As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Elden Ring] Has Shattered

14567810»

• jungleroomxjungleroomx John Metroid: Hero for Hire Registered User regular
    I didn't realize Bloodborne only had like 21 bosses (minus chalice dungeons), which isn't too far from DS3's 25,

• AegeriAegeri Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    Oddly the best (but also worst) part of Bloodborne for me was the Chalice Dungeons. I didn't actually see any of those in LPs because the LPs I watched didn't even touch them whatsoever. So they were new to me and so were the bosses there.

Can't wait to do some Dark Souls 3, only a week and a bit!!!!

Does Elden Ring even have a release date?

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • KamarKamar Registered User regular
    Aegeri wrote: »
    Oddly the best (but also worst) part of Bloodborne for me was the Chalice Dungeons. I didn't actually see any of those in LPs because the LPs I watched didn't even touch them whatsoever. So they were new to me and so were the bosses there.

Can't wait to do some Dark Souls 3, only a week and a bit!!!!

Does Elden Ring even have a release date?

January 21st.

• AegeriAegeri Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    I wonder if I can get a PS5 by then.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
    TehSpectreMegaMan001jimb213
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited August 25
    Wonder if they would also announce something new in Gamescom too tonight

Peas on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited August 26
    Aegeri wrote: »
    I wonder if I can get a PS5 by then.
    Just...just let me camp out in front of a Target for 2 days. Mark 6ft spots.

I can do this, but having a random 10 minutes every few weeks to get one and have 90% immediately get scooped up by bots is killing meeee

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TehSpectre on
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx John Metroid: Hero for Hire Registered User regular
    Eurogamer describes the 17 minutes of gameplay footage they saw

It all sounds good to me? And not in an overhyped way but like a general gameplay sense.

• Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Can’t be assed to fight that Manus, but overall it looks great!