Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Tom Clancy's [The Division]: "Hey, it's that Agent!"

1323334353638»

• SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Yeah to be fair the key here is the gap between expeditions, if it's only like 1 or 2 weeks then great, if it's a month or more then that's less great.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Yeah, they don't have an ETA of its return that I could find. Apparently there was also supposed to be some kind of mastery system tied into it too that didn't happen?

In-game there were timers, but they definitely need to get that messaging out better.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Imagine it’s like the black tusk invasions. A repeating semi-random thing.

VRXwDW7.png
    Youtube
  • SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    Any timers I've seen seemed to be "Next weekly reset in - XX" even the raid has this.

edited August 13
    Here's the timers, as seen on the map:

hyb7zo4vvplh.png

The first timer is "Available for," which was the overall duration and then the location timer is "Next Available:"

Edit: They will definitely need to be clearer about it. When you were on the campus, the "Available for" timer said "Closes in" or something too, on the overlay with the locations.

tastydonuts on
  • darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited August 13
    I am not a fan of the “seasonal” type content except maybe actual seasonal stuff like Halloween/Xmas. Time gating content just seems to be a waste unless it pops back up frequently. More so when the content is like the campus which is a massive map. So what it will be inaccessible until the next event?

darkmayo on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Yeah they didn't really fully explain how the expedition was going to work, and worse because they want to "fix it" it's going away longer than they originally intended. They want to make the encounters more random which is good. But killing the content entirely while they do it feels shitty.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    Sirialis
    So, the RNG gave me the ratty (blue quality) green sweatpants from a cache instead of repeats and I've been rocking those, the Hyena boots, the dingy grey/white wife beater and the ghost hunter mask (think that's the grey one), and now I am a murderhobo.

Thegreatcow
    I kind of think that instead of selling early access as an exclusive feature, they should sell extended access to a feature if that would be of more benefit.

like, expedition week one early was wasted. an extra week with all the locations open though? that would have been much better.

Youtube
    I kind of think that instead of selling early access as an exclusive feature, they should sell extended access to a feature if that would be of more benefit.

like, expedition week one early was wasted. an extra week with all the locations open though? that would have been much better.

That would have royally pissed people off. Honestly the year one pass giving you the instant unlock on the extra specialization is the bigger value add at this point.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

tastydonuts
    Preacher wrote: »

That would have royally pissed people off. Honestly the year one pass giving you the instant unlock on the extra specialization is the bigger value add at this point.

yeah, that's probably why they don't offer extra access in that form.

I got the scuba suit and now I have abandoned immersion. Kinda miss the spacesuit. Used to wear the hat all the time.

For Lullaby/Sweet Dreams, to get it to 500 GS I'd need another Lullaby/Sweet Dreams? Which ever one is the preorder one, how would I even go about getting the other?

Preacher wrote: »

yeah, that's probably why they don't offer extra access in that form.

I got the scuba suit and now I have abandoned immersion. Kinda miss the spacesuit. Used to wear the hat all the time.

For Lullaby/Sweet Dreams, to get it to 500 GS I'd need another Lullaby/Sweet Dreams? Which ever one is the preorder one, how would I even go about getting the other?

I believe the outcast boss exotic drop is that.

• SaarSaar Registered User regular

You’ll need the 500GS blueprint, whatever the odd pieces of steel, titanium, receivers, etc. and an exotic shard.

The easiest way to get an exotic to deconstruct is to farm for the chatterbox or exotic pistol. I find the pistol the easiest as it’s guaranteed drop if you follow the order and can be completed on story / hard so it’s a cakewalk while solo.

Youtube
    oh, I already completed both of those, and have the BP and other mats, the only thing missing is the a) 250+ Score Lullaby or b) the exotic shard.

As I've yet to see any of the pieces for the quest exotics drop again post building them, I don't want to dismantle those and I haven't seen repeats the drop ones again yet either.

• SaarSaar Registered User regular
    edited August 15
    Put the pistol in storage and then do the capitol on story mode. Look for the exotic part to drop. If you get it then do the rest of the pistol quest on hard. You don’t have to do the fourth part as you already have the pistol blueprint.

I’ve done this multiple times (although I usually store my extra exotics on an alt) to upgrade exotics pre guaranteed max 500GS drops.

Saar on
    edited August 15
    Ah, Ill have to give that a try then

edit: of course capital is invasion this week...

tastydonuts on
    aw... the animu The Division 2 opening was taken down with a copyright claim. OP updated. *sigh*