Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

West 2019 Room Share - READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
Post here if you are looking to share your room, or looking for a room to share. Please keep your posts up to date!

YOU MAY NOT POST HERE TO TRADE ROOM SPACE FOR BADGES.

You get ONE post in this thread per UNIQUE room share situation. Do not re-post your offer/request. Re-posts will be deleted if not pre-approved by moderation staff.

If you need to modify your post and cannot edit it yourself (accounts below a certain participation threshold), PM me and I will make the edit for you. Not having permission to edit is not a valid excuse for re-posting.

If you *really* think you have a good reason to post for a second time, PM me first.

This is not a discussion thread; ONLY POSTS IN THE DESCRIBED FORMATS BELOW WILL BE ALLOWED.

If you have a room and want to fill space, use this format:

----

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel:
Total Cost:
Date Arriving:
Date Leaving:
Number of Spots Available:
My Gender
Your Gender:
Best Contact Method:

Additional Notes/Requests:

----

If you are looking for a place to sleep, use this format:

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:
Date Leaving:
Spots Needed:
My Gender:
Your Gender:
Best Contact Method:

Additional Notes:

----

I will occasionally cull posts from the thread that have been struck out or marked as no longer valid. I will try to do this as necessary, but there will not be a hard schedule for this purpose. This will mean that there should not be a wall of inactive posts to sift through in order to find active ones. Also it means that if someone had a post that was culled from early on, they can freely re-post it later if things went south. If you abuse this, your ability to post in this thread will be revoked entirely.

• GuilfordP24GuilfordP24 Registered User new member
    Hey guys! Right now starting a room share Discussion for those that are wanting or need some roomspace/have room space. If there's another app or discussion topic, please let me know and I'll take down this post.

• BluemeaneBluemeane Registered User regular
    edited June 10
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

2 Queen bed room - .5 miles from Convention Center (Next to Mod Pizza)

Hotel: Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown
    Total Cost: $460.00 (Plus $20 for each additional guest) I am totally negotiable on what you can pay.
    Date Arriving: Aug 29, 2019
    Date Leaving: Aug 31, 2019
    Number of Spots Available:
    My Gender: Male (Married)
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: Message here at first

Additional Notes/Requests: Don't care who you are, as long as you are cool (Who at PAX isn't lol) and don't mind early riser/late go-to-beder

Bluemeane on
    PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXX!
  • Legend 27 Legend 27 Registered User new member
    edited June 1
    Looking for room m8's. First time at pax west I will be at pax all four days, trying to save money at all costs which could mean sharing a bed or sleeping on the floor.
    I would like to get a plan going asap
    Male, 20 years old
    If you cant reach me here msg me on discord: The Legend27#9625

Legend 27 on
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Posts above this one were made pre-merger to the typical room share format. Please make sure that any new posts are in the format listed above, and keep to the guidelines therein.

• GlakeGGGlakeGG Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday, August 29th
    Date Leaving: Tuesday, September 3rd
    Spots Needed: 1
    My Gender: Male
    Your Gender: Doesn't Matter
    Best Contact Method: Discord @ "GlakeGG#3333"

Additional Notes: My leaving date is flexible. I'd preferably would like to leave out on Tuesday so I can enjoy Monday and it's entirety at the event, but can make arrangements to leave on Monday if needed.

• ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: 2br, 1ba AirBnB within a 4 minute walk to the convention center
    Total Cost: $375
    Date Arriving: Thursday
    Date Leaving: Tuesday
    Number of Spots Available: 3; one spot is in shared bedroom with your own single bed, other spots are for shared pullout sofa bed or you can bring an air mattress for a floor spot.
    My Gender: N/A
    Your Gender: N/A
    Best Contact Method: PM here

Additional Notes/Requests: no smoking allowed in the unit, no exceptions. We like to hang out, you are welcome to join or do your own thing. It’s not a party room but there will be social drinking, nothing to wild or crazy.

• SpookyBeef7SpookyBeef7 Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday
    Date Leaving: Monday
    Your Gender: Any
    Best Contact Method: I'm more likely to respond quickly through Discord. My username on there is SpookyBeef#1133. If that doesn't work, feel free to DM me on here.

Additional Notes: Mostly just need a place to crash that's close to the convention center. Will be spending most of my time with other friends that will be there, so shouldn't have to worry about taking up too much space, though down for additional shenanigans. Do not smoke, and I make sure to clean up after myself.

• PchoPcho Enforcer Pcho New HampshireRegistered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:
    Hotel: Homewood Suites by Hilton-Seattle Convention Center-Pike Street
    Total cost: see below
    Date Arriving: Wednesday 8/28 (4:00 PM)
    Date Leaving: Wednesday 9/4 (11:00 AM)
    Number of Spots Available: 9
    Your Gender: doesn’t matter
    Host's Preferred Contact:

Twitter: S_Sagura
    Instagram: Pcho1138
    Blizzard: pcho#1138
    forum: PM

Spaces: ROOM A

[BED1] krosis
    [BED1.5] Sl1pstream
    BED2] Kage
    [BED2.5] ($420): OPEN
    [FLOOR 1] ($400): OPEN
    [FLOOR 2] ($400): OPEN

Spaces: ROOM B

[BED1] ($440): OPEN
    [BED1.5] ($440): OPEN
    BED2] ($420): OPEN
    [BED2.5] ($420): OPEN
    [FLOOR 1] ($400): OPEN
    [FLOOR 2] ($400): OPEN

Room type: Quiet at night
    Distance: 0.2 Miles (.3 Kilometers) Check the map at the end of the Post
    Time: 5 Min walk
    Has a: kitchenette! (small kitchen to cook), Walk-in closet (can be used as a small room)
    Room is 500 ft² (2nd largest room offered by the hotel)

Bed1 is a king bed in a separate bedroom
    Bed2 is a Queen-sized pull-out couch in the living room.
    Hot breakfast included every morning
    Dinner (beer/wine inclusive) on Wednesday, Thursday, and Tuesday nights.

Notes: No preference on age or gender, I don’t care. NO smoking/drug(s) in the room. I will be working XA expo. Ear plugs will be provided because I know that no one snores ^_^. I have done this a few times and would like people that are responsible and respectful. This is not a party room; we don't want to draw attention to ourselves and get punished by the hotel gods.

Reservation is for 2 rooms, if you want to be with and/or not specific people; let me know so I can assignee you an appropriate space. Deposit to secure your spot is $100. If you can’t do a deposit; it will be tentative. Full payment due 1 month before the show (if you need more time, just talk to me) Payment through PayPal, others accepted just ask. Cost is the same regardless of duration.

https://goo.gl/maps/YzFAT6PoWAJ2

https://us.v-cdn.net/5019734/uploads/FileUpload/7f/08b1425abcc78a7bd162f5ca034eeb.jpg

Pcho
    2017: EAST-Attendee, UNPLUGGED-Enforcer
    2018: SOUTH-EAST-WEST-UNPLUGGED-Enforcer
    2019: SOUTH-EAST-WEST-UNPLUGGED-Enforcer

toa0Ur7.png
  • djr7djr7 Registered User new member
    edited June 15
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Fri Aug 31st
    Date Leaving: Sun Sept 2nd