As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hope everyone is enjoying the webicomis

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

So who helped be look up rag and bones just now?

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Can't wait for the next month of DoA to be about Dina waking up with the worst backache of her life

She's still young and immortal, stuff like that doesn't really start setting in until you're ~30.

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Mmm it's gonna hurt a lot worse when you're older but sleeping in a weird position on an unsupportive surface is gonna mess you up pretty much no matter what

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Mmm it's gonna hurt a lot worse when you're older but sleeping in a weird position on an unsupportive surface is gonna mess you up pretty much no matter what

Man, all the way until I was 38 or so I could sleep anywhere and feel no pain or anything. When I worked overnights at work, I would curl up under my desk with a blanket over me and my arm for a pillow and take a nap on my lunch break, it never hurt.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    When I was like 22 I screwed up my back sleeping on a hide-a-bed

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    A large truck tire filled with blankets is comfortable in any posistion

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    I had my spine surgically removed a few years back so that I can sleep curled up in a desk drawer

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    A required part of becoming Pam Anderson with a Garfield head

VRXwDW7.png
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I may have spent last night reading the entirety of I Roved Out...

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I have not slept in a bed most of my adult life. seriously I crash in my own house on the couch left in one room {it was one of the questions I wanted to ask my father but had no idea how to bring it up

I wish I could have tried the japanese futon style once in my life.

• Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    I wish I could have tried the japanese futon style once in my life.

I found it to be very uncomfortable, though that might have been the crappy $80 or so futon set my job overseas provided me. I ended up buying a second thicker one and just doubling them up after a few nights of trying to get comfortable.

• GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    i prefer sleeping on the floor, with the rats and floor dragons

• klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    7z2lpdyxu7f3.png
    Dumbing of Age

I guess we're going to find out why this happened.

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Steve Ditko guest wrote this DOA

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    Now to be fair I was going through a spiral of depression for about two years when I was at university but I don't remember having lots of dorm drama. Like out of the three roommates I had one was even pretty shitty (so slovenly as to attrack hordes of ants to a second floor room) but I still don't remember there being lots of drama. Teenagers at dorms in my experience are usually tired. Either from classes or parties or existential dread or a mix of all three.

Oglaf is usually NSFW or for prudes
    This week is about a sitter and what it knows

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Oglaf is usually NSFW or for prudes
    This week is about a sitter and what it knows

It's still NSFW though, unless your W has an unusually permissive policy towards undead wang.

I didn't say it was safe I just said it's usually NSFW

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    7z2lpdyxu7f3.png
    Dumbing of Age

Between Roz and Rachel, I can't actually tell if Willis is going for "this character is angrily but actually calling out the main cast for their problems" or "This character is angry and trying to be hurtful and definitely wrong about the main cast."

I ate an engineer
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    between Roz and Rachel, I have to agree that they were on a break

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I hate this

CYpGAPn.png
  • nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    7z2lpdyxu7f3.png
    Dumbing of Age

Between Roz and Rachel, I can't actually tell if Willis is going for "this character is angrily but actually calling out the main cast for their problems" or "This character is angry and trying to be hurtful and definitely wrong about the main cast."

It’s a bit of both I think.

Willis loves the trope of the Cruel jerk who is just saying something to be mean but is right about some things.

Quire.jpg
    You can be right about something and be an ass about it

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    My ass is always right. Thats why i always go to it for answers.

Blankzilla wrote: »
    I hate this

You hate it because it is an evil work

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

edited August 2019
    Speaking of evil

ew2vWnj.gif
    Ah, this Hugo, he is as slippery as an eel’s nest, n’est-il? Dawn tries to set her hook, but he plays it koi and won’t rise to the bait. Net net, she’s in the tank for him but he’s all, “No tanks!” She shouldn’t carp, though – she’s getting his sole attention, so at least he’s not a grouper. And it’s not like anything better is coming down the pike.

Fin.

Hobnail on

• mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Hugo has been gently trying to tell Dawn he's fucking half of Europe the other 3/4 of the year and she just is not interested in hearing it

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    gx1ozlomn0ro.png

JUMP

SIX

BILLION

SWORDS

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    edited August 2019
    It's not a full update, but Lackadaisy has given a peek at some Patreon materials.

Do you want to learn how to draw hats?

osANfXy.jpg

Edit: Repaired! Turns out you don't want two "https://"

Baidol on
    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    malformed URL, you forgot the semicolon

BahamutZERO.gif
    I don't like the patreon lure personally I know I have issues with it but my mother did tell me art is really no ones main job few get to treat it as a something other than a enjoyable hobby so I don't besmirch them for asking for support. Just how they do it I have the problem with

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    well I don't think anyone will think less of you for not wanting to interact with patreons as long as you're not judging artists for trying to find a way to make some money

BahamutZERO.gif
    Brainleech wrote: »

Her story happening around the same time as current events of young justice has me paranoid I'll wake up one day to see my girlfriend leading the alien vanguard.

• MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    Stick in the Mud introduces who I presume will quickly become the most hated character:
    OjC282Z.png

This discussion has been closed.