the thread in which we post moods

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Fine! It's regular jeans. Happy now?

Drez wrote: »

Being quoted out of context is honestly what I live for.
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    KwoaruMidniteCrippl3LucedesGoose!PeasDee KaeWinkyel_vicioBelruel
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    august wrote: »

this feels like it's from a gatcha

sarukunDisruptedCapitalist
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    115825388_10223057406446859_2890928273608098722_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=DX01HOqz3z4AX9qJwkE&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-1.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=b7186a4e99209b03dc929c1e62617316&oe=5F3EAA41

I feel personally attacked

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited July 24
    Tef wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    115825388_10223057406446859_2890928273608098722_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=DX01HOqz3z4AX9qJwkE&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-1.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=b7186a4e99209b03dc929c1e62617316&oe=5F3EAA41

I feel personally attacked

You feel attacked?

I wanna know who took a picture of me getting out of the shower!

sarukun on
    Tef
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    WhiteZinfandel
    Crippl3
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    1h5hql5ncabf.jpg

HeadCreepsDisruptedCapitalist
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Falling into a black hole (Realistic Ultra HD 360 VR movie) [8K] 3:11

5myiokloks5d.png
    HobnailDisruptedCapitalistMrMonroe
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Hoo boy

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
    LucedesSorceDee KaeHeadCreepsMidnitesarukundarunia106Shorty
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Falling into the gaping hole of reality sure is something

camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    I’m bursting with creativity but locked tight with work, which covers the whole 24 hours of a day because I’m at sea most weeks.

I’m single again after years but I can’t meet anyone due to the plague.

I’m in the process of leaving my job in 5 months time but I’m not 100% on what I’ll do now most jobs have dried up.

On the plus side I just beat a bunch of 18 year olds in an annual fitness test.

I can only describe my current emotions as chaos.

• Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Pictured, me trying not to think about the future:
    ztkrcupgqmpu.jpeg
    Me realising my problems:
    b824qupfg41y.jpeg

Rhesus PositiveJoolanderCrippl3astrobstrdTynnan
  • LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Oh boy I was pretty ok with that black hole video until the back third or so
    I was kinda just dicking around looking at the stars and turned back to the black hole and there was nothing but blackness and my heart shot through the roof, then I turned away to have anything, something to look at and watched as the lensing effect got more and more severe and all the ambient stars around me disappeared.

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I will say that video did a good job reminding me that black holes arent like superdense celestial bodies they are like...holes

Odd

Falling Into A Black Hole - A Guided Experience 15:43

More in-depth, kinda reminds me of the hole story from Junji Ito, maybe that's where he got the inspiration from
    Things like these makes me pretty conflicted about life, on one hand I want to go early because living kinda sucks but on the other I want to be immortal because I am really curious about what people will discover and find out next.

5myiokloks5d.png
    Lucedes
    Crippl3sarukunBelruel
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    That photo gives me weird, intense anxiety. I used to work in an Apple repair shop, and my boss would not allow techs to work on those models. Something about the power supply and/or how it was placed meant the machines could literally kill you if you took 'em apart wrong.

So some primal part of my brain goes, "Putting it in water just makes it deadlier!"

KwoaruUrielaugustMidniteJedocsarukunBelruelLucedesShorty
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    It's a crt, the capacitors in those can hold a deadly charge for long time and I assume that they crammed a lot of stuff in those back then that could bump into the cap on the tube and toast you

augustGvzbgulPoorochondriacJoolanderSleepMidniteSorceSporkAndrewJedocSkeithBelruel
  • JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    6lwwpj27pkyg.jpeg

tynicPoorochondriacSkeithJedocchr1sh4ll3ttb3SorcemrpakuPeasRhesus PositiveKetarHeadCreepssarukunVeldrinTynnanSporkAndrewBelruelMidniteknitdanDisruptedCapitalistLucedesLabelShorty
    1 Hour Relaxing Guitar Music:Deep Sleeping Music 1:00:03

5myiokloks5d.png
    Lucedes
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I will say that video did a good job reminding me that black holes arent like superdense celestial bodies they are like...holes

Odd

They kind of aren't holes though, at the same time

They're regions you can't escape from into other regions.

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited July 29
    Honestly watching that black hole video, by the time it ends I actually found it pretty calming

Like sure, toss me in

Grey Ghost on
    QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
    JuggernutHeadCreepsNarbussarukunShorty
  • timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    Joolander wrote: »
    6lwwpj27pkyg.jpeg

Having held real western union telegrams I feel like this is fake.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork

Magic PinkGvzbgulGoose!Dee Kae
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited July 29
    I guess this is Larrytown now? Woof.

8cunwpuexrrf.jpg

Usagi on
    chr1sh4ll3ttb3el_vicioWinkyBelruelSleepGoose!MidniteLucedesSolar
    sarukunI ZimbraJedocHeadCreepsJayKaosKetarCrippl3WinkyBelruelSleepdarunia106LucedesCorp.Shephard
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    i am loving that stick bug jam

doodle doodle doo!

Crippl3WinkySorceHeadCreepsBelruelSleep
  • astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    edited July 30
    vdhhpn33yluc.jpeg

In a new city during a pandemic. Wanting to do more for the protests, but capped out financially; I know no one here, and I look like a cop. Trying to be creative again after a drought and see if I can sell anything as the economy and the industry I’m trying to break into simultaneously burn to the ground.

Tiny Great White out of water certainly stirred some feelings. (Salmon shark, but...)

astrobstrd on
    Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    Joolander wrote: »
    6lwwpj27pkyg.jpeg

Having held real western union telegrams I feel like this is fake.

Most likely, yeah

But I posted it because it captures a mood

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    I both love and hate the way impact text on cat pictures is so common that AIs think it's part of what makes a cat.

FYYss9j.png
    sarukunRhesus PositiveWinkyJayKaosMidnite
  • el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    edited July 30
    Peas wrote: »
    Falling into a black hole (Realistic Ultra HD 360 VR movie) [8K] 3:11

all it needs is some nice music, like

e: found one of those match-videos-things, so you can enjoy it kind of synced:

http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/5f2296acd7353-fun-times-with-a-black-hole.php

el_vicio on
    5FEdw1A.png
    Peas
  • el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    He cannot sanction their buffoonery, huh

5FEdw1A.png
    mrpakuHeadCreepsaugustMorivethastrobstrdchr1sh4ll3ttb3SorcesarukunSkeithRhesus PositiveShorty
    Library Sounds | Study Ambience | 2 Hours

One of the largest private collections in Greycott, this library houses ancient tomes as well as newly published books by local authors. Topics range from the arcane to the history of the city and its surrounds. There is also an extensive catalogue of private letters and family records that go back many generations. This library is a place for quiet research and reflection.

5myiokloks5d.png
    el_vicio
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I both love and hate the way impact text on cat pictures is so common that AIs think it's part of what makes a cat.

Kthok youti

tynicJoolanderBelruelCrippl3JedocsarukunMidniteMr Fuzzbutt
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I only love it and look forward to the day that the inability to recognize a cat without superimposed text is our Voight Kampff

WinkyKharnorMidniteJoolanderMr Fuzzbutt
  • JedocJedoc Once to start a new life and once just to start a fireRegistered User regular
    Peas wrote: »
    Library Sounds | Study Ambience | 2 Hours

One of the largest private collections in Greycott, this library houses ancient tomes as well as newly published books by local authors. Topics range from the arcane to the history of the city and its surrounds. There is also an extensive catalogue of private letters and family records that go back many generations. This library is a place for quiet research and reflection.

Shush.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    tynicchr1sh4ll3ttb3
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    It’s the sixteen pages of photos that take this from a weird decision to a whole mood

JedocI ZimbrasarukunmrpakuFlarneel_vicioSorceMagic PinkWinkyLucedesJoolanderKwoaru