Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Destiny 2] Shadowkeep Launching October 1!

19293959798

Posts

  • ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    I haven't played this since around Osiris came out but I'm feeling an itch and a buddy is itch-adjacent enough that I'm on the fence of getting back in. Question.

    Battlenet is trying to tell me I should pick up Forsaken, which they totes want me to know is an amazing deal at $40 marked down from $100. Uh-huh. But then it says "Playable on Battle.net only until September, then you have to migrate to a new platform". My platform of choice would be steam, and doing a quick search on that brings up the store page for Shadowkeep, which is $35 and seems to imply that it's the full game as well, when it comes out.

    Right now I'm drawing the conclusion that unless I REALLY REALLY want to play from right now until late Septermber-October, I'm probably better off just waiting until Shadowkeep comes out, and I'd just be wasting money buying Forsaken if I'm only going to get in like 10 or so hours of playtime in the next month and a half. Anyone feel like clarifying?

    When Destiny 2 relaunches as "New Light", the year one content will be free-to-play, the Forsaken content will be an individual purchase, and the Shadowkeep content will be an individual purchase. If you wait until Shadowkeep comes out, you'll still need to buy Forsaken anyway.

    If you have the time to play it, Forsaken is great and there's a ton of stuff to enjoy. The only caveat is that Bungie's going to completely overhaul the armor system, the power level system, and who knows what else, so don't get too attached to any of the armor you acquire until then.

  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    Thanks for the clarification dudes. Think we'll probably wait till October and pick up Forsaken if it really grabs us.

    steam_sig.png
  • DoublySymmetricDoublySymmetric Registered User regular
    A reason to just buy the package now is that it contains all the Annual Pass content. So, yes, it's $40 now, but then you'll always have that unlocked (the raids, missions, etc.). They haven't really broken down what will be available vs. paid when it comes to Gambit Prime, Reckoning, and the Menagerie. So, if I were in your position, I'd just buy now and ensure that at least all the Y2 content will be available come October. YMMV.

    Blizz ID - DoublySymm#1758
  • PeenPeen tw1tch0rz occasionallyRegistered User regular
    Maybe I'm weird but I don't touch old armor once new armor comes out, whether it's still relevant in the game or not. I honestly don't mind a yearly reset because I'm far more interested in a refreshed sandbox and new game mechanics than I am being able to cling to all of my old gear and my fashion taste runs to "gimme the new shit" rather than wanting to keep wearing the same outfit I wore two years ago. I know that this probably sounds like I'm taking a run at the people who are mad and I'm not trying to be a dick, it just honestly doesn't bother me.

    Now I think a completely reasonable compromise would be to have all of the year one and two armor updated with a fixed armor 2.0 roll in the collection, like they're doing for exotics, and I don't know why they can't do that and maybe they will at some point, who knows.

    CptHamiltonFawst
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Peen wrote: »
    Maybe I'm weird but I don't touch old armor once new armor comes out, whether it's still relevant in the game or not. I honestly don't mind a yearly reset because I'm far more interested in a refreshed sandbox and new game mechanics than I am being able to cling to all of my old gear and my fashion taste runs to "gimme the new shit" rather than wanting to keep wearing the same outfit I wore two years ago. I know that this probably sounds like I'm taking a run at the people who are mad and I'm not trying to be a dick, it just honestly doesn't bother me.

    Now I think a completely reasonable compromise would be to have all of the year one and two armor updated with a fixed armor 2.0 roll in the collection, like they're doing for exotics, and I don't know why they can't do that and maybe they will at some point, who knows.

    I mostly the same way, with one little difference. I make a set for every raid, and I keep it. So I have my Last Wish build from last year, that I still transfer to my character when I want to a Last Wish, and one for SotP, etc. I’ll still keep my raid sets when this new expansion comes out, but I’m happy to see everything else go.

    smCQ5WE.jpg
    Bubs
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited August 15
    Resets are just a part of MMOs. It makes sense because otherwise you just become bloated with gear and it becomes difficult to make new things players actually want without just blatant power creep.

    And Destiny 2, really, has some pretty soft resets. With the Y3 one looking to be the softest of all. They aren't even taking our weapons away that we know of and we're definitely keeping all our exotics. All the currencies we have seem to still have uses in Y3.

    Really, the only major problem imo is not being able to pull a fixed-roll version of purple armour from the collections. That's a stupid choice. I guess at least I can acquire most of them again though as 2.0 versions.

    shryke on
    El Mucho
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Really, thinking about it, maybe the biggest problem from an overall design perspective is their tendency is reset on the year, which makes the last season a little abortive (see - Solstice armor from last year for the most extreme example).

    If they want to keep doing resets maybe they should go for a more CCG-style retirement season where after a year stuff gets replaced.

  • ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    I'd love to at least be able to pull out mediocre versions of armor from collections.

    It'd be great for those rare Black Armory bounties that require a full armor set. Or for the 60 different gambit prime armor pieces.

    PeenCptHamiltonshrykeCrippl3shoeboxjeddyDyvim Tvar
  • CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    I was really jazzed for starting fresh with D2 and then again with Forsaken. Am jazzed about clearing out my inventory and starting over with Shadowkeep.
    It's lame that I'd have to go re-get the more arduous-to-acquire stuff if I wanted to but... there's generally a new set of duds or two in every release I like. I can live without the old stuff.

    I do still occasionally have pangs of Phantom Visions of Confluence Syndrome, though, where I can almost feel that sweet, sweet action.

    PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
  • CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    Arteen wrote: »
    I'd love to at least be able to pull out mediocre versions of armor from collections.

    It'd be great for those rare Black Armory bounties that require a full armor set. Or for the 60 different gambit prime armor pieces.

    I really like the "do a thing in a full set of this gear" bounties conceptually but it's always such a bear to get the shit, then hang on to it and pull it out for the activity and put it away again and bleh. For stuff like that I wish I could just go talk to Drifter or Ada or whomever and hit a button to rent a set of loaner gear for an hour or whatever to do the activity, if we can't have collections that work.

    PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
    Bubsshoeboxjeddy
  • PeenPeen tw1tch0rz occasionallyRegistered User regular
    The next part of Luke Smith's epic is live.

    It's a good read! Power is dumb! Everything's getting boosted! Still no news about PvP though!

    Fawst
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Somebody on reddit codified the weapon changes. Basically weapon perks are soft linked to armor elements.
    Arc		Solar		Void
    Bows		Fusions		HCss
    PRs		ARs		Snipers
    MGs		Rockets		Scouts
    Shotguns	SMGs		Sidearms
    Swords		Linear FRs	GLs
    

    Congrats, I hate it.

    Dyvim Tvar
  • DysDys Registered User regular
    I'm actually kind of okay with that?

    As is the system is going to remove a lot of loot-related drive. If the only remaining part of that is "I need a void helmet and gloves, arc pants, and solar everything else," then that sounds like an okay middle ground to me.

    It's going to be miles better than chasing a specific armor piece with specific perks.

    El MuchoZombie Gandhi
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Dys wrote: »
    I'm actually kind of okay with that?

    As is the system is going to remove a lot of loot-related drive. If the only remaining part of that is "I need a void helmet and gloves, arc pants, and solar everything else," then that sounds like an okay middle ground to me.

    It's going to be miles better than chasing a specific armor piece with specific perks.

    I mostly dislike the vaguely random grouping of weapons that just randomly shits on certain weapon combos. It feels like really ad hoc balancing shennigans. I think the real answer is to make the Void/Arc/Solar choice something you actually care about in itself. As it is now the flavors of armor are really meaningless. I don't think I could tell you what my favorite armor sets are for that.
    Peen wrote: »
    The next part of Luke Smith's epic is live.

    It's a good read! Power is dumb! Everything's getting boosted! Still no news about PvP though!

    This I generally like. The using the idea of world drops being possible slot fillers is a very good one that will make them feel less pointless and also address a huge issue with the leveling RNG.

    Also FREE ALL ITEM INFUSION TO 750!!!!

  • FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    World drops in Shadowkeep will have a chance to drop at a player’s current Power level.

    Here’s an example: A player has an overall Power level of 912. Gloves are their lowest slot at 906. A player might open a Legendary engram and receive 912 gloves (an increase of 6 Power).

    I love this.

    Tube wrote:
    yes Chris Evans make a good smell in me
    DodgeBlanEl MuchoElkishoeboxjeddy
  • DoublySymmetricDoublySymmetric Registered User regular
    Fawst wrote: »
    World drops in Shadowkeep will have a chance to drop at a player’s current Power level.

    Here’s an example: A player has an overall Power level of 912. Gloves are their lowest slot at 906. A player might open a Legendary engram and receive 912 gloves (an increase of 6 Power).

    I love this.

    Wondering how hard we should parse the "might" in his sentence.

    Does that sentence mean "If you open a legendary engram, you'll get the 912 gloves b/c it's your lowest slot"

    or

    "There's a chance that gloves will drop at your current LL, or something other than gloves could drop"

    Blizz ID - DoublySymm#1758
  • DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    edited August 15
    sucks that he spent all that time talking about power level but then didn't talk about what relative level the raid is at, because the main function of power level to me and a lot of players is 'when can i do the raid'

    DodgeBlan on
    Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

    https://medium.com/@alascii
    ArteenCptHamiltonshoeboxjeddy
  • FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    Yeah, let's not clear those Vaults just yet (unless you're sharing Eververse stuff):
    We’re setting the Power this Fall to 750 for both returning and new players. We want you to all be together when Shadowkeep opens. Here’s what this means:
    Every single item in the game is being raised to a Power floor of 750 when Shadowkeep and New Light launch. Every item in your inventory (and vault) is going to automatically jump to 750.
    It's like a free global burst of infusion for all players.

    Which means that right now, you could (should!) stop spending currency to infuse your gear sets or that C-tier of weapons that you're keeping around until the patch notes just in case they are going to be good after the changes (there are many buffs coming and it is very tempting to spoil a bunch of them, but I said this wasn’t gonna be the patch notes!).

    Tube wrote:
    yes Chris Evans make a good smell in me
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Fawst wrote: »
    Yeah, let's not clear those Vaults just yet (unless you're sharing Eververse stuff):
    We’re setting the Power this Fall to 750 for both returning and new players. We want you to all be together when Shadowkeep opens. Here’s what this means:
    Every single item in the game is being raised to a Power floor of 750 when Shadowkeep and New Light launch. Every item in your inventory (and vault) is going to automatically jump to 750.
    It's like a free global burst of infusion for all players.

    Which means that right now, you could (should!) stop spending currency to infuse your gear sets or that C-tier of weapons that you're keeping around until the patch notes just in case they are going to be good after the changes (there are many buffs coming and it is very tempting to spoil a bunch of them, but I said this wasn’t gonna be the patch notes!).

    The thing that really annoys me with this is, if you are going to "reset" everythings power level to be equal at 750, why wouldn't you pick a smaller number? People are going to be hella confused if they are just starting and everything gear wise is automatically dropping at 750.

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson
    Crippl3
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Fawst wrote: »
    World drops in Shadowkeep will have a chance to drop at a player’s current Power level.

    Here’s an example: A player has an overall Power level of 912. Gloves are their lowest slot at 906. A player might open a Legendary engram and receive 912 gloves (an increase of 6 Power).

    I love this.

    Wondering how hard we should parse the "might" in his sentence.

    Does that sentence mean "If you open a legendary engram, you'll get the 912 gloves b/c it's your lowest slot"

    or

    "There's a chance that gloves will drop at your current LL, or something other than gloves could drop"

    Yeah, hopefully the "chance" is bout the slot and not the LL. If most world drops below your LL they're back to basically pointless. That'd be back to double RNG stuff that fucks people. It needs to be one of the fake powerful world drops AND in the right slot.

    Kinda my complaint about the element and weapon slot thing. It makes 2/3rds of the drops useless if you're looking to run hand cannons but then you add on another RNG of how well rolled the possible 1/3rd are as well.

  • metaghostmetaghost Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Fawst wrote: »
    Yeah, let's not clear those Vaults just yet (unless you're sharing Eververse stuff):
    We’re setting the Power this Fall to 750 for both returning and new players. We want you to all be together when Shadowkeep opens. Here’s what this means:
    Every single item in the game is being raised to a Power floor of 750 when Shadowkeep and New Light launch. Every item in your inventory (and vault) is going to automatically jump to 750.
    It's like a free global burst of infusion for all players.

    Which means that right now, you could (should!) stop spending currency to infuse your gear sets or that C-tier of weapons that you're keeping around until the patch notes just in case they are going to be good after the changes (there are many buffs coming and it is very tempting to spoil a bunch of them, but I said this wasn’t gonna be the patch notes!).

    The thing that really annoys me with this is, if you are going to "reset" everythings power level to be equal at 750, why wouldn't you pick a smaller number? People are going to be hella confused if they are just starting and everything gear wise is automatically dropping at 750.

    Presumably they didn't want to recalibrate the power level of all older content. By setting everyone to 750, everyone can participate in any pre-Shadowkeep content without potentially complicated adjustments that break the way old raids (etc...) work.

    Bandcamp (I make weird rap music) / PSN: Mugen_Kikaider
    ElkiFawstshrykeshoeboxjeddy
  • DoublySymmetricDoublySymmetric Registered User regular
    Kinda my complaint about the element and weapon slot thing. It makes 2/3rds of the drops useless if you're looking to run hand cannons but then you add on another RNG of how well rolled the possible 1/3rd are as well.

    So, surely PvE balancing would be around NOT using mods... right? Possible to think of mods as quality of life things? (esp. ammo finders)

    I imagine it's going to be PvP where the loader type mods are really going to shine (Maybe?)

    Blizz ID - DoublySymm#1758
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    All sounds good to me, a more forgiving power climb is aces. I’m hoping they’re saving the best (pvp) for last. I’m hoping for bit hints about the upcoming PvP reveal, whatever that is.

    smCQ5WE.jpg
    shryke
  • squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    Somebody on reddit codified the weapon changes. Basically weapon perks are soft linked to armor elements.
    Arc		Solar		Void
    Bows		Fusions		HCss
    PRs		ARs		Snipers
    MGs		Rockets		Scouts
    Shotguns	SMGs		Sidearms
    Swords		Linear FRs	GLs
    

    Congrats, I hate it.

    Tying it to the elements just makes it sound really awkward. All they have done is effectively make mod slots like rune/inscription/whatever slots in MMOs You might have a Square, Triangle and Circle slot or a Type A, B and C slot. And only those particular mods fit in those slots. It's obviously an attempt to retain some of the need to go hunting for things now that mods will be unlocked permanently once you earn them. You are searching out your element(s) and your stat rolls as far as what you care about now instead of perks. For the more limited armor acquiring activities this could be a bit of a grind but for stuff that you can get from random engrams/vendor engrams having the element will probably be a non issue mere hours in. The stat rolls will be what people obsess over ala Tier 12 from D1.

    oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    Kinda my complaint about the element and weapon slot thing. It makes 2/3rds of the drops useless if you're looking to run hand cannons but then you add on another RNG of how well rolled the possible 1/3rd are as well.

    So, surely PvE balancing would be around NOT using mods... right? Possible to think of mods as quality of life things? (esp. ammo finders)

    I imagine it's going to be PvP where the loader type mods are really going to shine (Maybe?)

    Think it will be both. They made mention in the stream yesterday of the "Famine" modifier. So less ammo drops/only drops for weapons you aren't currently using actively. You might want to slot ammo finder/scavengers in certain activities to counteract those specifically.

    oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • DoublySymmetricDoublySymmetric Registered User regular
    squall99x wrote: »
    Kinda my complaint about the element and weapon slot thing. It makes 2/3rds of the drops useless if you're looking to run hand cannons but then you add on another RNG of how well rolled the possible 1/3rd are as well.

    So, surely PvE balancing would be around NOT using mods... right? Possible to think of mods as quality of life things? (esp. ammo finders)

    I imagine it's going to be PvP where the loader type mods are really going to shine (Maybe?)

    Think it will be both. They made mention in the stream yesterday of the "Famine" modifier. So less ammo drops/only drops for weapons you aren't currently using actively. You might want to slot ammo finder/scavengers in certain activities to counteract those specifically.

    Totally missed that. Guess that's what I get for half-listening while at work.

    Blizz ID - DoublySymm#1758
  • VagabondVagabond Sans Gravitas Registered User regular
    I think the biggest issue with tying certain mods to elements is that it seems arbitrary. If you want Hand Cannon Loader, you wouldn't think "oh I need to find a pair of Void gloves"

    Casual players may never figure out why they can't equip their desired mods in that new piece of armor that just dropped

    vq2TEKC.png
    XBL: Sans Gravitas, Steam, Destiny, Twitch
    Destiny Raid Groups: Team NATBurn, Team Fourth Meal (Disbanded)
    El MuchoArteenElkiDyvim Tvar
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited August 15
    Fawst wrote: »
    World drops in Shadowkeep will have a chance to drop at a player’s current Power level.

    Here’s an example: A player has an overall Power level of 912. Gloves are their lowest slot at 906. A player might open a Legendary engram and receive 912 gloves (an increase of 6 Power).

    I love this.

    Wondering how hard we should parse the "might" in his sentence.

    Does that sentence mean "If you open a legendary engram, you'll get the 912 gloves b/c it's your lowest slot"

    or

    "There's a chance that gloves will drop at your current LL, or something other than gloves could drop"

    The sentence a few before this makes it pretty clear:
    World drops in Shadowkeep will have a chance to drop at a player’s current Power level.
    ie - world drops will randomly sometimes drop at your power level instead of X amount below it like they always do now

    shryke on
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    metaghost wrote: »
    Brody wrote: »
    Fawst wrote: »
    Yeah, let's not clear those Vaults just yet (unless you're sharing Eververse stuff):
    We’re setting the Power this Fall to 750 for both returning and new players. We want you to all be together when Shadowkeep opens. Here’s what this means:
    Every single item in the game is being raised to a Power floor of 750 when Shadowkeep and New Light launch. Every item in your inventory (and vault) is going to automatically jump to 750.
    It's like a free global burst of infusion for all players.

    Which means that right now, you could (should!) stop spending currency to infuse your gear sets or that C-tier of weapons that you're keeping around until the patch notes just in case they are going to be good after the changes (there are many buffs coming and it is very tempting to spoil a bunch of them, but I said this wasn’t gonna be the patch notes!).

    The thing that really annoys me with this is, if you are going to "reset" everythings power level to be equal at 750, why wouldn't you pick a smaller number? People are going to be hella confused if they are just starting and everything gear wise is automatically dropping at 750.

    Presumably they didn't want to recalibrate the power level of all older content. By setting everyone to 750, everyone can participate in any pre-Shadowkeep content without potentially complicated adjustments that break the way old raids (etc...) work.

    I suspect they would like to do something about it later. The wall of text reads that way to me. I'm betting they'll try and do something about it before they hit 4 digits because then your power level gets really unwieldy.

    In general I think they are trying to establish more permanent systems for the game so they have to design less bespoke things every season.

  • Zombie GandhiZombie Gandhi Registered User regular
    I really like the idea of the Artifact being a playground for experimentation. By setting the expectation that the Artifact will deprecate each season, they could try some wacky shit and then have a built in mechanism to remove things that turn out to be ideas. Or then merge the good ideas into the existing Mod system for armor, or just carry-over a reskinned version into the next artifact. and what not.

    I'd also think it wouldn't be terrible to dictate game modes that ignore the artifact (Competitive PVP, Prestige Nightfall, etc), as it would be easier to disable a completely custom item rather than something core like individual weapons/armor.

    shryke
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited August 15
    Vagabond wrote: »
    I think the biggest issue with tying certain mods to elements is that it seems arbitrary. If you want Hand Cannon Loader, you wouldn't think "oh I need to find a pair of Void gloves"

    Casual players may never figure out why they can't equip their desired mods in that new piece of armor that just dropped

    Using elements as the language here somewhat makes sense in that it's a pretty consistent bit of design language across the game, but it's also pretty bad in that it overlaps with things like the elemental damage type of the weapons themselves and implies some sort of structure that just isn't there.

    The restrictions themselves seem fine to me. The whole point is to work within the limits we are given. But the UX here is not great.

    shryke on
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    shryke wrote: »
    Vagabond wrote: »
    I think the biggest issue with tying certain mods to elements is that it seems arbitrary. If you want Hand Cannon Loader, you wouldn't think "oh I need to find a pair of Void gloves"

    Casual players may never figure out why they can't equip their desired mods in that new piece of armor that just dropped

    Using elements as the language here somewhat makes sense in that it's a pretty consistent bit of design language across the game, but it's also pretty bad in that it overlaps with things like the elemental damage type of the weapons themselves and implies some sort of structure that just isn't there.

    The restrictions themselves seem fine to me. The whole point is to work within the limits we are given. But the UX here is not great.

    Yeah, when I first looked at that I assumed they meant that certain weapons would only have specific damage types available.

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro orbital frame in the zone of the endersRegistered User regular
    I'm so mad I won't get my Trials and New Monarchy (and other factions) armor and ornaments

    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
    Local H Jay
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    In this TWAB this is all that matters:
    The Levante Prize
    The most prestigious fashion prize. Awarded in honor of the original Guardian Outfitter, Eva Levante.

    "When I was young, the Last City would celebrate looking fashionable for a whole week. Seeing that tradition come back brings me such joy. It’s my honor to grant you the first Levante prize of a new fashionable era." —Eva Levante

    Each month, we’ll host a fashion show of sorts, and winners will earn this sweet emblem. I personally can’t wait to see how you all customize your guardians, mixing and matching various sets with an assortment of shaders. Stay tuned for more details!

    XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
    ElkiCptHamiltonPeenForever Zefiro
  • CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    Luke smith wrote:
    Here’s something I miss from Destiny 1: filling bars on my items and using materials to level items.

    I know all of those words but they don't make any sense in this order.

    PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
    FawstCustom SpecialDyvim Tvar
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Nosf wrote: »
    Fire up dim, type source:eververse and nuke everything that highlights unless you actually use it day to day.


    So... for the first time ever I went to dim and it doesn't have the option to dismantle things? do i have to get the app or something for that? D:

    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Nosf wrote: »
    Fire up dim, type source:eververse and nuke everything that highlights unless you actually use it day to day.


    So... for the first time ever I went to dim and it doesn't have the option to dismantle things? do i have to get the app or something for that? D:

    DIM can't do much more than move things. You can definitely NOT dismantle things. Those sorts of actions they don't want possible via the API because of the hackz0rs.

  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Nosf wrote: »
    Fire up dim, type source:eververse and nuke everything that highlights unless you actually use it day to day.


    So... for the first time ever I went to dim and it doesn't have the option to dismantle things? do i have to get the app or something for that? D:

    DIM can't do much more than move things. You can definitely NOT dismantle things. Those sorts of actions they don't want possible via the API because of the hackz0rs.

    ah, I figured it could at hte app level, not a webpage.

    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    But you can infuse stuff though, which seems weird since it can also destroy your items

    XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    It's got a calculator but I don't think it can actually infuse stuff. I know I never have and didn't see how to make it happen on a quick look. (Though I don't have stuff lying around to infuse so I didn't push too hard.)

Sign In or Register to comment.