As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

the thread where we post moods

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I will ask you to please refrain from sex stuff while at the firing line

to be fair you were the one who brought up sporting a cleavage at the range

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Cleavage is not unusual amongst civilians happens all the time

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    making excuses for the lewd fashion choices of canadian firearm enthusiasts

are there any lows you wont sink to

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    I will not smoke cigarette butts

• Options
    give it a few years

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Yeah

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Cleavage is not unusual amongst civilians happens all the time

oh yeah name three people with cleavage

i propose it is in fact a myth

• Options
  • Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I am so tired

I have had one good night sleep in the past... More than a year probably.

And I still haven't heard about my cpap machine. Except that today they told me the dr sent them a copy of the second study that wasn't signed.

Arrg. I literally confirmed I had sleep apnea in the test over a month ago. I just need relief.

I'm tired literally down to my bones, just aching all the time for some good sleep but when I do I wake up in even more pain with a pounding heart and swimming head and short of breath.

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Can we like, do a quick whip around and buy you a small medical O2 bottle and mask?

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    Hot casing inside the eye protection is another classic, for that reason I recommend wearing a brimmed cap in addition to buttoning up your cleavage while at the firing line

But what if you want to unbutton a button for the sexy look?
    a5ad7q68jec2.png

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    I want to be a Percival but I know in my heart I am actually a Geoffrey

I am Percival but striving to be Philippa
    Not enough alt lit tho

• Options
    Naw. My insurance is gonna cover it is just the places for medical supplies in town are 1 swamped with folks dealing with probably covid related lung damage and 2 not very well staffed to begin with.

Besides a cpap is different than oxygen, it is more of a positive pressure pump just to keep my airways open when I am asleep. When I'm awake I breath fine excepting for occasional allergy attacks and pretty much yearly bronchitis. But when I fall asleep the back part of my palatte in my throat closes as well as that flap over the trachia. I can sometimes even feel is happen when I'm not sleeping deeply which is more and more common lately.

It would be nice to own one though, thing is cpap machines are expensive and require regular cleaning or replacement of the tubing and mask and such, and they need to be set to a specific pressure by your doctor which is why I would need my script were I to just buy one outright.

• Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    51538-10733-03948-OS_01.jpg?v=1574798145

Somebody give me fiddy bucks because I will not know peace until I own the Cream City fanny pack

I Zimbra on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    Same but Percival/Mordred.

Mordred - "surprising upper-body strength" Mordred does not have an upper body, their head connects directly to their hips...

Correct, it’s surprising they have any

just like me.

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Wait, why do they assume Godiva is "probably good at sex" when Ulric is right there with a fucking rocket backpack, they're CLEARLY much more experimental and unafraid than Godiva!
    Godiva just lays about tongueing their own gooch all day (definitely a selfish lover) whereas Ulrich is like "I wonder if I can make it to the fucking MOON with this thing?!?" Ulrich will try anything three dozen times just to make sure they got it right and it worked as well as it could have before they move on to the next unknown aspect of existence to be explored.

While your username is very specific, in light of this post I think we should play it safe and not leave you alone with any cats either.

• Options
    Imma put my head through the nearest wall

They sent the corrected paper to the supply place.

Now they say it should only be... Another week or two.

Fuck. It's literally been like a month since I got the diagnoses. Give me a fucking break.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    https://www.bookforum.com/print/2704/notes-on-a-tiktok-quarantine-24264
    When people ask the internet, “What is the point of TikTok?” Google supplies a cranky blog post that elides the question by dismissing its “whirlwind of amateur videos” as irrelevant “for anyone over the age of 20.” But I, a woman of thirtysomething experience, can tell you that TikTok is a depression prophylactic, an immunity booster for your emotional health at any age. It has been a precious source of solace during an unendingly precarious time.

I watch TikTok not to be numbed but to remember what I like about being alive, the elements of which we’re now largely deprived: unexpected spectacles, spontaneous conviviality between strangers, accidental hilarity. Social distancing reduces opportunities for interaction, not just with other people but with environments, objects, and animals, which in turn decreases the odds of being ambushed by delight—a delight doubled by virtue of its unpredictability.

There is no escape from what life is like, but there are momentary reprieves from the worst of it, and those reprieves supply the gladdening required to endure. The ways in which TikTok sustains me make me think of Vivian Gornick’s odes to the streets of New York. “Nothing healed me of a sore and angry heart like a walk through the city,” she writes in The Odd Woman and the City: “To see in the street the fifty different ways people struggle to remain human—the variety and inventiveness of survival techniques—was to feel the pressure relieved. . . . I felt in my nerve endings the common refusal to go under. That refusal became company.”

this article on tiktok is a mood for me and encapsulates pretty much spot on how ive felt about it and how important it was for me in 2020
    seems silly
    (and sure it's possibly spyware helping to train some crazy algorithms for the ccp but)

poo
  • Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Hahahaaaaa, yesssssssss

• Options
    Just woke up

My pulseoximeter said my heartrate was 134

Sleeping sucks

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Let it snow.

Let it snow.

Let it snow, until this earth is once again covered in glaciers higher than the mountains, until our speck of fleeting history is forgotten by the pristine age of ice that is to come.

It is December, we say, so for now it’s Christmas Time. I’m making hot chocolate...

It’s good!

• Options
  • Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular

Get in on the ground floor of the sport of the future

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    How are you supposed to bet on them if they're the same color?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    DessertedDesserted Dessert desertRegistered User regular
    Half of the game is keeping track of the one you're betting on and then fighting anyone that disagrees with you.

• Options
    One has a crude phallus sketched upon it

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    One has a crude phallus sketched upon it

the other one also has a phallus, but it's much more sophisticated

• Options
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Ok this morning was a slide into a bad place
    THe CSS dropped I may of left $20 behind the other day {I don't know how but the walk home while trying to figure it out was just the begining of the slide. Nor do I know can I ask for it back? Or what?
    Watching forgotten weapons about the Iraq's Ak 47 series the Tabuk made me remember stuff I wish not to remember from my tours of Iraq
    So this one two punch with nothing to distract me since wow was down I went to bed {it was a mental beating of 3+ hours that seemed to be longer than that} I know the sleep made me forgot that bad place I wish not to go

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

Watercooling GPUs, it's the latest thing for gaming rigs.

• Options

ok i have some questions

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

ok i have some questions

All of which are answered handily by the twitter video you originally replied to.

• Options
    I am so bored I’m designing a card game. I will not complete it, so what’s the point? My brain doesn’t know.

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    What sort of card game?

Does it have mana?

Does it have rummy?

• Options
    edited December 2020
    It’s literally Triple Triad (put cards on a 3 by 3 grid, high number flips adjacent card to your side) plus abilities like shoving a card away one space and reducing an adjacent card’s numbers by -1. Also it’s a monster collection game just to give it a theme.

v4ki1ryx8tfq.jpeg

Edit:

I’m also imagining it has its own Gameboy game to go with it. I’m thinking of making some chiptune tracks to vibe to while I properly draw up the cards.

v9i0si2zu97i.jpeg

Endless_Serpents on
This discussion has been closed.