As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] Patrol

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Abolish something or other.

Honestly I don't mind my work...I just want to be here less.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I guess I need to think of a cute username inversion for my partner like everyone else has

My dumb username makes this challenging

Singular Good?

I expect someones already said it, but its hard to chat and work at the same time.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    If I get a girlfriend, she will be Lady Howl.
    If I get a boyfriend, he will be Howldude maybe?
    If I get an NBfriend, they will be VeeTheych

My last SO didn't have one of these monikers, but that's because she just went by Cinders. :cool:

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    bowen wrote: »
    @doc were you the one that took the roadtrip across america or the americas ? I just had a flash of deja vu when I saw your name the other day and I couldn't remember why I keep associating you with a motorcycle roadtrip

I've been everywhere man

I've been everywhere

I don't think I posted much about it, but I ride quite a bit. I started the first motorcycle thread here a looooong time ago. I didn't do a cross-country ride, though.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    I guess I need to think of a cute username inversion for my partner like everyone else has

Singular Good?

I expect someones already said it, but its hard to chat and work at the same time.

The solution then is to not work.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    holy fucking shit it's Doc

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    If I get another S/O I probably won't nickname them at all because if I find a good one and we break up I have to do work and find another name later.

• Options
    holy fucking shit it's Doc

Sup

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Doc wrote: »
    @ doc were you the one that took the roadtrip across america or the americas ? I just had a flash of deja vu when I saw your name the other day and I couldn't remember why I keep associating you with a motorcycle roadtrip

I've been everywhere man

I've been everywhere

I don't think I posted much about it, but I ride quite a bit. I started the first motorcycle thread here a looooong time ago. I didn't do a cross-country ride, though.

Maybe that's what it was then. Hm.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    If I get another S/O I probably won't nickname them at all because if I find a good one and we break up I have to do work and find another name later.

Just call them jungleroomi, jungleroomii, jungleroomiii, jungleroomiv etc.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    oh esh posted in that thread

rip esh

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    What if you read a spoiler

And you go into the movie smug, and superior

But then the spoiler never happens?

Were you duped? Did you miss something? Did you misread or misunderstand the contents of said spoiler?

No.... nobody can know.

This will go with you to your grave.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Doc always comes back to us at the turn of the tide.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

Well I could

But I really hate this name

• Options
    I only literally just now came up with VeeTheych and now I kind of want to find an NB SO so I can use that all the time.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I might get Days Gone. It has high volume zombies.

• Options

Well I could

hmm...

...BetterNameI, BetterNameII, BetterNameIII...?

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    alright lunch time for me

don't give me the chat thread geth or else preacher will have to make the new thread

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    My last SO had an excellent nickname in [chat]. Reminds me, I have to message people back.

I hate dating.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    change your name to BeNarwhal I hear it's available

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    oh fuck i hope i don't get the [chat]

if i get the [chat] pm me and i'll let you have it

maybe

if i like you enough

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Doc always comes back to us at the turn of the tide.
    In this case, page 100 of [chat] thread.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    My last SO had an excellent nickname in [chat]. Reminds me, I have to message people back.

I hate dating.

This humblebrag

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »

Singular Good?

"Good One" lel

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular

Well I could

hmm...

...BetterNameI, BetterNameII, BetterNameIII...?

Ah, the updated password approach to naming significant others

• Options
    geth you should give the chat thread to doc, thanks

• Options

D-damn

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

Fuck

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i'd better come up with cute girlfriend name too

definitely something that needs to happen right away

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    @Geth will create the next thread.
    @Geth is backup.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    Bethryn wrote: »
    @Geth will create the next thread.
    @Geth is backup.

okay this definitely fooled me for like 2 seconds

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Krathoon wrote: »
    I played this at a preview event. It seemed very much like The Last of Us, but with actual decent shooting/fighting mechanics (on par with, say, an Uncharted game rather than The Last of Us). Simple stealth (with stealth instant-kills), lots of zombies, tons of scavenging of supplies. The portion of the demo I played was SUPER open world, like the initial part of a Battle Royale game where you go from building-to-building hoping to find a decent gun/supplies, except you are dodging zombies the entire time.

The story seemed hella cheesy, though.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    wazilla wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »

I hate dating.

This humblebrag
    Mazzxx is really hard to beat. I was sad to see that relationship go, Mazzyx, but probably not as much as you.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    I read a review that said the stealth is really basic and has like instant fail to it, so there is that. And that the game plays as generic as it looks. So like I said earlier a solid 7/8

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

Nah I'm good thanks. I'll get it through legitimate means rather than seizing power

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Geth give me the [chat]

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

It seems the only complaint is "it's kind of a generic open-world 3rd person zombie shooter."

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Doc wrote: »

Nah I'm good thanks. I'll get it through legitimate means rather than seizing power

Legitimate means being random selection by our bot overlords?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Ain't nobody gets it legit

It's got a picked list

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

And high volume bugs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-_bE6pu0c4

This discussion has been closed.