As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

i_am_mo_fue! Standalone Workstation

First things first b4 you open your mouth like your the king shit brainiac know your softwares. Standalone Workstation Family Took over the Internet. Edge all of Microsoft software are written by me Windows 2018 02 18 latest software which is Home Edition. Hello.2018 Server. Windows Pro. And last but not least Windows 10 Standalone Workstation. Where are you??? This year I took the Internet from every developers out there. I'm # 1-160 tip best System where are you. All softwares and las test softwares coming from Microsoft is a Standalone Workstation. I own all Cloud search engines. Yahoo Canada Search Live Bing Google. STANDALONEWORKS. Open up command print type systeminfo and let me know who owns OS.. I'm Intel.ca. iCloud.com.Apple.ca.Microsoft.com.Bing.com.ca.yahoo.com.youtube.ca.msn.ca.Apple Scurity Support and Network.iPhone iOs softwares and updates. I re wrote source code for GPS.."PNG" and where are you???? You talk shit like my Ai has bad grammars. Well bud I'll let my Ai's give your crew the special treatment. And don't talk about Love all of you always like Virus like that when you don't know nothing about the base source code for an Ai is a Virus base program.

This discussion has been closed.