Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Run Jump Rabbit Turtle - 2D platforming at its finest!

BadwrongBadwrong TokyoRegistered User regular
RJRT-616x353.png
Gameplay so simple that the controls are in the actual title! Run Jump Rabbit Turtle is a challenging platformer game, in which you play as a rabbit and turtle that have been combined into one. Race to gather magical kiwis before they become rotten... or find ways to cheat.

Hi, I am a new solo indie developer and long time PA forum goer. This is my first game and have many bigger grander ideas to follow.
The game is geared towards speed runners, but I've added features and tweaked the gameplay so that someone can casually enjoy it as well.
I've been working with speedrun.com streamers as well to get the gameplay extremely polished and precise. So far the praise I have received from players is for the movement and level design!

Some steam keys are included below, please don't take them all and sell them for drugs. If they are used up feel free to email me at [email protected] and I should have some more.

Also a gameplay trailer and link to the steam page. More info and screenshots can be found there.

CHECK IT OUT ON STEAM: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1076050/Run_Jump_Rabbit_Turtle/

Oh and the game has jokes... lots of jokes. Most people will get this one...
rjrt_release_guide.png

STEAM KEYS. Please note if you take one.
VIENZ-DKQJC-5C532
K6AK5-GV638-JXEVD
GWPVC-6369P-KJ5NZ
L7LAK-E7GK3-ZAAR5
C0NRZ-WAI3T-H3Y03
CGWHA-N8ZB3-0ZKYH
2GMC7-LY4TL-IQ9G7
8HMYZ-GI7KB-DNBGW
287RP-3KBHM-H6ED8
HINI8-9R30M-PCEDK

Steam: Badwrong || Xbox: Duncan Dohnuts || PSN: Buc_wild

¯\_(ツ)_/¯