Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX West 2019 Challenge Coin

Nfan10039Nfan10039 Toronto (Seattle bound)Registered User regular
edited May 1 in PAX West
*************************************************************APRIL 1ST, 2019**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the annual PAX West 2019 Challenge Coin discussion thread. As always, I'm your host Nfan10039. *cheers from the audience* Now who wants to play "Put Forth Your Suggestions"?

Alright, in all seriousness, now that PAX East is done, thought we should get the ball rolling on the coin for West(Prime). I hope you're ready and are all doing well. I have made another suggestion thread available here:
https://forms.gle/USBSAguSJaRuFn238. Just as a reminder, no joke suggestions will be tolerated (I'll post all the appropriate ones here though this year). This suggestion box will stay open until May 1st, 2019.

All the best, Nfan10039

*************************************************************MAY 1ST, 2019************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Greetings all! All of you had some great suggestions for the gaming side! The Seattle side was a little lacking this year, but it should still be a good turn out! The first round of voting is now open

https://forms.gle/vzTHRVNU3dv22L8v5 As always, this round limits both sides to three choices each, and you can also fill in your username.

This round of voting will stay open until May 18th. Speaking of May, I'll be coming down to Seattle during May 9th to the 14th.
I'll be hanging out and looking for some jobs(tough for a Canadian dude to come settle in your neck of the woods). If anyone wants to chill, let me know.
Have a fantastic week and looking forward to seeing which options get selected.

All the best, Nfan10039.

cnzzzab9g8mg.png
Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
Nfan10039 on
IncreaseBlueCroatian SensationSinoSamba

• Croatian SensationCroatian Sensation Registered User regular
    I am so excited to see this thread again. Can't wait to see what people come up with this year!

IncreaseBlueanettie76
  • SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Yay, new coin thread. I don't have any ideas but will be here to vote on the suggestions.

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • Nfan10039Nfan10039 Toronto (Seattle bound)Registered User regular
    Just a reminder that all coin ideas must be submitted by May 1st

cnzzzab9g8mg.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
  • SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    An idea I like that hasen't been used yet, is Line Simulator 2019.

• I3izzyI3izzy Nonofficial member of the F5 brigade FG, ORRegistered User regular
    edited May 1
    SkeleVader wrote: »

what are we simulating, they are legitimate lines

I3izzy on
    y442rbx7xn21.png
    Nfan10039
  • Nfan10039Nfan10039 Toronto (Seattle bound)Registered User regular
    Greetings all! All of you had some great suggestions for the gaming side! The Seattle side was a little lacking this year, but it should still be a good turn out! The first round of voting is now open. https://forms.gle/vzTHRVNU3dv22L8v5 As always, this round limits both sides to three choices each, and you can also fill in your username.
    This round of voting will stay open until May 18th. Speaking of May, I'll be coming down to Seattle during May 9th to the 14th.
    I'll be hanging out and looking for some jobs(tough for a Canadian dude to come settle in your neck of the woods). If anyone wants to chill, let me know.
    Have a fantastic week and looking forward to seeing which options get selected. All the best, Nfan10039.

cnzzzab9g8mg.png
    I3izzy
  • SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    I3izzy wrote: »

what are we simulating, they are legitimate lines

Which is why it is funny to me. Farmers play Farm simulator and then Farm for real, Pax attendees would play line simulator and then stand in lines for real. You could play line simulator on your phone while you stood in line for real.

Nfan10039bacon_avengerIncreaseBlue
  • SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Voted :)

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
    IncreaseBlue
  • bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    Which is why it is funny to me. Farmers play Farm simulator and then Farm for real, Pax attendees would play line simulator and then stand in lines for real. You could play line simulator on your phone while you stood in line for real.
    And that, kids, is what we call dank meta gaming :P

PAX Prim..err, West 2019 Checklist:[X]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Badges [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
    (Holy crap, it's been 7 years, planning on 8 next)
    wcn5c8r1la7v.png
    SkeleVader