Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

YouTube is a series of video essays

• PeasPeas Registered User regular
    陰陽師 / 同人歌曲:櫻花妖《櫻之契約》

4:41

Credits: Unavailable

• ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    y'all are talking about smokin' doobies like it's a struggle for the soul of a nation

Tube wrote: »
    I was legit hoping that Shorty was somehow mistaken and the world wasn't that fucked
  • I can't say that it's not

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    y'all are talking about smokin' doobies like it's a struggle for the soul of a nation

I bet all the black men in prison for years for minor possession would call it that

25Mj5br.png
    BahamutZEROStiltsmrpakuDoodmannDouglasDangerPwnanObrienMidnitechrishallett83Curly_BraceMs DapperJohnny ChopsockyOlivawfacetiousHeadCreepsDarkPrimusGreasyKidsStuffFencingsaxTonkkaNeveronSorceTankHammerwebguy20YoutubeTransporterMvrckHappy Little MachinefurlionXehalusHefflingCimmeriiAnialos
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »

I bet all the black men in prison for years for minor possession would call it that

If they even really are in prison for that.

Can't smell weed through a dashcam.

WrIiiPW.png
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist Please don't go, I'll eat you whole I love you so, I love you so I love you soRegistered User regular
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular

Dismantle capitalism, friends!

TankHammer
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular

TheStigKnight_FencingsaxTonkkaGlalHeadCreepsironsizidepookaChiselphaneHeffling
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular

• ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Anyone associating with the likes of pewdiepie is a real deal prime time fuck face until proven conclusively and extensively otherwise and even then still a partial fuck face, the only complete exoneration would come via "I was on an ether bender"

Genuine question here, what do folks think is an acceptable degree of separation from someone who's a fuckface? Like:

Pewdiepie: Fuckface Prime, do not watch.

JackSepticEye: Seems to not do shitty things directly but is friends and a collaborator with pewdiepie, so supporting him is sketchy at best.

Game Grumps: Friends and collaborators with JSE but not with pewdiepie, verdict ???

Gvzbgul wrote: »
    A new born baby's skin is still porous, you can just leave them sitting in a bucket of blood and they'll soak up what they need.
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    One of the best bits on The Office.

LadaiN1tSt4lkerironsizide
  • BrainleechBrainleech Registered User regular

Duke 2.0
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited September 11

PwnanObrien on
    WrIiiPW.png
    BahamutZEROCrippl3FencingsaxTonkkaDee KaePeewiNeveronSporkAndrewPaperLuigi44chrishallett83darunia106TankHammerbombardierHefflingJoolander
    edited September 11
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Butler wrote: »
    Anyone associating with the likes of pewdiepie is a real deal prime time fuck face until proven conclusively and extensively otherwise and even then still a partial fuck face, the only complete exoneration would come via "I was on an ether bender"

Genuine question here, what do folks think is an acceptable degree of separation from someone who's a fuckface? Like:

JackSepticEye: Seems to not do shitty things directly but is friends and a collaborator with pewdiepie, so supporting him is sketchy at best.

Game Grumps: Friends and collaborators with JSE but not with pewdiepie, verdict ???

People in the same industry will end up working with non-criminal fuckfaces to advance their own careers or for charity say (that is why Jack Black did the video with Pewdiepie, it was a charity benefit stream). It's up to you if that person is tainted by mere association.

• ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular

People in the same industry will end up working with non-criminal fuckfaces to advance their own careers or for charity say (that is why Jack Black did the video with Pewdiepie, it was a charity benefit stream). It's up to you if that person is tainted by mere association.

Yeah it's definitely a judgement call, I'm just curious where and how other people draw their lines. I think two degrees of separation is okay for someone like PDP, but if it was discovered that he was up to some way more heinous, serious-jail-time level stuff, I'd probably want to bump that up to three degrees.

Gvzbgul wrote: »
    A new born baby's skin is still porous, you can just leave them sitting in a bucket of blood and they'll soak up what they need.
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    I'm here to support trans rights and chew bubblegum

and I'm all out of bubblegum

atcwebmqawjl.png
    Centipede DamascusFencingsaxButlerchrishallett83OlivawfacetiousHappy Little MachineHeffling
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
    Brainleech
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    In hindsight, I don't think I ever actually liked The office, either the US or UK versions.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN
    Dee Kaedarunia106ZxerolKnight_
    Tonkka wrote: »
    In hindsight, I don't think I ever actually liked The office, either the US or UK versions.

Never seen either other than the memes

TankHammer

• Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular

It's too surreal for me after having worked in such an environment. No one ever gets any work done, and everyone is the comedic relief.

Parks n' Rec is better.

• GlalGlal Registered User regular

Yeah it's definitely a judgement call, I'm just curious where and how other people draw their lines. I think two degrees of separation is okay for someone like PDP, but if it was discovered that he was up to some way more heinous, serious-jail-time level stuff, I'd probably want to bump that up to three degrees.
    For me it's a question of context (doing it for charity helps) and platforming; if they keep giving someone with shitty views a platform on their own channel then nope.

In the specific examples, I'm a bit sadface about JSC doing it, but I don't think it's damning unless it becomes a regular thing. And GameGrumps associating with him is fine, he's not come out as a terrible person.
    Well, yet. 2016, all your favourite celebrities die. 2019, all your favourite celebrities turn out to be terrible people.

TankHammer
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular

Next ep will be fun, as it marks the US debut of a little publishing house called Square.

You might have heard of them.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
    PwnanObrienTonkka
  • FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    edited September 11
    wait dang 3liza made her twitter private gotta go to the source

click through, trust me

https://www.tiktok.com/@mattlockshaw/video/6728567985990143237?langCountry=en

Fearghaill on
    cB557Crippl3

FencingsaxBrainleechWotanAnubisN1tSt4lkerJedocDee KaeCentipede DamascusYoutubeSporkAndrewironsizideAbsalon
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    wait dang 3liza made her twitter private gotta go to the source

click through, trust me

https://www.tiktok.com/@mattlockshaw/video/6728567985990143237?langCountry=en
    How do I make the comments on the side not take up 80% of the width, showing me only the middle strip of the video?

• FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    I think it was filmed vertically

tiktok be like that sometimes

cB557Crippl3
  • CoinageCoinage The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter Registered User regular
    I'm not sure I've ever seen a horizontal tiktok

l5pfwe2qivac.jpg
    Crippl3
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Registered User regular
    TikTok is a platform designed for mobile phones first and foremost

3Unc6CD.jpg
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    I think it was filmed vertically

tiktok be like that sometimes
    Not what I mean. The chat literally expands and removes like 30% of video on each side.
    b7dc3rvrai9w.jpg

BahamutZERO
    oh, no idea

doesn't seem to do that to me

cB557Crippl3
  • ZxerolZxerol HOW MANY POUNDS IS CAT POOP Registered User regular
    If it can't load the "Trends for you" sidebar due to privacy protection settings or whatever, then the layout gets all fucked up and you see that.

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

3basnids3lf9.jpg

Knight_BrainleechFencingsaxEncShorty
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    How could they not even have Peanut Butter, the Best M&M

BedlamDaMoonRulzFearghaillPreacherLabelFencingsaxJedocKana
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Dee Kae wrote: »

It's too surreal for me after having worked in such an environment. No one ever gets any work done, and everyone is the comedic relief.

Parks n' Rec is better.

Parks and Rec is definitely better, but taken as a whole work, Office US is also good.

It took me a while to get into it, since Michael is seriously difficult to enjoy a lot of the time, and my wife simply can't do it because she's a HR professional and the things presented as jokes are real things that happen sometimes and she just can't disconnect the two.

The Office is all about character growth. There are lots of good gags peppered throughout, which makes it good for clipping, but the real meat of the show is how people change and progress and come to understand and respect eachother over the course of the entire run.

cB557N1tSt4lkershoeboxjeddyCentipede DamascusKanachrishallett83Ladai
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular

steam_sig.png
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

I really hope Ruiz retains the title. Drake, you stay the fuck away from him!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

JedocTonkkaWerewolf2000adFencingsaxAngelHedgieHeadCreepsFearghaillfacetiousSporkAndrewironsizideOlivawAl_watHefflingPaperLuigi44WeX Majors