[Roleplaying Games] I Feel a Tingle in my Verse

1789101113»

• ReznikReznik Registered User regular
    Thanks for the recs everyone.

I've been homebrewing a not-Shadowrun world for a while now and trying to sort out the system to use with it is the tough part. I'm only really familiar with d20 and Shadowrun's actual system is ah... a bit much. Figured I'd see what else is out there.

Do... Re.... Mi... Ti... La...
    Do... Re... Mi... So... Fa.... Do... Re.... Do...
    Forget it...
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    Reznik wrote: »
    Thanks for the recs everyone.

I've been homebrewing a not-Shadowrun world for a while now and trying to sort out the system to use with it is the tough part. I'm only really familiar with d20 and Shadowrun's actual system is ah... a bit much. Figured I'd see what else is out there.

I forgot how to lime things. But I lime this so much.

SleepRingoMahnmut
  • Mostlyjoe13Mostlyjoe13 Evil, Evil, Jump for joy! Registered User regular
    captaink wrote: »
    Reznik wrote: »
    Are there any other RPGs that do the cyberpunk/fantasy blend like Shadowrun?

Rifts
    Do not play Rifts

Savage Rifts on the other hand...

FFG's implosion is kinda souring me on sustained Genesys support. Mostly because it's one of those games I can only find interest for online. Locally my players snub it.

I've been kinda having a bit of an old school itch though.

Debating picking up CoC 7th, and Pulp Cthulhu. I think I can sell that to players. Or more Delta Green. Love me some Delta Green.

PSN ID - Mostlyjoe Steam ID -TheNotoriusRNG
  • GlaziusGlazius Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    My group demanded to play Burning Wheel

Session 1 is Sunday

Am excite

Cool, how did it go? And how did they hear of it?

Elvenshae
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    crimsoncoyoteElvenshaeRhesus Positive
  • Grey_ChocolateGrey_Chocolate Registered User regular
    I completed most of the work on a fanzine for Delta Green RPG. I typed a beta version of all the content. The art is not done, however. Anyone wanna see?

Hitting the broken computer does not fix the broken computer. Fixing the broken computer, fixes the broken computer.
    NipsKadokenironsizide
  • KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    I completed most of the work on a fanzine for Delta Green RPG. I typed a beta version of all the content. The art is not done, however. Anyone wanna see?

gib

I am going to shoot this mystery with my pistol of deduction -Sherlock Holmes (Scott Benson)
    Mine TTRPG blog http://darkheresychainsofmalice.blogspot.com/
    Nips
  • CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    I didn't know where else to post this, but this is the most 'general' of threads so I figured I'd dump it here. Has anyone here been to Gencon before? I'm going with two buddy for the full four days and was wondering if anyone had tips/suggestions.

To keep it more on topic, anyone been playing Pathfinder 2?

• DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Carnarvon wrote: »
    I didn't know where else to post this, but this is the most 'general' of threads so I figured I'd dump it here. Has anyone here been to Gencon before? I'm going with two buddy for the full four days and was wondering if anyone had tips/suggestions.

To keep it more on topic, anyone been playing Pathfinder 2?

Remember to buy event tickets. Gen Con lives and dies on those things. Small/Rare games are fantastically hard to get into but the big publishers tend to have huge groups.

Eat a real meal every day, one that involves like actual cutlery. Indy has some good food options downtown and generally the town is pretty friendly during Gen Con.