As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

World Cup of Crickets [Chat]

1919293949597»

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    I thought Sylvanas was always an evil.

She was originally alliance. Before Arthas. So yeah I guess so.

Lmao

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    this company that puts out physical versions of (some of the) indie games on Switch (and other systems)

I gotta say, I was excited that they exist at all but getting their product in the mail... they packed it perfectly. 2 cardboard boxes I was expecting SOME creases. pretty standard with this stuff if you order online (I got Axiom Verge elsewhere first and it was creased. common.)

but these were bubble wrapped! perfectly protected in the box. flawless packaging. made me so happy to open. Dead Cells and Darkest Dungeon. art books and cds are awesome and go on a certain shelf but the boxes due to the big art on them are what I am able to display in my nerd den so having that box be in such great shape really pleased me. just knowing they care as much as I do... kind of expected just because of what they're providing but it's nice to KNOW

and DemonStacey whether you even care anymore at this point haha, the controller came. yaaaaaaay. a journey ends.

I always care!

Is it looking as good as you hoped in person?

<3 it's still in the box tbh, had a long day and am relaxing my back a little bit, but I'm about to walk my dog again and will be opening it. but through the box it looks gorgeous and there was more weight to it than I expected which is great news. I have the switch hooked up, might sit and play a bit to get a feel depending how this walk goes.

Speaking of that adorable doggo, how has it (she right?) been doing?

she's very good! we never really trained her for tricks or like... listening super well? haha. so she's willfull. but she listens at key times and doesn't do anything bad in the house. so so loving. she's basically my whole world atm so I'm in like total Doggy Dad mode. this morning I had to run out because I misjudged my time and I knew she wanted a walk but also that since she'd just been out she'd be okay til I got back (I indulge her when I am home because why not) so I told her to go in her room and she did it with no pushback even though she also made clear what she would have preferred. made me feel good about her in a way I don't experience all the time because as said, I can mostly indulge her.

love her too much haha. but the extra walks have also led to talking to some folks on the block(s) which has been nice. one of them knew my uncles growing up, that was a surprise.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Sylvannus says no you can't die also everyone has to be forsaken now and serve her forever now hitch up your pants and your jaw and let's go chemical warfare some peasants.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I mean technically Arthas wasn't part of the alliance once he became the Lich King.

I mean the horde of old is not the horde of today but people still... ya know :).

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I mean in WoW she was the head of the forsaken from the start iirc. They did some bad stuff

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Sylvannus says no you can't die also everyone has to be forsaken now and serve her forever now hitch up your pants and your jaw and let's go chemical warfare some peasants.

Embrace the shadows

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »

Embrace the shadows

All hail the Dark Queen.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    I have no time for games

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 1.1

@SniperGuy will create the new thread
    @Mazzyx is backup

This discussion has been closed.