As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] Railjack off to a great/buggy start

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    LOL, I somehow had not checked the build requirements for Gauss, so I only just realized that I have a month of Standing grind ahead of me. RIP

I only need another 6000 or so Standing to grind on Solaris United to make Doer and get the BP for Radian Zodian. And while I'm only Trusted in Osrton, I'm still sitting on a cache of Heart Nyth and Radiant Sentrium I traded for during Operation: Plague Star.

I just need to get the BP's and get them cooking.

BlackDragon480 on
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Does Gauss require Ventkids standing?

edit: aw, it doesn't. But I believe all those gems are tradeable.

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

The cut gems are tradable. If anybody on PC needs them they can hit me up.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Combat Discipline: Allies gain 20 Health when they make a kill, but the aura bearer loses 10 Health when the bearer makes a kill.*
    Inaros: I am now team healur! I healz!

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    mccartmccart Registered User regular
    I learned today while trying to get the Acceltra BP from Ur on Uranus that some of the demolysts there are Juggernauts and can drop the Pherliac Pod recipe. It's nice to finally find that, I killed a bunch of Juggernauts trying to find it and then kind of gave up.

• Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Komorex research funded and underway at the PS4 dojo, now 3 days out. Now to go finish up Hildryn mastery so I can move on to Gauss and make short work of some bounties on the Plains with a Deja Vu meme playlist running.

Zoku Gojira on
    "Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    mccart wrote: »
    I learned today while trying to get the Acceltra BP from Ur on Uranus that some of the demolysts there are Juggernauts and can drop the Pherliac Pod recipe. It's nice to finally find that, I killed a bunch of Juggernauts trying to find it and then kind of gave up.

FUCK

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »

The cut gems are tradable. If anybody on PC needs them they can hit me up.
    Oh, thank goodness. If anyone on Xbox has gems to spare, I will name my next child and/or pet after you.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    dipuc4lifedipuc4life ... In my own HeadRegistered User regular
    So Gauss ... they took a meme from how people play the game these days (gotta go fast) and made a Warframe from the parts ... cool. I mean now you can go fast while you are going fast so you'll extract from the mission before everyone else (host migrations included) ... awesome. Picking up resources and killing bad guys is SO overrated.

I can finally see the light in getting stable internet sorted THIS NEXT WEEK (by the end of the month ... I guess). I'm so far behind after not playing for more than a few minutes, a few times over the past two and a half months that I don't even know where to begin. I've already given up hope on this season of nightwave and all the goodies that I will miss. Since I would be starting from rank 1 it would be virtually impossible to reach then end. Heck I missed exactly half of the rewards with the intermission and I'll probably miss more than half of the rewards for this season. Them's the breaks though.

Does anyone know how it works if someone stole my switch/console and they tried to play Warframe using my account? I mean, I reset my Nintendo account password (which ties in directly with the Warframe account) and removed my paypal information ... but I'm still curious if it would let them in at all.

NNID: SW-6490-6173-9136
    Playstation: Dipuc4Life
    Warframe_Switch IGN: ONVEBAL
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    IDK, I think that Gauss was the product of someone being really bored and writing a fisheye camera mode.

If Warframe on Switch works the same as other platforms, as long as they don't have your Warframe account password, and your Switch account isn't linked to your Warframe account anymore, they wouldn't be able to play (under your Warframe account). It would consider it to be a new player. It shouldn't overwrite your account/progress either unless they were able to link a new Warframe account to your Switch account but that would be major stretch.

Fixing that would just involve unlinking the other Warframe account and relinking your proper one assuming they don't just ban you outright because your Switch account would technically flag out as account duping.

edit: well, technically more of a reverse fisheye but... yeah. :P

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Gauss is genuinely a lot of fun to play, though.

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options
    CrazodCrazod Registered User regular
    I mean yeah Gauss is 'definitely gotta go fast', but also run into everything along the way and cause explosions while having lots of fun!

• Options
    A Shooting Star meme vid of a Gauss slamming into walls after taking two steps on every tile would make my day.

• Options
    Logged in at 7:59 and ticked my daily login. Went down to Fortuna and back and ticked my daily login for uh... today I guess. It was a good day.

• Options
    EtiowsaEtiowsa Registered User regular
    Would it be possible for me to get an invite to the PS4 clan? In game name is same as user name.

• Options
    I went back to Fortuna the other day and was immediately reminded why I disliked it so intensely as a hub area the first time. These NPCs will. Not. Shut. Up.

The merchants, in particular, are lucky they set up shop on Venus and not in Drangleic, where my cursed undead knight would kill them in mid-sentence for being annoying. Then go back and buy stuff from their headstone because Dark Souls.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    HellboreHellbore A bad, bad man Registered User regular
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    I went back to Fortuna the other day and was immediately reminded why I disliked it so intensely as a hub area the first time. These NPCs will. Not. Shut. Up.

The merchants, in particular, are lucky they set up shop on Venus and not in Drangleic, where my cursed undead knight would kill them in mid-sentence for being annoying. Then go back and buy stuff from their headstone because Dark Souls.

If only we could somehow make them pay for the privilege of having limbs and the ability to speak.

9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    Ivan HungerIvan Hunger Registered User regular
    This is the only game I can think of where vendors guilt trip you for checking their inventory but not buying anything. You'd think I'd become numb to it by now, but it still feels bad every time.

• Options
    btw, I don't feel like digging for it, but you weren't online when I logged in, if you need gems let me know how many and I'll see if I have some cut later today.

I ... also don't remember your name atm. I guess I should go back a page... uh... you know who you are on xbox.

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Etiowsa wrote: »
    Would it be possible for me to get an invite to the PS4 clan? In game name is same as user name.

@Etiowsa I will toss you one in a bit.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    btw, I don't feel like digging for it, but you weren't online when I logged in, if you need gems let me know how many and I'll see if I have some cut later today.

I ... also don't remember your name atm. I guess I should go back a page... uh... you know who you are on xbox.
    It's-a me! I'll be around about 8PM EST if you're going to be on. I'll take any gems you can spare of the following:

3x Radian Sentirum
    3x Heart Nyth
    6x Star Crimzian
    3x Radiant Zodian
    3x Marquise Thyst

Currently Playing:
  • Options
    Hey, on PoE does turning in gems outpace rep gains from fishing now? Plus the occasional thumper I'd guess?

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    This is the only game I can think of where vendors guilt trip you for checking their inventory but not buying anything. You'd think I'd become numb to it by now, but it still feels bad every time.

The merchants in The Division would sarcastically insult you for not buying something on occasion.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Oh my god I wish they would remove Lua Rescue from the Sortie rotation.

I've literally never had it not be a shitshow.

• Options
    GokerzGokerz Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Hey, on PoE does turning in gems outpace rep gains from fishing now? Plus the occasional thumper I'd guess?
    I have been doing PoE rep over the last two weeks and barring resource boosters I'd be surprised, seeing how quickly you can stock up on Mawfish. The quickest way is hunting anyway.

Gokerz on
    causality.png
  • Options

Eh. At least it's not a Lua spy sortie. Those used to be a thing.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
  • Options
    AgusalimAgusalim Registered User regular

always solo lua rescue sortie

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Yeah, I always solo spy and rescues in my limbo nowadays, it's way better than having to deal with other players.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Just wanted to shoutout @tastydonuts who hooked me up with the gems I need for Gauss and thus saved me hours and hours of rep grinding.

Now I have to wrangle the neuroptics BP out of the RNG, and I'll be good to go fast.

Currently Playing:
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Just wanted to shoutout tastydonuts who hooked me up with the gems I need for Gauss and thus saved me hours and hours of rep grinding.

Now I have to wrangle the neuroptics BP out of the RNG, and I'll be good to go fast.

Nice, I've rep grinded to the BP for the Valis gems I needed and have them made. I'm currently looking for the systems BP and I'll also be good to go. I cheated a bit and bought the Akarius with some left over platinum from my Wukong Prime bundle back when I had like 140 bucks in Xbox rewards. I got them over the primary due to me having a dearth of impact secondaries and I love me some dual pistols.

I've hit Dark Sector Ur a few times hoping for the Acceltra BP, but thus far no dice.

BlackDragon480 on
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    I've got gems (that I mined myself), but I'm most likely just going to buy the Gauss pack rather than grinding out/fighting the RNG for all those BPs.

• Options
    Gauss is honestly one of the easier frames to get. "76+-21 rounds for guaranteed" sounds really intimidating, but given how fast Disruption rounds are it really isn't.

• Options
    ironsizideironsizide You must whip it Registered User regular
    Did I miss anyone else commenting on how much a certain someone has become a Chatty Kathy during missions?

|_
    Oo\ Ironsizide
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Gokerz wrote: »
    I have been doing PoE rep over the last two weeks and barring resource boosters I'd be surprised, seeing how quickly you can stock up on Mawfish. The quickest way is hunting anyway.

What gems are great for is consistency. Someone clued me in to the top-tier mining laser sold (cheaply) in Fortuna at base reputation, and now I just run around plucking treasure out of the ground where the laser highlights it on the minimap. No bait, no waiting, 100% success rate. But I’m glad I did a lot of fishing when PoE launched, for all the assorted spleens and eyeballs sometimes used as icky crafting materials. And for the more fortunate live specimens whose prehistoric features clash satisfyingly with the decor of my space apartment.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Gokerz wrote: »

What gems are great for is consistency. Someone clued me in to the top-tier mining laser sold (cheaply) in Fortuna at base reputation, and now I just run around plucking treasure out of the ground where the laser highlights it on the minimap. No bait, no waiting, 100% success rate. But I’m glad I did a lot of fishing when PoE launched, for all the assorted spleens and eyeballs sometimes used as icky crafting materials. And for the more fortunate live specimens whose prehistoric features clash satisfyingly with the decor of my space apartment.

I want a norg so I can look at it's dumb fucking face every time I walk into my room

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    CrazodCrazod Registered User regular
    New Emissary Boss Fight is a go. Drops a new weapon too, infested glaive. Also Oct 13th is the end date for this current season of Nightwave so still time to get what you need from it.

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Didn't we already have an infested glaive?

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    I thought the cerata was infested?

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • Options
    Are there really mod drop chance boosters now, or is Warframe reddit just being spastic?

This discussion has been closed.