As this community grows we hope that everyone can feel welcome and safe to express their joy about the C-Team, D&D, and themselves! To that end, we wanted to ensure that we made our general expectations known, and make sure that the community is able to contribute! These are the rules that you will find in the [url="http://"]Shadow
Council Discord[/url][/url], and we think that it is fair to extend those expectations to this environment as well.
Of course, please continue to follow the expectations set forth by Penny Arcade themselves! Hardline RulesBreaking these results in a ban
Softline RulesBreaking these results in a warning, if there are repeated violations this can result in a ban
- Threats of violence
- Intentional misgendering or deadnaming
- Acts of racism or prejudice
Decorum RulesWarning, 5 strike policy
- Insults or demeaning posts to any person, user or otherwise
- Backlash from News - emotional responses are valid, but should not be used to attack others
- Emotional or psychological posts that affect any user negatively
- Trigger warning breach. If a request is made, the discussion ends. No steamrolling or telling a user to leave
- Trying to/ starting drama or egging others on (inflammatory language, flaming, etc)
- Misgendering, other disrespectful language
- Excessive garbage posting/constant meme spam
- Spoilers out of the spoiler channels
- Tagging the cast or crew or other users who request not to be tagged
- Over-explaining, or talking down to each other, or similar attitude. Be respectful
- Complaining that anyone (cast or fan) is playing D&D 'wrong'
- NSFW images or content needs to have warnings and be placed behind a spoiler bracket
These items are tracked by the mod team. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns, and feel free to discuss!