As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] Patrol

1919293949597»

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I don't know that I would ever want an SO to find this place. It is my shame, you're all my shamefriends you NERDS.

On the other hand if they want to or are already on here it wouldn't matter much.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I keep meaning to email benard and ask if he's doing ok, but then I get distracted, and then remember at like 900pm my time, which is super late his time iirc.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Krathoon wrote: »
    I might get Days Gone. It has high volume zombies.
    I played this at a preview event. It seemed very much like The Last of Us, but with actual decent shooting/fighting mechanics (on par with, say, an Uncharted game rather than The Last of Us). Simple stealth (with stealth instant-kills), lots of zombies, tons of scavenging of supplies. The portion of the demo I played was SUPER open world, like the initial part of a Battle Royale game where you go from building-to-building hoping to find a decent gun/supplies, except you are dodging zombies the entire time.

The story seemed hella cheesy, though.

It has zombie nests because these are feral zombies.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 2.5

@Hahnsoo1 will create the new thread
    @matt has a problem is backup

This discussion has been closed.