Options

Tides of [chat]

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »
    real life stories and the division 2 have me convinced the dc metro is literally hell

Div2 uses New York style car layouts, and their advertisement for the spy museum uses the wrong hours.

(My Div2 clan is my personal tour company where I give my Texas friends tours of the city and point out all the differences from the real thing.)

((Changing the Raegan building to the Jefferson building is a weird one))

Some folks I played with didn't appreciate my tour guiding. <glares>

not that is matters because everyone uninstalled it even though there is a new barbie dress up event going on right now
    <glare>

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    real life stories and the division 2 have me convinced the dc metro is literally hell

Div2 uses New York style car layouts, and their advertisement for the spy museum uses the wrong hours.

(My Div2 clan is my personal tour company where I give my Texas friends tours of the city and point out all the differences from the real thing.)

not that is matters because everyone uninstalled it even though there is a new barbie dress up event going on right now
    <glare>

Did Old Navy get some new product in?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

<glare>

I didn’t uninstall I just stopped playing and started playing other games. Also ooh I love me some dolly dress up<glare>

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    JebusUD wrote: »
    I just had a toddler drop a glass of water straight on my pants. No I have to walk around near the white house looking like I pissed myself.

Hopefully the preacher saying everyone is going to hell and the guy shouting at the preacher about how he is the real satan will distract everyone.

Is the person with signs about nukes or nuclear power or whatever still there?

Yes. In a tent.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Mom I want new accessories for my doll

*camo beanie*
    *ar15 with human teeth trophies*

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    The thing about getting confrontational is that the other person might just beat you to death because you're only built to have ideological differences not get into fights nerd etc. etc.

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I might stream more GTA 5 RP later

Is it all soap opera type stuff? Can yoy break bad?

I'm debating on what to stream tonight but probably some mtga followed by twitch Sings.

The vast majority of people are criminals of some calibur. I have taken the path of no crime.

• Options
    The thing about getting confrontational is that the other person might just beat you to death because you're only built to have ideological differences not get into fights nerd etc. etc.

Yeah, I generally just don't have th energy to get confrontational at this point unless someone is directing some shit at my kid. Instead I just rail quietly as my blood pressure spikes. Not because I'm worried about a fist fight, but too many people are getting shot these days over dumb/pointless arguments.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 2019
    Just got back. Im not going to be the one willfully standing in the left on an escalator with someone on my right heh. Just like im not going to breaking the rules driving at the speed limit or less. Its just generally doing something other people find abhorrent like driving the speed limit usually gets reaction heh. Like people lane changing directly in front of you after passing and trying to shower your car with rocks.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    J
    I just had a toddler drop a glass of water straight on my pants. No I have to walk around near the white house looking like I pissed myself.

Hopefully the preacher saying everyone is going to hell and the guy shouting at the preacher about how he is the real satan will distract everyone.

Is the person with signs about nukes or nuclear power or whatever still there?

Yes. In a tent.

Yup. They’ve been there FOREVER

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Peace_Vigil

Literally lifetimes

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    I can’t tell if Odyssey controls worse than Origins, or if it’s just been a while and I got used to it.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    I can’t tell if Odyssey controls worse than Origins, or if it’s just been a while and I got used to it.

maybe it is you who controls differently

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Do you control games or do games

control

you

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    I think I mentioned a while ago that I've been playing Neoverse, which is "what if slay the spire had better graphics" (this is a gross simplification of both Neoverse and Slay the Spire, but I think it gets the point across), and they just did a major update to the way combat functions, including bonuses if you play certain color combos or set up your armor to be taken down to exactly 0 from enemy attacks, and it is just the right type of sprucing up of the systems that I really like. They also have a mode where you basically draft a starting deck and go through a gauntlet. It's got some real neat features.

You guys should check it out if you like that type of game and want a bit of a twist on it.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »

control

you

The second one. I'm addicted.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Escalators only have higher throughput if everyone stands when they are saturated. If there's no queue at the entrance, then packing is irrelevant and standing just increases individual ride time without affecting throughput in one way or the other.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    mklgya8qvco21.jpg

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Honk wrote: »

maybe it is you who controls differently

Whoah

• Options

control

you

Whoaaaah

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    mklgya8qvco21.jpg

oh my god i love it

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I asked the kids to each come up with a birthday gift idea for me, tell sarah, and keep it a secret

soy got me mario kart 8

47908783331_10d4d07d1a.jpg

I suspect he had his own enjoyment in mind when choosing this gift

em got me a plant

47908788851_7d40126712.jpg

she named it leafsy

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Now to play the fun game of: how long do I wait before attempting to remove this blood clot from my nose so that the nose doesn't immediately start bleeding again

I would like it to not bleed again very much.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    Aegis wrote: »
    Now to play the fun game of: how long do I wait before attempting to remove this blood clot from my nose so that the nose doesn't immediately start bleeding again

Blood! Blood! Blood!

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    dang you can get guacamelee for free on steam!

that's a cute game yall should grab it

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    I'm glad we didn't rent a car. People drive like idiots here. Its constant horns.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Do not trust leafsy, she's up to something. The son is honest in his intentions.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Dont tell me what I can and can’t do.

• Options

It's a Metroidvania with suplexes and flying elbows.

• Options

But i thought guac always costs extra

• Options
    Wait, is it Skippy's birthday or is it Skippy's 'open presents the week before the birthday' day?

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Aegis wrote: »

Blood! Blood! Blood!

Teeth! Teeth! Teeth!

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    She named the plant... leafsy?

She'd better end up being a taxonomist when she grows up, she'd be the best species namer in generations.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Henry comes running upstairs with his cousin, "Dad can we play video games?" Sure, I say, which one? "The race car one!" The cousin interjects, "You said I could choose!" Henry responds "Ok, which one do you want?" His cousin replies, "The race car one, it's like you were READING MY MIND!"

"The race car one" being Burnout: Takedown. The best "race car one" of all time.

d0gsMsc.jpg

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Burnout is so good

I should play it more

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    soy got me mario kart 8

I suspect he had his own enjoyment in mind when choosing this gift
    When it comes to choosing gifts, soy’s philosophy is “I’m-a soy and I’m-a gonna win!”

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular

control

you

https://youtu.be/pz9C3Oc7Mj4

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited May 2019
    Who woke up at 1 am to a sleepwalking husband peeing in the kitchen? MEEEEEE. Very annoying but this is like marriage points x 10. Gonna cash these in later for a sleep in weekend.

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Do we have a doom patrol thread because oh my god I need one. Flex Mentallo!

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Who woke up at 1 am to a sleepwalking husband peeing in the kitchen? MEEEEEE. Very annoying but this is like marriage points x 10. Gonna cash these in later for a sleep in weekend.

How's your blood pressure fuzzy?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular

The soundtrack is soooooooo good!

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
This discussion has been closed.