDyrru5HZyklZmzYN5zICzVNXfoJPS4mUWnU2fe46x4gNTRAkF(85ZN)IUC8vF2o3uwpJlm5ySyxBIdiLyxFYtmrFJjoGucCvtEIj6lAIdiLax9KNCXU4joGcjDttEYf7cSjoGcjDbyYtkrFbBIdOqWxWN8Ks0xiM4ake8futEcl2fqtCafc6c6jpHf7c4joGcbDH0uWyI(ASjoGcrDnykymrFnBIdOquxZNcMl21IjoGcXVMAkyUyxdnXbui(10tbtj6RHN4ake7APPGPe91ztCafIDDykyyXUUnXbuiSR7tbdl21JjoGcHDD1uambDD0ehqUGVUEkaMGUoEIdixWxpnfGlWnytCa5I(gWuaUa3WM4aYf9n8Pauc6gXehqUOUHAkaLGUbAIdixu3qpfawGBGN4aYL4gPPaWcCvSjoGCjUkykmMGUkBIdixSRYNcJjORkM4aYf7QutH5cCvOjoGCbUk9uyUaxfEIdixGRknfMsqxeBIditsxemfMsqxKnXbKjPlYNcdlWfftCazc(IutHHf4IqtCazc(I0tHZe0fHN4aYe0fLMcNjORMnXbKjORgMc3f4QTjoGmjUAFkCxGRoM4aYK4QvtHRe0vJM4aYe)Q1tHRe0vJN4aYe)QttHJf4IztCazcCXWu4ybUyBIditGl2NIGjOloM4aYe2fRMIGjOlgnXbKjSlwpfHlWfJN4ace8fNMIWf4MytCabc(MGPiuc6MSjoGarFt(uekbDtXehqGOVj1ueybUj0ehqGOUj9ueybUj8ehqGOUP0uOyc6cm2ehqG4xGbtHIjOlWSjoGaXVaZNcLlWfyXehqGyxGPMcLlWfyOjoGaXUatpfkLGUadpXbeiSlWstHsjOlaSjoGaHDbaMcfwGla2ehqmjDbWNcfwGlaXehqmjDbqnfQKGUaGM4aIj4ZDURDgtzXzCHBCTliW1VWnoBx1u(85ZNp)fD54R(SDUPSEgxyYzArDTjoOsIF9jNHL0nM4Gsl2vn5mSKUOjoO0ID1toWe)IN4Gsj2nn5at8lWM4Gsj2fGjharFbBIdkxGl4toaI(cXehuUaxqn5GlWfqtCqbc7c6jhCbUaEIdkqyxin5qiQRXM4qKe21GjhcrDnBIdrsyxZNCajSRftCiqs6AQjhqc7AOjoeijDn9KdAjUgEIdriPRLMCqlX1ztCicjDDyYbSGVUnXHWe819jhWc(6XehctWxxn5gtSRJM4qWe911tUXe764joemrF90KBGGUbBIdow03aMCde0nSjo4yrFdFYnxGBetCWrc6gQj3CbUbAIdosq3qp5wiQBGN4Ghc6gPj3crDvSjo4HGUkyYnLKUkBIdUjQRYNCtjPRkM4GBI6QutUPf)QqtCWzI6Q0tUPf)QWtCWzI6QstUHf9fXM4GHL4IGj3WI(ISjoyyjUiFYDMyxumXbdj(fPMCNj2fHM4GHe)I0tUdc6IWtCWcXVO0K7GGUA2ehSq8RgMC3f2vBtCWmXUAFYDxyxDmXbZe7QvtUhsC1OjoymXUA9K7HexnEIdgtSRon5UsWxmBIdawGlgMCxj4l2M4aGf4I9j31IFXXehaKaxSAYDT4xmAIdasGlwp5ow0xmEIdqiSlon5ow03eBIdqiSBcM8GjWnztCaajDt(KhmbUPyIdaiPBsn5biQBcnXbwss3KEYdqu3eEIdSKKUP0KhMKUaJnXbMwWxGbtEys6cmBIdmTGVaZN8Wf7cSyIdmTOo35U(zmLfNXfUX1UGax)c34SDvt5ZNpF(8x0LJV6Z25MY6zCHjlfsCTjoOvc66twkK4gtCqRe05o3noJPS4mUWnU2fe46x4gNTRAkF(85ZN)IUC8vF2o3uwpJlmzqsuxBIdOKyxFYmx8BmXbTj6RAYmx8lAIdAt0x9KzibDXtCqJe0nnzgsqxGnXbnsqxaMmlj(fSjoGbbUGpzws8letCadcCb1K5mrDb0ehWHGUGEYCMOUaEId4qqxinzotuxJnXbmwuxdMmNjQRztCaJf118jZsc6AXehsMOVMAYSKGUgAIdjt0xtpzwsyxdpXHesuxlnzwsyxNnXHesuxhMmljPRBtCJXK46(KzjjD9yIBmMexxnzUl4RJM4gle)66jZDbFD8e3yH4xpnzUsW3GnXngwSBatMRe8nSjUXWIDdFYCKe3iM4gyc7gQjZrsCd0e3aty3qpzUwy3apXnqjOBKMmxlSRInXnqjORcMmxlORYM4gKe8v5tMRf0vftCdsc(QutwWe2vHM4M5IFv6jlyc7QWtCZCXVQ0KfUGUi2e3mLOViyYcxqxKnXntj6lYNSajOlkM4MLe)IutwGe0fHM4MLe)I0tMIjXfHN4MLe2fLMmftIRMnXnljSRgMmvi(vBtCZusC1(KPcXV6yIBMsIRwnzkLGVA0e3mqWxTEYukbF14jUzGGV60KPWIDXSjUbyHDXWKPWIDX2e3aSWUyFYqGexCmXniK4IvtgcK4IrtCdcjUy9KHuIFX4jUbmbFXPjdPe)MytCdyc(MGjdLe7MSjUX0IFt(KHsIDtXe3yAXVj1KPDHDtOjUXcjDt6jt7c7MWtCJfs6MstMwl2fySjUXCbUadMmTwSlWSjUXCbUaZNmmiWfyXe3yGGUatnzyqGlWqtCJbc6cm9KHDXUadpXngi(5o3vDgtzXzCHBCTliW1VWnoBx1u(85ZNp)fD54R(SDUPSEgxyYsGOU2e3DqqxFYsmXVXe3DxWx1KLyIFrtC3DbF1tgoj2fpXDhjSBAYWjXUaBI7osyxaMmmwyxWM4UJf7c(KHXc7cXe3DSyxqnzyKGVaAI7btIlONmmsWxapX9GjXfstgwjORXM4Eyc6AWKHvc6A2e3dtqxZNmCiX1IjUhHGVMAYWHexdnX9ie810tg2f7A4jUhAHDT0KHDXUoBI7HwyxhMmSjSRBtCpsIDDFYWMWUEmX9ij21vtgMjPRJM4UcK466jdZK01XtCxbsC90KPtI(gSjURCbDdyY0jrFdBI7kxq3WNmnwu3iM4Usj4BOMmnwu3anXDLsW3qpzAT43apXDfwy3inzAT4xfBI7kSWUkyY0ibUkBI7iMyxLpzAKaxvmXDetSRsnz6qsxfAI7itIRspz6qsxfEI7itIRknzAx0xeBI7OqqxemzAx0xKnXDuiOlYNmTjOlkM4ocj4lsnzAtqxeAI7iKGVi9KPbjUi8e3rjHDrPjtdsC1SjUJsc7QHjtZe7QTjURbXUAFY0mXU6yI7AqSRwnzOKWUA0e31UexTEYqjHD14jURDjU60KH0c(IztCxRe0fdtgsl4l2M4UwjOl2NmesqxCmXDTwWxSAYqibDXOjUR1c(I1tgcjQlgpXDnwyN7Cx0zmLfNXfUX1UGax)c34SDvt5ZNpF(8x0LJV6Z25MY6zCHPamjU2epXe01Ncgw8BmXtGex1uWWIFrt8eiXvpfSq8lEINmrDttble)cSjEYe1fGPGXe8fSjEYf8f8PGXe8fIjEYf8futEcj2fqt8esyxqp5jKyxapXtiHDH0KNajDn2epPf01Gjpbs6A2epPf018jhRf4AXepHL01utowlW1qt8ewsxtp5yx8RHN4aJjQRLMCSl(1ztCGXe11HjhBc(62ehyUOVUp5ytWxpM4aZf91vtogK46OjoW0I666jhdsCD8ehyArD90KJzc6gSjoaMa3aMCmtq3WM4aycCdFYXmbDJyIdGsq3qn5yMGUbAIdGsq3qp5yMGUbEIdqsGBKMCmtqxfBIdqsGRcMCSlPRYM4Gzc6Q8jh7s6QIjoyMGUk1KJ1c6QqtCWCjUk9KJ1c6QWtCWCjUQ0KNabUi2ehmxsxem5jqGlYM4G5s6I8jpfc6IIjoyHyxKAYtHGUi0ehSqSlsp5jSaxeEIdMlPlkn5jSaxnBIdMlPRgMcgiWvBtCWysC1(uWabU6yIdgtIRwnfmt0xnAIdGwSRwpfmt0xnEIdGwSRonfmxuxmBIdGlXfdtbZf1fBtCaCjUyFkyAHDXXehaquxSAkyAHDXOjoaGOUy9uamrDX4joaGWU40uamrDtSjoaGWUjykax03KnXbGjQBYNcWf9nftCayI6MutbOf7MqtCayIDt6Pa0IDt4joamXUP0uymrFbgBIdat0xGbtHXe9fy2ehaMOVaZNcZL0fyXehaq8lWutH5s6cm0ehaq8lW0tHPL4cm8ehatIlWstHPL4caBIdGjXfaykCqSla2ehax0xa8PWbXUaetCaCrFbqnfEiPlaOjoakHDbqpfEiPla4joakHDbinfow0xWytCa0I6cgmfow0xWSjoaArDbZNIWe9fSyIdgtIlyQPimrFbdnXbJjXfm9ueibFbdpXbZe)cwAkcKGVGZM4GzIFbhMcftWxWTjoyUGUG7tHIj4l4XehmxqxWvtHke0fC0ehSqIl46Pqfc6coEIdwiXf80uOWcCHGnXbZf0fcykuybUqytCWCbDHWNcvsGleXehmMaxiutHkjWfc0ehmMaxi0tHslQle4joaibUqKMcLwuxqXM4aGe4ckykukbUGYM4aysCbLpfkLaxqftCamjUGsnfktsxqHM4aljWfu6Pqzs6ck8ehyjbUGknfkqGlGytCGPe0fqWuOabUaYM4atjOlG8PiWc6cOyIdmqqxaPMIalOlGqtCGbc6ci9ueirDbeEINWsCbuAkcKOUGMnXtyjUGgMIWf)cABINcjDbTpfHl(f0Xepfs6cA1u4jrDbnAINmrFbTEk8KOUGgpXtMOVGonfUsSlGzt8eiPlGHPWvIDbSnXtGKUa2NchK4c4yINabUawnfoiXfWOjEce4cy9uyyXUagpXtmXVaonfgwSlKyt8et8lKGPWuc7cjBIJtc(cjFkmLWUqkM44KGVqsnfgiQlKqtCCsuxiPNcde1fs4joojQlKstbGf21ySjooj4RXGPaWc7AmBIJtc(AmFkGquxJft8etyxJPMcie11yOjEIjSRX0tbysCngEINyIFUZD1NXuwCgx4gx7ccC9lCJZ2vnLpF(85ZFrxU(QpBNBkRNXfMcie11M4Gfs66tbyIFJjoyHyx1uaM4x0ehSqSREkaMax8ehmxu30uambUaBIdMlQlatbtl6lytCWmjDbFkyArFHyIdMjPlOMcMsSlGM4Gzc(c6PGPe7c4joyMGVqAkyMOVgBIdMjX1GPGzI(A2ehmtIR5tbJjQRftCWmbDn1uWyI6AOjoyMGUMEYtybUgEIdMl(1stEclW1ztCWCXVom5jKOUUnXbdjSR7tEcjQRhtCWqc76QjpHe76OjoyyrFD9KNqIDD8ehmSOVEAYtirDd2ehCq8BatEcjQBytCWbXVHp5jSWUrmXbpe2nutEclSBGM4Ghc7g6jpLK4g4jo4irFJ0KNssCvSjo4irFvWuWys6QSjo4jbUkFkymjDvXeh8KaxLAkyMKUk0ehcqIRspfmtsxfEIdbiXvLMcMsSlInXHWe9fbtbtj2fztCimrFr(uW0s6IIjoeHaxKAkyAjDrOjoeHaxKEkaM4xeEIdHsIlknfat8RMnXHqjXvdtbyc6QTjoeAXUAFkatqxDmXHql2vRMcqjSRgnXHql4RwpfGsyxnEIdHwWxDAkaTOUy2ehcTKUyykaTOUyBIdHwsxSpfqssxCmXHqlOlwnfqssxmAIdHwqxSEkmtSlgpXHqjPlonfMj2nXM4qOK0nbtH5s6MSjoeUGUjFkmxs3umXHWf0nPMctj(nHM4qWe9nPNctj(nHN4qWe9nLMcdjOlWytCWXI6cmykmKGUaZM4GJf1fy(uyyXUalM4GJe2fyQPWWIDbgAIdosyxGPNcdlPlWWtCWDjUalnfgwsxaytCWDjUaatHHf8faBIdoiWfaFkmSGVaetCWbbUaOMcdlXfa0ehmSKUaONcdlXfa8ehmSKUaKMcdj2fm2ehmKGUGbtHHe7cMnXbdjOly(uyUOUGftCWcjDbtnfMlQlyOjoyHKUGPNcJj4ly4joyHWUGLMcJj4l4SjoyHWUGdtbGf0fCBIdMl6l4(uaybDbpM4G5I(cUAkaK4xWrtCWCrFbxpfas8l44joyUOVGNMcqj2fc2ehSqSZDUl(mMYIZ4c34AxqGRFHBC2UQP85ZNpF(l6Yrx9z7Ctz9mUWu4AbU2ehCq8Rpfosq3yIdUlORAkCKGUOjo4UGU6PWrc7IN4GJe7MMchjSlWM4GJe7cWu4kbDbBIdow0xWNcxjOletCWXI(cQPWdrFb0ehctyxqpfEi6lGN4qyc7cPPWdHDn2ehIqGRbtHhc7A2ehIqGR5tH7I(AXehcKOVMAkCx0xdnXHaj6RPNcNjPRHN4qKe21stHZK01ztCisc76WuyybDDBIdrsqx3NcdlORhtCisc66QPWqc76OjoejjDD9uyiHDD8ehIKKUEAkmx03GnXbft8BatH5I(g2ehumXVHpfgi(nIjoOyIFd1uyG43anXbft8BONcal4BGN4GIj(nstbGf8vXM4GIj(vbtbGe0vztCisc6Q8Paqc6QIjoejbDvQPacXVk0ehcSOUk9uaH4xfEIdbwuxvAkatGlInXHql2fbtbycCr2ehcTyxKpfSKOVOyIdbsuxKAkyjrFrOjoeirDr6PGPf0fHN4qGe1fLMcMwqxnBIdbsuxnmfmLyxTnXHaj6R2NcMsSRoM4qGe9vRMcMlSRgnXHijXvRNcMlSRgpXHijXvNMcMlSlMnXbLjWfdtbZf2fBtCqzcCX(uWCjDXXehuHGUy1uWCjDXOjoOcbDX6PGHe1fJN4GcjXfNMcgsu3eBIdkKe3emfmSGVjBIdkS43KpfmSGVPyIdkS43KAkaqIBcnXbvs03KEkaqIBcpXbvs03uAkax0xGXM4aIjXfyWuaUOVaZM4aIjXfy(uaiXValM4ace7cm1uaiXVadnXbei2fy6PasIDbgEIdiquxGLMcij2fa2ehqGOUaatHbIFbWM4ace1faFkmq8laXehqGOUaOMcZL0fa0ehqGOUaONcZL0fa8ehqGOUaKMcdj2fm2ehqGWUGbtHHe7cMnXbeiSly(uyyjUGftCaXe)cMAkmSexWqtCaXe)cMEkCMGVGHN4GkjQlyPPWzc(coBIdQKOUGdtH7IFb3M4Gcl(fCFkCx8l4XehuyXVGRMcxjOl4OjoOqc(cUEkCLGUGJN4Gcj4l4PPW1c(cbBIdkLWUqatHRf8fcBIdkLWUq4trWe7crmXbLlSleQPiyIDHanXbLlSle6PimXVqGN4Gce7crAkct8lOytCqbIDbfmfHl4lOSjoejHDbLpfHl4lOIjoejHDbLAkIq8lOqtCiqc(ck9ueH4xqHN4qGe8fuPPiuc(ci2ehIquxabtrOe8fq2ehIquxa5trGK0fqXehctyxaPMIajPlGqtCimHDbKEkcTyxaHN4GNe0fqPPi0IDbnBIdEsqxqdtrGK0f02ehCTyxq7trGK0f0XehCTyxqRMIqjWf0Ojo4HKUGwpfHsGlOXtCWdjDbDAkctsxaZM4GBI(cyykctsxaBtCWnrFbSpfbtuxahtCWbbDbSAkcMOUagnXbhe0fW6PWXIDbmEIdoiOlGttHJf7cj2ehCqqxibtHJe7cjBIdUjQZDUB6mMYIZ4c34AxqGRFHBC2UQP85ZNpF(l6YXx9z7Ctz9mUWKRXIDTjoGnbF9jxhI(gtCaBc(QMCDi6lAIdytWx9KRbXU4joGDbUPjxdIDb2ehWUaxaMCewyxWM4aoe9f8jhHf2fIjoGdrFb1KJcrDb0ehWibFb9KJcrDb8ehWibFH0KJyI(ASjoKyc6AWKJyI(A2ehsmbDnFYvyHDTyIdjxWxtn5kSWUgAIdjxWxtp5kTOUgEIdjTGUwAYvArDD2ehsAbDDyYrGWUUnXngiX19jhbc76Xe3yGexxn5OqWxhnXnMl4RRNCui4RJN4gZf81ttocl4BWM4glK0nGjhHf8nSjUXcjDdFY1MGVrmXnMsGBOMCTj4BGM4gtjWn0tUgjPBGN4glK0nstUgjPRInXnwiPRcMCmtIRYM4gZf8v5toMjXvftCJ5c(Quto2f0vHM4gdK0vPNCSlORcpXngiPRkn5yT4xeBIBmMGUiyYXAXViBIBmMGUiFYtmbFrXehsAjDrQjpXe8fHM4qslPlsp5jxWxeEIdjxWxuAYtUGVA2ehsUGVAyYtH4xTnXHetqxTp5Pq8RoM4qIjORwn5jxWxnAIdyTaxTEYtUGVA8ehWAbU60KNmrDXSjoGDbDXWKNmrDX2ehWUGUyFYXjHDXXehWGyxSAYXjHDXOjoGbXUy9KJvIDX4joOtc6Ittowj2nXM4GojOBcMCmi6BYM4Goj(n5toge9nftCqNe)MutUwlPBcnXbmtGBsp5ATKUj8ehWmbUP0KRdrFbgBIdytyxGbtUoe9fy2ehWMWUaZNCDiXfyXehWM4N7CxGDgtzXzCHBCTliW1VWnoBx1u(85ZNp)fD54R(SDUPSEgxyYDtSRnXbdlSRp5ws8BmXbhe7QMClj(fnXbhe7QNCtlPlEIdUsu30KBAjDb2ehCLOUam5MwGlytCWXI(c(KBAbUqmXbhl6lOMCtjQlGM4qyI6c6j3uI6c4joeMOUqAYnLWUgBIdbs8RbtUPe21SjoeiXVMp5wiX1IjoOyc7AQj3cjUgAIdkMWUMEYTqIRHN4GYf81stUfsCD2ehuUGVom5wi21TjoO0IFDFYTqSRhtCqPf)6Qj3arDD0ehqmbFD9KBGOUoEIdiMGVEAYnMOVbBIdOqW3aMCJj6BytCafc(g(KBGOUrmXbew8BOMCde1nqtCaHf)g6j3abFd8eh0Ma3in5gi4RInXbTjWvbtUzc7QSjoOvc6Q8j3mHDvXeh0kbDvQj3mXVk0eh0jjDv6j3mXVk8eh0jjDvPj3CbDrSjoGDbDrWKBUGUiBIdyxqxKp5MwIlkM4agj4lsn5MwIlcnXbmsWxKEYDqSlcpXbmw0xuAYDqSRMnXbmw0xnm5UsSR2M4aojSR2NCxj2vhtCaNe2vRMChl6RgnXbCs8Rwp5ow0xnEId4K4xDAYdtSlMnXbmsWxmm5Hj2fBtCaJe8f7tE4I6IJjoGDXVy1KhUOUy0ehWU4xSEYJq8lgpXbDsqxCAYJq8BInXbDsq3em5HsGBYM4GwjOBYN8qjWnftCqRe0nPM8qj6BcnXbTjWnPN8qj6BcpXbTjWnLM8Wf1fySjoGWc6cmyYdxuxGztCaHf0fy(KhmbFbwmXbKsGlWutEWe8fyOjoGucCbMEYDSexGHN4ace8fyPj3XsCbGnXbei4laWK7HKUaytCqHf0faFY9qsxaIjoOWc6cGAYDtuxaqtCqPK4cGEYDtuxaWtCqPK4cqAYDx8lySjoOajDbdMC3f)cMnXbfiPly(K7HOVGftCiWsCbtn5Ei6lyOjoeyjUGPNChj4ly4joeHKUGLMChj4l4SjoeHKUGdtUJL4cUnXHaK4cUp5owIl4XehcqIl4Qjpyc7coAIdUwqxW1tEWe2fC8ehCTGUGNM8aK4cbBIdEiXfcyYdqIle2eh8qIle(K7jXUqetCWzs6cHAY9KyxiqtCWzs6cHEYDLOVqGN4GZe4crAYDLOVGInXbNjWfuWK7HOVGYM4GZe4CN7cWzmLfNXfUX1UGax)c34SDvt5ZNpF(8x0LJV6Z25MY6zCHjhuIDTjoWmrF9jharDJjoWmrDvtoaI6IM4aZe1vp5mTOV4joWCHDttotl6lWM4aZf2fGjNfI6c2ehyiHDbFYzHOUqmXbgsyxqn5mxGlGM4alj6lONCMlWfWtCGLe9fstoZK01ytCaCXUgm5mtsxZM4a4IDnFYzUexlM4aOf)AQjN5sCn0ehaT4xtp5mLGVgEIdgtuxln5mLGVoBIdgtuxhMCwsyx3M4Gzc66(KZsc76Xehmtqxxn5Gj4RJM4Gfc766jhmbFD8ehSqyxpn5as8BWM4Gfc7gWKdiXVHnXble2n8jhsI6gXehmxIBOMCijQBGM4G5sCd9KBUGUbEIdMjWnstU5c6QytCWmbUkyYnTaxLnXbijXv5tUPf4QIjoajjUk1KBjrDvOjoaiXUk9KBjrDv4joaiXUQ0KBjXUi2ehat0xem5wsSlYM4ayI(I8j30s6IIjoWsI6IutUPL0fHM4aljQlsp5wiOlcpXbMwyxuAYTqqxnBIdmTWUAyYnqIR2M4atjXv7tUbsC1XehykjUA1KdAjD1OjoWcbUA9KdAjD14joWcbU60KdkrDXSjoWCrDUZDb7mMYIZ4c34AxqGRFHBC2UQP85ZNpF(l6YXx9z7Ctz9mUWKHzIFTjoejXU(KPrI6gtCiWI(QMmnsux0ehcSOV6jthcCXtCqzIDttMoe4cSjoOmXUamzAxWxWM4GcjSl4tM2f8fIjoOqc7cQjthsCb0ehqmHDb9KPdjUaEIdiMWUqAY0kjUgBIdOqyxdMmTsIRztCafc7A(KP1IFTyIdiT4xtnzAT4xdnXbKw8RPNmmt8RHN4GMj6RLMmmt8RZM4GMj6Rdtg2f81TjoOnjDDFYWUGVEmXbTjPRRMmmwGRJM4Goe766jdJf464joOdXUEAYsMa3GnXbDi4BatwYe4g2eh0HGVHpzjLGUrmXbDi2nutwsjOBGM4Goe7g6jlHf8nWtCqZe7gPjlHf8vXM4GMj2vbtwcl4RYM4acjXv5twcl4RkM4acjXvPMSewqxfAIdixyxLEYsybDv4joGCHDvPjlPf7IytCqLe1fbtwsl2fztCqLe1f5twke8fftCqHe7Iutwke8fHM4Gcj2fPNSeiOlcpXbLj6lknzjqqxnBIdkt0xnmzyTGVABIdkMGUAFYWAbF1XehumbD1QjdhIF1OjoejrD16jdhIF14joejrD1PjdZe8fZM4qKe2fdtgMj4l2M4qKe2f7tMglXfhtCiWI(CN7c(zmLfNXfUX1UGax)c34SDvt5ZNpF(8x0LRV6Z25MY6zCHjlqs6AtCaBc76tw4cCJjoGzIDvtw4cCrtCaZe7QNmpjXfpXbmtSBAY8KexGnXbmtSlatMRK0fSjoGbHDbFYCLKUqmXbmiSlOMm3K4cOjoGnHDb9K5MexapXbSjSlKMmNj4RXM4awj(1GjZzc(A2ehWkXVMpzotWxlM4agl4RPMmNj4RHM4agl4RPNmNj4RHN4qYe)APjZzc(6SjoKmXVomzoiORBtCiPe819jZbbD9yIdjLGVUAYCLaxhnXHew0xxpzUsGRJN4qcl6RNMmhlOBWM4gJjWnGjZXc6g2e3ymbUHpzbi4BetCJXe)gQjlabFd0e3ymXVHEYcL43apXngts3inzHs8RInXngtsxfmzbwWxLnXnMjQRYNSal4RkM4gZe1vPMmLj(vHM4gdjSRspzkt8RcpXngsyxvAYukrDrSjUXsI6IGjtPe1fztCJLe1f5tMcl6lkM4gWe8fPMmfw0xeAIBatWxKEYqMyxeEIBatWxuAYqMyxnBIBatWxnmziK4xTnXnwsuxTpziK4xDmXnwsuxTAYqjbF1OjUX0c7Q1tgkj4RgpXnMwyxDAY0GKUy2e3yUGUyyY0GKUyBIBmxqxSpzAxyxCmXngtGlwnzAxyxmAIBmMaxSEY0MOVy8ehsibFXPjtBI(MytCiHe8nbtMMjSBYM4qYf0n5tMMjSBkM4qYf0nPMmesu3eAIdjMe3KEYqirDt4joKysCtPjd5c7cm2ehWyrDbgmzixyxGztCaJf1fy(KPsc(cSyIdyTexGPMmvsWxGHM4awlXfy6jtHe)cm8ehWiXValnzkK4xaytCaJe)camzktWxaSjoGvc7cGpzktWxaIjoGvc7cGAYIKGUaGM4aoe7cGEYIKGUaGN4aoe7cqAYcKKUGXM4a2L4CN7cXzmLfNXfUX1UW1VWnoBx1u(85ZNp)fD54ZnL1Z4ctMclQRnXngtqxFYcLWUXehsUaNBk3zCHZEYdvcZuaKs6iHWPZZv(5o35MYKoZZ8mzVaBk7rMCzntN5NXuMitNDzxMNzZL9ptN1SEvtzImD2LDzEMnhLPZmznZZEK5z9ctzImD2LDzEMnx2VmDMntvMNLz2mjYIm1xapLlZZ8mjZ(YSzQoZmL9M5znZZe5Y(YYm7zCHR6CtzYKPZAwZEpJlCgx4mUWfU21o31oJlCvx7Ax)634gx1fDrx9vFXx8fUPl4xGDb2fGlyxWUqCb)MUqCb4Cx)mUWfU21U(1VXnUQl6IUQZDJZ4cx81U21V(nUXvDvx0fD1x9fFb2nDb7cSB6cWfGlyx4c(fqxiUqCb1f0xaDb)c6lOUa(c4ZDvNXfUW1U21Va7g34QU(5MYezzwZYSBYmCMXSZDTZ4cNX5U2zCHlOV2fWx)cOBCb1vDn7IUg7QVgCXxiDURFgx4cX1UG6C34mUW1zx7A6RFn8nUM6QUw6IUg6QVUFXx3UPRhxGDD0fGRRUGDD4c(nWxiUo(cQBWUa6gWf03WUa(gXfs3qFn2nqxdUE6A2n8R5xxFT4gQZDvNXfU4RDtN7IpJlCTRDHRF9ZDtNX5Ua7mUW1U2fU(1p3uMilZAwMDtMHZmMDURFgx7mUW1zx7A6RFn8nUw6QUoCrx3U6R7x81JZDXNXfUX1UQRFr34MUQlWo31pJlCb01UG(6xaFUPmrwM1Sm7MmdNzm7QoJlCb4CxGDgx4gx7cSRFr34QUQl(CN7gNXfoJlCJZDTZ4cxhDTRJV(11346QR6g6l6g4R(gPl(Qy30nuxGDJ4cWnqxWUHFb)gWfIBWUG6g2fqxpDUlOoJlCTRD9ZDb9zCHRFTRD9lCUl(mUWfFTR(6xao3fWNXfU21UW5MYezzwZYSBYmCMXSlWoJlC1x7Mo3fqNXfU4RDtx)cSBC1x1fqx0fGR(c2fFb)MUqCb2fuN7AWzCHRJV2nyx)6(nUbCvxpUORJU6RRV4RNUPRRo35UQZ4AXzCHlCURbNXfUMFTRPV(1y34AXvDn8fDD7QVG(IVgCtxtDb21sxaUa(c21Sl4xdDH46SlOUq6cORdN7AQZ4cx4Ax7CtzISmRzz2nzgoZy218Z4cxiU2fqx)MUXfux1fyx0fGR(c2fFb)MUG(cSlGVaCn2fSRbxWVMDH4AXfuxZVa6cPlOVg6c4RBxiDD21yxtDn4A6RzxdFn)APRfxho35o35MYL5zQZnrzsLDzFz2mptzMcaLPmtr2ZSm7YDUha

All the minibosses are skipped with shroud/death or rogue pull/pillar jump, separate lines indicate reaping, and the 80% wave is before the bridge. Reaping is largely conducted independent of extra packs due to distance from new packs and just how lethal they are due to the high percentage of casters. The first reap needs to be LoSed at the side of the stairs or the casters will one shot people.

This discussion has been closed.