Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions
. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum
. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
As this community grows we hope that everyone can feel welcome and safe to express their joy about the C-Team, D&D, and themselves! To that end, we wanted to ensure that we made our general expectations known, and make sure that the community is able to contribute! These are the rules that you will find in the [url="http://"]Shadow
Council Discord[/url][/url], and we think that it is fair to extend those expectations to this environment as well.
Of course, please continue to follow the expectations set forth by Penny Arcade themselves!
Breaking these results in a ban
Breaking these results in a warning, if there are repeated violations this can result in a ban
- Threats of violence
- Intentional misgendering or deadnaming
- Acts of racism or prejudice
Warning, 5 strike policy
- Insults or demeaning posts to any person, user or otherwise
- Backlash from News - emotional responses are valid, but should not be used to attack others
- Emotional or psychological posts that affect any user negatively
- Trigger warning breach. If a request is made, the discussion ends. No steamrolling or telling a user to leave
- Trying to/ starting drama or egging others on (inflammatory language, flaming, etc)
- Misgendering, other disrespectful language
- Excessive garbage posting/constant meme spam
- Spoilers out of the spoiler channels
- Tagging the cast or crew or other users who request not to be tagged
- Over-explaining, or talking down to each other, or similar attitude. Be respectful
- Complaining that anyone (cast or fan) is playing D&D 'wrong'
- NSFW images or content needs to have warnings and be placed behind a spoiler bracket
These items are tracked by the mod team. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns, and feel free to discuss!