As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFBE] - Katy Perry finally ending soon. Banner is a trap!

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    I tried the fight once and wiped pretty early. I think I'm officially on a break from this game. I'm logging in to get my STMR tickets because fuck Gumi for doing that. But as soon as this shitstorm is over I'm out. I know that it's kinda stupid to stay until I get the stuff, but if I do choose to come back then I'd like to have something to fall back on.

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    @Reigner and @maraji

Thanks! My code is 466 054 883.

My Elena is barely over 2k atk/mag a piece but she’s gonna be my favorite slot for....probably the life of this game, lol.

Mostly I’m just cleaning up content I missed since I stopped playing regularly after Hyou. Still getting the other slots sorted but Elena willl always be there for dupe shenanigans.

Running up on getting resist gear though. Luckily 6* Folka is a freaking team ribbon so I don’t have to worry about that at least.

• Options
    marajimaraji Registered User regular
    @Reigner and @maraji

Thanks! My code is 466 054 883.

My Elena is barely over 2k atk/mag a piece but she’s gonna be my favorite slot for....probably the life of this game, lol.

Mostly I’m just cleaning up content I missed since I stopped playing regularly after Hyou. Still getting the other slots sorted but Elena willl always be there for dupe shenanigans.

Running up on getting resist gear though. Luckily 6* Folka is a freaking team ribbon so I don’t have to worry about that at least.

Sent!

• Options
    TipharesTiphares Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    Woohoo! I'm famous! I made it into a Sinzar clear video!

Tiphares on
  • Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    Im getting the 10man loading error now too. Good thing I got the items I really wanted (except Genbu)

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    CruorCruor Registered User regular
    Haha, got Icebird to like 25% and then forgot to refresh my stop protection and wiped. Ah well, looks like I can try again when my friend list repopulates with properly equipped Esthers.

• Options
    Astrea with 10% ATK 10% MAG 10%...DEF(?)

Good enough for now I guess. Not gonna waste refresh pots trying again

• Options
    Pulled once on the damage dealer 5k banner

Karlette #1 and Mediena #4!

• Options
    Cruor wrote: »
    Haha, got Icebird to like 25% and then forgot to refresh my stop protection and wiped. Ah well, looks like I can try again when my friend list repopulates with properly equipped Esthers.

Tell me what you need and I'll update mine. Sorry I've been slacking on my companion units.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    7% rainbow 10+1's won by a lot. Makes me feel better about forgetting to vote on this one ha.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    The general populace arent whales. So they see free and higher Rainbow and hope that this time. Finally. Theyll get their first Cloud.

• Options
    Knight Delitas for everyone!

• Options
    urahonky wrote: »

Tell me what you need and I'll update mine. Sorry I've been slacking on my companion units.

Pretty much just ice/wind/water resists as close to 100% as possible and confusion immunity would be nice. I'm having trouble with the trial because I don't have a great source of on-demand mitigation and I get blown the fuck up during the Ice Sculpture part. Or, at least, my damage dealers do so I'm just stuck in a battle of attrition. Been using Sylvie as.ky buffer, gonna switch it up to Zarg and see if I can make him work just rotating his Stop resist and Mitigation.

This would be easier if I had MS/SSNichol and/or Folka at 7*.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    1 pull on support banner

Yuraisha #2. I can live with that.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    CraigopogoCraigopogo Registered User regular
    The Gapra Whitewood exploration really captures the magic of FF13. A long, twisting corridor with no side rooms that culminates in a boss fight against a weird cyborg.

• Options
    TipharesTiphares Registered User regular

Pretty much just ice/wind/water resists as close to 100% as possible and confusion immunity would be nice. I'm having trouble with the trial because I don't have a great source of on-demand mitigation and I get blown the fuck up during the Ice Sculpture part. Or, at least, my damage dealers do so I'm just stuck in a battle of attrition. Been using Sylvie as.ky buffer, gonna switch it up to Zarg and see if I can make him work just rotating his Stop resist and Mitigation.

My Esther is setup for this trial. I also setup Circe and Elena who are also excellent options. Elena is way tankier than Esther. I took down the Ice Bird trial last night with a really well geared Esther friend. My team was:

WKN - 100+ resists, HP and SPR with some passive provoke. Rotated Bring It On, Steel, and Blizzard Ward.
    Myra - Heals, buffs, status immunity and stop protection from Lakshmi.
    MS Nichol - Buffs, resists, DM
    Basch - 100% evade and as much ice/wind/water resist as I could get. Physical AOE cover and breaks/item support.
    Esther & Esther friend.

• Options

Put mine in Nemesis2 100 of each resist, confusion immunity. Gave her Lucid Lenses as a maybe helpful way to stave off death. Only 1850ATK though. Can make her over 2k if you dont need confusion resist

• Options

105% on all three resists and full immunity. Hope it helps!

• Options
    Reigner wrote: »

Put mine in Nemesis2 100 of each resist, confusion immunity. Gave her Lucid Lenses as a maybe helpful way to stave off death. Only 1850ATK though. Can make her over 2k if you dont need confusion resist

Esther already has a cheat death passive, so if you have something better than Lucid Lenses to give her, go for it.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Pulled on the support. Fid #1

Which is exactly what I wanted....but now poses a conundrum. Do I go for 2..

Edit: I could get Fid 2, Auron 2, Yushaira 2, Zarg 3 or Sylvie 3, or Beowulf 1.

Only thing Id maybe see myself horde for would maybe be CG WoL, Chair Meta, or The Madam.

Hmmm

Reigner on
  • Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    I think I'm going to take a break from this game. Too many bullshit service games with dailies. This, Alchemist Code, Warframe, MtG Arena... it eats all my free time.

I'll just log for login bonuses but not spend energy or whatever.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    Drascin wrote: »
    I think I'm going to take a break from this game. Too many bullshit service games with dailies. This, Alchemist Code, Warframe, MtG Arena... it eats all my free time.

I'll just log for login bonuses but not spend energy or whatever.

This is about where I'm at. Hopefully after the ticket fest I can safely put it down.

• Options
    Yeah i'm in the same boat. It's sad since I have 40 UoC's and I still just can't bring myself to use them. Right now I'm basically logging in for the daily, spinning the ad wheel, and doing the event. I've given up on the arena and the daily stuff. I'm on the fence with trials right now since they've started to take way too much effort to try and gear up a team and figure out their massively convoluted attack patterns.

• Options
    Did all 3 pulls....guess Im grinding out story now. Auron 2 and Beowulf 1. Bluuuh.

Ragrets

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Yeah i'm in the same boat. It's sad since I have 40 UoC's and I still just can't bring myself to use them. Right now I'm basically logging in for the daily, spinning the ad wheel, and doing the event. I've given up on the arena and the daily stuff. I'm on the fence with trials right now since they've started to take way too much effort to try and gear up a team and figure out their massively convoluted attack patterns.

You have 40? Use 20 on something dumb you can have fun with.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    CraigopogoCraigopogo Registered User regular
    I normally stay away from these type banner things, since they often feel like traps, but today I decided that I have some more lapis than usual, so why not. Out popped Karlette, which is exactly who I was hoping for.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Esther up in nemesis 2
    Did all 3 pulls....guess Im grinding out story now. Auron 2 and Beowulf 1. Bluuuh.

Ragrets
    Auron can be good depending on who you use for dps and breaker....

I think you saved me from pulling again on the dps banner, thanks!

maraji on
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    Pulled three times on the attack trap banner in hopes of one Esther.

Pull 1:
    Queen #4(yeah okay!)
    Karlotte(hmm)

Pull 2

Esther!!!!

Pull 3:

Karlotte #2!!

Immediately UOC’d Esther cause duh, Queen STMR is solid and now I don’t have to UOC Karlotte for Elena’s BIS hat! And I didn’t pull Zeno so guilt free 6* stays on the bench!!

Buuut Now I have to choose between Karlotte and Malphasie for the big STMR moogle...

Meanwhile the 50/50 Moogles are giving me nightmares because I am 3/4 on a lot of good but not great STMR’s(Seig’s, Nichol’s, Sora’s, CG Sakura, ect.)

Transporter on
  • Options
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    Trajan45 wrote: »

You have 40? Use 20 on something dumb you can have fun with.

Problem is there really isn't anyone I want to dumb around with yet. I was going to use 10 on a 4th Esther, but then found out Malphasie has BS chains and works great as a partner. Maybe I'll use 10 to get her STMR since I'm low on hybrid stuff.

Otherwise I'm holding off till we hit something I can't handle. While Myra would be a cool upgrade, Folka's been doing just fine. LW Lenna is another option or either of the 2 meta tanks DW Galuf / SS Charlotte.

• Options
    maraji wrote: »
    Esther up in nemesis 2

Ragrets
    Auron can be good depending on who you use for dps and breaker....

I think you saved me from pulling again on the dps banner, thanks!

Youre quite welcome.

My breaks come from Sylvie and sometimes Evade Beryl. Not really sure where I could fit Auron

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I'm a little tempted to do one pull on the dps banner. I really want a Mediena for her TMR. Otherwise I could get Ester #4 or #2 of any of the other units. Worst thing that could happen is a 7* Queen.

• Options
    Hrm, saw a clear of Ice Bird using BSSakura, which I might try. Using magic means I can avoid having to use AoE lightning attacks, meaning in the Ice Sculpture phase I wouldn't be getting chained by diffusion laser every round.

If it's not too much of a bother, if anyone has an enhanced Sakura (need at least Quick Combo, Quick Final Thunder, and Quick Shock Blade enhances, her Latent CD ability and Quick Support Combo would be ideal) I'd be much appreciative.

• Options
    Haha I just took my BS Sakura down. I'll see what I can do. Still need her to have the resists, right?

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Two pulls on the support/breaker. One rainbow each time. Both Zarglebargle.

On the plus side, that's a damn nice STMR.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    1 pull on the support banner gave me Yuraisha. Well, that's a waste of 5k lapis. Whatever. I find that playing another game makes me care less about this game.

• Options
    ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    Got a rare result on my Mana Blade, and 10% ATK and HP on top of that. Pretty happy with that

Zomro on
  • Options
    Haha I just took my BS Sakura down. I'll see what I can do. Still need her to have the resists, right?

Yes, about 100% in each ice/wind/water. She has the added benefit of being able to provide general mitigation, which will help me keep up resists and mitigation at all times.

• Options

Yes, about 100% in each ice/wind/water. She has the added benefit of being able to provide general mitigation, which will help me keep up resists and mitigation at all times.

@Cruor fully enhanced her for you. She's at around 120% resists and 1900 MAG.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Hrm, saw a clear of Ice Bird using BSSakura, which I might try. Using magic means I can avoid having to use AoE lightning attacks, meaning in the Ice Sculpture phase I wouldn't be getting chained by diffusion laser every round.

If it's not too much of a bother, if anyone has an enhanced Sakura (need at least Quick Combo, Quick Final Thunder, and Quick Shock Blade enhances, her Latent CD ability and Quick Support Combo would be ideal) I'd be much appreciative.

All set in Nemesis 2.

Edit: 2200 mag, 13k hp, enhanced, and the latent CD ability.

Trajan45 on
  • Options

@Cruor fully enhanced her for you. She's at around 120% resists and 1900 MAG.

Any way you could HP pot her? I was doing pretty well up until the end there when she was just getting blasted to death by the slightest breeze.