As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PC Games - Void Bastards, Outer Wilds, Draugen & Atmocity out today!

19596979899101»

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    The problem is when people play them like, well, Neera

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I always wanted to play a wild mage like a dude who doesn't realize he's a wild mage

like he just thinks the wild surges are part of magic and everyone else is just better than him at it, which is why their spells always go off fine and sometimes his fireball turns into a bouquet of flowers

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    The problem is when people play them like, well, Neera

neera is the quintessential Almost Good and Worse For It character

• Options
    Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    Regarding the Larian Baldur's Gate thing -

Jason Schreier, excellent reporter at Kotaku, said on ResetEra "In case there was any doubt, a lot of people are privately confirming to me secondhand/obliquely that this is for real. Holy fucking shit."

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    new thread time make new thread keep talking about baldur's gate though I like that game

geth close the thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Tube. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.