As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

the thread where we post moods

1495051525355»

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    I love that fukkin lizard

yeah I dunno what kind of lizard that is, but I went into a convenience store and they were like "don't mind Larry, he just likes to climb." I'd probably change up my daily routine so that I visited them every day.

it's an asian monitor if twitter is to be believed and of course it never is

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    We will monitor the lizard for updates

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    Depressperado
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited April 9
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Why does my brain keep telling me to play slither.io

it is virtually impossible for a round of that game to end in a way that feels satisfying, and the hitboxes are weirdly squishy so deaths never feel like they happen at the right time or to the right player

but damned if I don't keep wanting to cruise round eatin' dots

name one thing that waluigi with a gun couldn't solve
    Xaquin
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    pvtdwgtyz52j.jpeg

Man, I dunno, is this a mood? Is it my mood right now? I think so.

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    ..... is that menstruation art?

TheStigSorcetynicRhesus PositiveLabelhonovereLucedesJoolanderpookaSkeithCambiataMidnite
    I just think it’s neat.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    why is that a uterus

edited April 10
    It’s a real obvious symbol for birth and renewal and stuff.

Snakes are good one for that too.

z2kmwxdwvxy3.jpeg

Endless_Serpents on
    sarukun wrote: »

It's a Wonderful Art Piece, is what it is.

sarukunMidnite
    Very well I shall express my mood via a short youtube clip of a cartoon, as the Greek philosophers did:

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Butler wrote: »
    sarukun wrote: »

It's a Wonderful Art Piece, is what it is.

Looks like the artist gave it everything they got.

ButlerSorce
    Why would I have kids, let’s alone grandkids, in the toxic sea that will one day replace this rock I live on? I don’t think I’ll be able to have children anyway, not once the transformation is complete!

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited April 12
    Idk, I think it would be kinda cool to have grandkids who are badass wasteland wanderers in our post apocalyptic future.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    Depressperadosarukundarunia106tynic
  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Idk, I think it would be kinda cool to have grandkids who are badass wasteland wanderers in our post apocalyptic future.

The real reason boomers are trying to destroy everything

2x39jD4.jpg
    Sorce
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    just chillin with your boy Eliphas u know

Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    93rewknhgr8s.png

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
    augustTefJedocIndie WinterSporkAndrewhonovereXaquinSorceGoose!sarukunSleepCrippl3chromdomPeasRhesus PositiveCambiatadarunia106mrpakuLucedesDessertedtynicasofyeunHeadCreepsSkeithJoolander
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Really the pit of darkness I fall into sometimes with the only thing that can pull me out is just music
    As it's odd to remember songs from a different age find them and youtube and then more songs come into memory
    I feel it's why I listen to a diverse section of music compared to others as since nearly 30 years ago a quest I was sent upon with no end because of a format change

Peas
    devluq7qhdl3.png

autono-wally, erotibot300SorceXaquinSporkAndrewsarukunMagic PinkCambiataGrey Ghostdarunia106AlexandiermrpakuDessertedtynicasofyeunSkeith
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    fa1r04q4me60.jpeg

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    PeashonovereSorceSporkAndrewsarukunMagic PinkXaquinTynnanVeldrin#pipedarunia106JedocAlexandiermrpakuSleepEndless_SerpentstynicasofyeunHeadCreepsSkeith
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    yxfgvxh880br.png

when someone pranks you with something great

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
    TynnanMagic PinkSorceJedocXaquinLucedessarukunEndless_SerpentsasofyeunHeadCreepsJoolanderRhesus Positive
    nfyr1j89w3a6.jpeg

It’s a coo!

JedocDepressperadoProlegomenaSporkAndrewVeldrinXaquinsarukunLucedesRhesus Positive
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.

darunia106
    Butler wrote: »
    Why does my brain keep telling me to play slither.io

it is virtually impossible for a round of that game to end in a way that feels satisfying, and the hitboxes are weirdly squishy so deaths never feel like they happen at the right time or to the right player

but damned if I don't keep wanting to cruise round eatin' dots

A rare exception happened a couple of days ago

I was being constantly harassed by this one other snake, like beyond all reason, they were ignoring easier and bigger kills nearby just to go after me

I have no idea why, I hadn't attacked them and my name was pretty innocuous (Waylan Slithers)

Anyway I somehow made to eighth place despite this and decided I'd had enough

so I led them to the edge of the map and made them watch as I ploughed myself into the wall, thereby destroying all my dots and leaving them with nothing

ah the piquant smell of scorched earth, 'tis like a rare wine

Tef
    Hobnail wrote: »

Will the pond boil you or is that just their punishment for people who violate the pond rules?

Veldrin
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Could be both

Sorce
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    True to the language, the actual Japanese politely asks to you please not go in the pond (on account of the danger of being boiled)

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    p4osb1r8lt9i.jpg

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    autono-wally, erotibot300DouglasDangerMagic PinkMadicanJedocdarunia106